Why don't southrons leave the house?

Why don't southrons leave the house?

Attached: 1527240543963.png (880x880, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cido2nuH5uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because young people like to save up on rent and buy an house when they get married later in life to avoid getting mortages

18-35 yo in the states are neets by more than a tier.

>neetugal

Holy shit all this time i thought nordcucks were the neets, wtf i feel good now

Attached: 1527206255008.jpg (337x372, 23K)

why sould u leave your parents house if you are not married? (unless the house is small or ur parents are assholes)
serious question

There are people here who live as NEETs in their own apartments though

That's called not being a parasite

Still, it showcases that we aren't manchildren living with their parents and being a drag

Attached: 1527109040038.png (495x738, 649K)

How much money should I make before I live on my own?

my parents are the first to tell me to remain here and nt waste money if I am not married. They even suggested me not to buy a car, but to use their own

There's literally nothing wrong with this as long as you at least get a part-time job and help around the house or pay some bills.

Because if you earn 300-500 euros a month, it's hard to find a place for renting that wont take a good chunk of that money, and we're not counting in food you'll eat or gas in case you need a car for work.

Living in a decently sized apartment with your parents, brothers/sisters and keeping the money you earn is the smarter thing to do, unless you have a much better paying job or can await a promotion.

With the ever increasing rent rates/propriety costs, who wouldn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cido2nuH5uk

The actual truth is that rents are too expensive for the wages. Buying a house is out of the question, so what's left?

>be nordoid
>get government gibs to leave home
>entirely possible to live off daddy government
>mmm im so independant

kek, you cant even change a lightbulb in your woodern sheds

how do i pay for:
uni
rent
food
phone
gas
water
electricity

with no outside help and my minimum wage job?

dude just work harder lmao

this

Vote for the communists

>dude just waste your money on rent lmao

no thanks, I'll get wealthy instead

feels good man

Those are not NEETs, those are welfare parasites.

time to move

but my mommy doesnt want me to leave

Suck some anglo cocks

You have to understand the Nordoid/Protestant psychology. They are not real human beings, and they have no emotions or talent for spirituality. They don't view their children as individuals, but as gene carriers whose only purpose is to multiply and spread without end, much like cancer cells. However, their love of spreading the Nordoid disease is overshadowed by their love for money, indeed, observe how their religion (which manages to outjew the jews in terms of ideology) focuses on this aspect above all else, and so they are too greedy to procreate because supporting children would drain their precious money resources (Which is why they are also dying out as a people. It is the greatest Nordoid weakness). The Nordoid would gladly slit the throat of his child if it meant earning an extra 20 euros a month. They only care for BDP and nothing else. The jews have recognized that they're being mentally outjewed, and began working at once to eliminate the Nordoid menace by diluting their gene pool by importing refugees. We can only hope they will succeed.

Attached: varg.png (578x569, 486K)

Lol wtf is the problem here???
Just be rich like how hard can that be????

Because average city flat cost from 600.000€ to 1.000.000 and young unenployement is skyrocketing?

Catholicism.

I'm 23 and live with my girlfriend, but I haven't changed residence on my documents yet, so, according to the State, I still live with my mother

Just work bro

I'm a social worker, there is a TON of work for me. But not for many people with non-mney related degrees.

9 years graph is automatically misleading. How do I know that 90% of these cases are not 25-26?
Anyways I pwned you all, im 24 and next week ill be homeless, see ya losers.

good luck

they are lonely internet addicted attention whores
they dont care what you write and sit on Jow Forums all the day

autistic nordic neets
report those subhumans

a range ban on Jow Forums is the worst thing that can happen in their lives

Attached: PEOPLE LIVING ALONE 2014.png (526x640, 25K)

thanks lol

Poverty.

To be fair if your government isn't paying most of your tuition, you can't really be blamed.

How are they not NEETs?

You can always shitpost from the nearest public library.

>move away from home
>everything is more expensive
>live all alone
>get bored
>no one to talk to
i just live at home and pay rent, 100x more comfy, plus already have a stocked fridge, good internet, infinite warm water.

Attached: 2846451.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Just get a roommate or gf If you are such a normie. I lived with a nice roommate for years, but still, living alone is a lot better

thats the upside of homelessness lol. you are immune to social stigma so you couldnt care less if someone sees you posting on a forum with loli pictures lol.

nah, it's top tier comfy, my parents take a good amount of rent and i don't have to worry about anything.
fuck this housing market

>living alone is a lot better
this

How is living in a cramped extremely overpriced shitty apartment in the middle of the city next to noisy third world neighbors who make so much noise you sleep 3 hours per night better than living in a big house, in the suburbs, for a reasonable price, where you don't have to be concerned over bills?
I will never understand normalfags

Attached: 1481670017786.jpg (275x275, 16K)

>no one to talk to
But that's the best part about living alone.

