Russian girls on VK

why do Euros and Anglos say stay away from Russians? I haven't met any scammers, and girls are nice on VK

Attached: 10869495094_dd8eb06375_b.jpg (678x1024, 166K)

They are right, many of them are gold diggers.

Russians are a different race from us

Most of them can't speak English though.
And those who can already has russian chads so they don't need any fucking Anglos

yea but I haven't had them ask for any favours/money, like just chat buddies who send me pics without asking for anything (and it's been a few years)

Why you lie?
Russia has way more women than chads

nah he's right. there are only more women once you get to the 35-39 age range and older

It's a myth.
Of course we have much more women than men, but not all of them are girls from your dreams

they just want your money, also they age very bad

but they don't ask for money though

wait after divorce and alimony

>implying there are women any different somewhere in the world

the difference is russian women start with the intent of getting ur mony from the beginning, western women don't but they get bored after some time and the result is the same

Yeah if by women you mean 80 years old babushkas

Europe had more women than men during the 20th century.
Ages 18-50 nowadays the ratio is like 1.1:1 men to women in any given European country

too real

how to fulfill slav girl? (looking for legit ans)

I think not, Petrov

Attached: deutschaboo.jpg (1948x3112, 1.16M)

Being a good man. But you can't if you aren't Russian.

her account seems suspiciously tailored to appeal to guys
also, 24 would mean she has lost most of her chances to get with Russian chad or even Russian beta

what's a good man :( what if I naturalize like a russkie and live there. I'm willing to take a decrease in living standard if it means nice gurl

>tfw no intelligent russian gf

how do i meet grills on vk? is there some group?

invite them to sauna in Joensuu/Kostomus border

Only when you are 35 to 50
after age of 50 your chances on women start dropping

So we can say that men peak at age of 35 to 50 while women have their best in 15 to 30

why do Russian intelligentsia love German language

nah I meant that there are only more women in the age bracket of 35 and above, not the chance of slaying

why do you have to shit on my dreams? :*(

yea, can find them on penpal pages

also, there's a bit of a paradox where, the higher quality girls are less exposed to western culture, but yet at the same time into self-improvement. but if they are into self-improvement, most often it necessitates learning a foreign language to leave Russia or at least earn more money in a multinational company

Just go to Petrozavodsk

> is there some group?

there are some finnoboo communities

vk com /vk_finland ; /visitsuomi

Attached: novorossiya kot.jpg (604x377, 68K)