I reported my Mexican car mechanic to his manager for calling me a gringo, but the manager just laughed

I reported my Mexican car mechanic to his manager for calling me a gringo, but the manager just laughed.

Attached: 1526392429424.jpg (480x360, 20K)

because youre not a gringo but a spic?

Gringo isnt even an insult.

when the war beetwhen our countries was a thing our dumb people said to your soldiers.
>Green go
they wanted you to leave.
nothing offensive about that term you faggot.

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 39K)

was the manager mexican, too?

Wow. Are you a boomer woman? I had some woman threaten to call my employer (she saw my badge I was wearing outside of the workplace) because I was “rude” to her.

People fucking with other people’s livelihood because their feeders got hurt need to fucking fuck off and die.

My girlfriend's dad calls me gringo

False

Attached: Untitled.png (346x191, 6K)

I'm a 19-year-old male republican.

>hates identity politics
>quick to play victim when “labeled”
You’re a joke. Grow up.

Nice LARP Terrone
If anything they started speaking to you in Spanish

Attached: 1523754433656.jpg (1458x2592, 902K)

call ICE on his ass

>I'm a little bitch who got offended
I bet you wrote at least once "facts don't care about your feelings" somewhere on the Internet

Thats too white to ne terrone.

>foreigner

still isnt offensive

nigger wasn't offensive at first. Americans invent new ways to get offended on a permanent basis.

>he thinks gringo is a derogatory term like spic or beaner

Attached: 1490079876031.png (225x227, 119K)

grinngo = gaijin
yes, it's offensive, gr*Ngo

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

This desu. There’s a sense of admiration that comes with that word. They all aspire to be white.

You got offended over nothing.

Wasn't saying it was, just that your definition was wrong
Like I said my girlfriend's dad calls me gringo all the time

i thought gringo was a word to make fun of americans

It's become an industry here for leftwing assholes who are would otherwise be working minimum wage retail jobs.
It's a never ending 1960s Alabama for them.

Just call them beaners and leave, that's like the least offensive term for mexicans

>>They all aspire to be white
>Aspiring to be a biologically different race
That's like someone aspiring to be taller you fucking retard

Attached: 1502364827749.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

I've got called Chino a lot by Mexicans.
Is it supposed to be offensive?

yes

I’ve always used the term Spic but I never knew in PC America it was supposed to be offensive. I don’t care if I get called gringo

No, we use chino as a blanket term for all east asians cause we can't tell you apart right away.

Now if we notice it gets you offended we will probablly call you that just to fuck with you

report him to ice

Larp detected. You should have shot yourself Tyrone you niglet.

>when the war beetwhen our countries was a thing our dumb people said to your soldiers.
"Green go", they wanted you to leave.
Besides that being wrong, Mexicans were actually pretty happy with the American occupation of Northern Mexico because we chased away the Comanches who controlled Northern Mexico thanks to the utter incompetence of the Mexican government
>The civilian population of northern Mexico offered little resistance to the American invasion, possibly because the country had already been devastated by Comanche and Apache Indian raids. Josiah Gregg, who was with the American army in northern Mexico, said that "the whole country from New Mexico to the borders of Durango is almost entirely depopulated. The haciendas and ranchos have been mostly abandoned, and the people chiefly confined to the towns and cities."