>normalfags
Normalfags are the ones who prefer living with other people, user.

>next to noisy third world neighbors
> in the middle of the city
t. Jokkmokk-Åke

Single people in wealthy countries can afford to live alone while single people in non-wealthy countries are forced to live with others to survive.

You're dumb as a rock, Ikibey.

And you don't wonder if this corelates to op's pick?

you are autistic attention whores

Attached: AUTISM.png (750x844, 77K)

this one also includes adults

Attached: HappyNationsAntidepressantuseinthetopratedcountriesintheHappinessIndex_534c1e50338e4_w1500.jpg (1500x1060, 258K)

Stop giving it (You)s you morons.

Attached: 1520847284321.png (844x742, 245K)

op' pick includes 25-34 (adults).
That's why we score higher on . We have people who actually move out before they find a partner.
Now, we rank high on the OECD study you posted because we actually have time to go to psychologist.
Immigrants who move here also get depressed because they don't get enough sunlight during the winter.

Surprised about my country, always thought it was around 30%

stop being a slavic subhuman

thats an easy thing to do in a nanny state
in some years when you wont look like a young man anymore
you will realize what kind of subhumans you are

Attached: OLD PEOPLE LIVING ALONE.png (4112x5481, 521K)

wow 5% more average than the southerner. SO much! Go back to turkey and stop leeching from the germanics

sweden is in the 30-35 range
the numbers in every single country will go up in the future

remember me when you rot alone in a room you subhuman

Attached: RETIREMENT HOME.png (4112x5481, 546K)

you'll fit right in if you move to new york

subhumans

Attached: bastard planet.jpg (600x771, 122K)

time to move out, manchildren

reality will hit you with a hard fist you norwegian subhuman

Attached: DIVORCE (1).png (834x642, 209K)

I am Greek you greek subhuman

I am Greek you subhuman

>divorcetugal

If you bring back Hitler, he would start to gas whites first.

Attached: 21st century subhumans.png (6460x3480, 1.9M)

Our nanny states don't pay for our houses

Attached: 1344145031725.jpg (315x365, 25K)

Sucks to be you

loool

I'm gonna end up moving to denmark so my children can be NEETs

Good plan

Even if what I pay is a small part of the actual costs, it still comes up to around 100 euros per month. Things add up

I got a large inheritance a while back since my dad died and I was the only child. I dont know what to do with all that money property.. I've been NEET for so long
My dads lawyer said something about 3-4 million

The average Southern European woman has her first child at 30-31, and the last one at the end of her 30s, so the average parents would be well over 65 years old if you're still living at home at 30-35. Your father would likely be 70+.

Attached: 1514447130490.png (884x1298, 379K)

Hey can we be friends

and what's bad about that?

Asun ihan vitun böndellä, mutta isällä oli sijoituskämppiä pk-seudulla ja möi maatilansa vähän ennenkuin kuoli. Metsää sit kans. Toi lakimiesjäbä on hoitanu noita rahahommia melkeen vuoden

The point is that it's natural that fewer people aged 65+ don't live alone in Southern Europe when their children never move out.

its not like the crisis will last forever you retarded swedish subhuman

It would be horrible to still live with my mother, waking me up everyday in the morning and asking why I'm not going to class that day or if I don't have anything to do or why I sit in front of the PC all the time and never go outside
Very happy those times are over

Attached: 1433192378107.gif (500x491, 196K)

>Leechugal

arab blood in them makes them like to listen their parents having sex

Not true because most of us are raised by single parents

there's nothing wrong with having multiple people in one house

>asking why I'm not going to class that day or if I don't have anything to do or why I sit in front of the PC all the time and never go outside
maybe you should go to class, do something or go outside you german subhuman

most of you are lonely incels

Attached: EPICANTHIC FOLD.png (946x491, 155K)

I don't feel like working so my taxes can provide you with gibs Muhammad, I deserve gibs because I'm actually native

I'm a native German like you.

>native german says "you german subhuman"
sure thing Mehmet Öztürk

You are Turk Ikibey
You will never be Greek you subhuman

most germans are subhumans

>Why don't southrons leave the house?
lol, why would we.

/thread

You are Turk Ikibey
You will never be Greek you subhuman

>people in poor cunts can't afford their own flat
>people in rich cunts can
Woah who would've suspected such a thing! Really made me think

>implying you can't pay the parents your part of the bills

But southern europeans WUZ THE KANGZ
They created EVROPE and everything. They can't be poor!