I am asking for divorce because love is over. Marriage is all about love

>I am asking for divorce because love is over. Marriage is all about love.

Attached: wojfe.png (272x348, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.it/amp/milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/11/16/news/divorzio_berlusconi_veronica_lario-181256569/amp/
youtube.com/user/AnchousJap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing wrong here. why prolongate unhappy marriage instead of becoming happy singles

>agreeing to put half your shit as collateral if things don't work out with your gf

Attached: 31144006_1947128138694802_6806788144931799040_n.jpg (960x948, 38K)

true, but now you need to pay alimony, because I did not persue my career after the marriage

You knew about this upfront.

so you are a golddigging whore

>happy 30+ year old singles.

>man
>getting married
Can you be more of a cuck?

sexist

The thing about her career is just stupid, she could continue with her career after marriage. If you had a children that's another thing, you have to support them.

every normal woman keeps working after kids, only the lazy golddiggers dont

What if the gf owns more from the get go? Sounds like a fine deal to me

you must support her standard of life she got used to when she was married, you like it or not it's the law

Italy is weird if that's how it is there.

Attached: adriano_chelentano_i_ornella_muti_v_filme_ukroshchenie_stroptivogo.jpg (800x578, 164K)

google.it/amp/milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/11/16/news/divorzio_berlusconi_veronica_lario-181256569/amp/
Non più

I remember some guy after being forced to pay alimony quit his job and spent all his money just so she wouldnt get anything

Attached: 1493741907242.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

you dont need to still be in love to remain married tho, only virgins and manchild think that way.

t. bitter idiot staying in a shit relationshit that will literally end his life

no, unconditional love can only lead to jalousy and hatred, you cant trully trust someone who loves you out of reason, youll understand in some years, trust is the only mariage cement, not love.

i'd preffer to pay alimony rather living with shallow 'professional' housewife
my 33yo divorced friend is perfectly fine with his new 24yo girlfriend. and his ex-wife is ok with her new husband and doesnt charge any alimony cos she isnt a golddigger

this

You never meet good Japanese housewife.

Attached: photo30.jpg (600x408, 18K)

>getting married
ishiggydiggy

nobody was talking about unconditional love

Why on earth would anyone get married in a society where no fault divorces exist?

who have?

but op stating love is over so he must divorce, so in his mind its undonditional love or divorce which is stupid, only trust must be valued.

This guy youtube.com/user/AnchousJap

What you call "love" is just a bunch of chemical reactions within the brain, which is little more than lust. The brain continues to produce these chemicals for about 7 years, long enough to reproduce a few times and protect the offspring in the early years. What makes makes a marriage last beyond these basic animistic instincts is real love, a mutual trust and respect in each-other, enjoying each-other's company, opinions and honouring each-other, basically being each-other's best friend. So few people seem to realise this nowadays, which is sad.

Attached: 1527236978414.png (272x348, 123K)

your mind is weird and make up shit thats never been said, assume less, observe more, dumb francois

>implying that ever happens

Can't you sign a prenup to prevent this?

In Italia nemmeno esiste più.

Every feeling we have is a chemical reaction that doesn't last forever you autist

You want to sound smart?read a book instead of watching Rick and Morty

i know what i'm talking about tho, youll see when youll get married lmao