Life will always be uninteresting, no purpose, no motives, no drive

Life will always be uninteresting, no purpose, no motives, no drive.

Attached: 1516318824774.jpg (1035x800, 197K)

Man har inte roligare än man gör sig

Learn Haskell!

>no purpose
purpose of life is to sex as many women as possible

Man har inte roligare än man gör sig

Attached: dabb.jpg (640x478, 28K)

harald bluetooth would be very disappointed with you

Attached: varg.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

The only logical conclusion is to live a life of hedonism and frivolous enjoyment

The alternative is misery

Attached: IMG_2651a-min.jpg (1024x683, 223K)

Hedonism requires a big penis

Attached: quote-simplify-your-life-don-t-waste-the-years-struggling-for-things-that-are-unimportant-henry-davi (850x400, 73K)

no it isn't you legitimate retard, having a wholesome life is far more rewarding and endearing than partying and doing drugs
absolute degenerate you are

What a load of rubbish

Is different for everyone, the party life doesn't suit all people. I think the most important thing is unironically to do what's best for oneself. Not pretending to be a normie when you aren't etc

How?

It's a fucking empty, retarded statement. Looks like something an american would say

You're not explaining why

Because you can't control your thoughts when it comes to looking back on things or analyzing the past unless you're legitimately

You can.

Of course it's going to be harder if your brain is fucked from years of overstimulation

Attached: Henry-David-Thoreau-quotes2.jpg (700x506, 169K)

all i want is a goal
if i had something to aim for that i legitimately cared about instead and was realstic of just thought i should probably do i think i could make it

Attached: 1526514971945.jpg (205x222, 6K)

Stop alcohol (on a regular basis), Jow Forums + vidya, fapping and start doing some sort of sport and see where that brings you.

>mfw drinking every day for the last years, no drive nor anything, stopped drinking last weekend, yesterday even after work couldn't sit still but ran around the house to find stuff to do

Attached: 1434669881517s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Be content in bad situations, dont improve, ignore things which might elevate your life, don't care about the past (history definitely doesn't matter).

heh

Attached: 1501954979161.jpg (1199x801, 97K)

That's not what he's saying at all. Simplifying means change and improvement

>no it isn't you legitimate retard, having a wholesome life is far more rewarding and endearing than partying and doing drugs

Attached: 1524662216237.png (201x250, 5K)