Have you ever asked out a girl and failed?

have you ever asked out a girl and failed?
i did

Attached: 5ac9d2d33e9b403c801566d0efa2d0ed.jpg (250x242, 7K)

legitimately never even been close enough friends to a human female to ask her out

The one time I asked a girl out I got with her and her friend

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 37K)

This

>legitimately never even been close enough friends to a human female to ask her out

Attached: 1527143848149.png (632x756, 15K)

Failed how?
She said no: once
She gave me her number and all that but blew off the date in the end: countless times

I have had a lot of interaction with girls but I have never tried to ask them out for a date. In reality I know that It is just pointless because I know very well the result.

i asked a girl out only one time ever
the date was good but i fucked it up in the end so no bob or vagene

just rape her

based

more times than I'm comfortable to admit

I did, then I realized that I am an ugly crrepy aspie and that women that are not desperate and ugly will never feel attracted to me and just gave up on it

a girl asked me out once
I accepted and she came back on her decision

one of us

I've only ever "asked out" one girl and she said yes. That was 5 years ago. I am terrified to do it again now as an adult and being rejected.

Attached: 1525638471277.png (1703x1505, 102K)

>a girl asked me out once
Fuck off Chad

Yeah in college I was on e9k and adv a lot and everyone meme'd "lower your standards" so I asked out a fat scene girl and she said no then I asked out this assburger 17yo who was in my Japanese 101 and always wore death note shirts who I didn't even like and she turned me down too.

I have never asked a girl out

I don't think I have actually, but I asked a girl I was dating to be my gf and she said no.

The only 2 girls I spent a night witih in my life asked me out themselves.

This but unironically

Attached: 4d4.jpg (500x371, 17K)

>I asked a girl I was dating to be my gf and she said no

Attached: john cena.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Attached: 1498118542097.gif (480x360, 1.26M)

you can't really court chicks so its got to be under the guise of friendship
because its all so hidden and i never had enough social capital to be apart of it i don't really think of women finding men attractive especially me fundamentally and when i see contrary evidence it confuses me on a bases level when i know whats gonig on rationally
no

Never. It's too much effort for too little gain.

Multiple times. Still kissless as of 2018, May.

I asked out 2 girls. One rejection, other lead to sex.
All other times I've only fucked girls that threw themselves at me.