What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: california-county-map.gif (677x750, 28K)

Democrats

nothing yet really

Mexicans

Open borders and high taxes. Now the Democrats there are metastasizing to other states.

This state is totally going to hell. Homeless tent cities along the highways and the return of infectious diseases like tuberculosis and leprosy from allowing unlimited Turd World immigration.

Nothing

Quality post

Attached: 75D206D0-736F-4393-8263-176CCEF4BD62.jpg (600x600, 36K)

nothing, probably the best state in USA

Why is California the only American state that has reached the 21st Century ?

government intervention actually

The only reason theres so many homeless here is because they are bussed in from other states.

Why is this the only state that ever gets hate replies? Why not Texas? Or New York?

Because it's a major hotspot for liberals and the media, and there are more things to knock it for than Texas or NYC.

Honestly, though, there are definitely worse states. Alabama, for example, is so shitty that going for it is basically low hanging fruit.

N*rCal.
Everything bad in California comes from Sacramento and the Bay Area

>ITT: Seething flyovers

Isnt the bay area one of the major contributors to the USA's technological superiority?

>tfw your state creates feelings of inferiority by simply existing
Is California the United States of the United States?

>live in the richest part of the state
>high demand for anyone with a college degree
>too dumb for uni
>settle for $17 an hour job (practically minimum wage here)
>still cant afford to live on my own

Attached: 1527223274675.png (420x420, 31K)

Nothing.

*flies over you*

Don't fly over me or my bordering states ever again.

Attached: plane1-1328268910[1].jpg (590x393, 27K)

>*trucks your path*

Impressive/10.

Attached: 15265996372481.jpg (298x297, 18K)

Its funny because most foreigners think poorly of California and are the reason why the US is so ridiculed

how are baby planes made

Isn't Florida USA's national shame?
I thought that was the case.

That and Detroit, MI, but really, what do you expect from
>American Education

Epic

Who do you think all the Amerimutt memes are talking about? It isn't Florida. It's about Commieland.

what's MI like if we exclude Detroit?
Is it a nice state in general?

And why do they go to CA except that perhaps the state's clinically insane politicians let them in?

Not necessarily but the state has less restrictions on news coverage than usual so weird or crazy stuff gets covered more.

I don't know. There's a reason for the term "flyover." I guess there's an ebin law school there.
You don't freeze to death in CA. Weather is conducive to being homeless, and since the population is relatively rich, CA is prime breeding grounds for bleeding-heart-liberal thinking.

>Not necessarily but the state has less restrictions on news coverage than usual so weird or crazy stuff gets covered more.

Ay, that's probably why I thought so - we're always hearing these crazy events coming from Florida, people eating each others' faces and whatnot.

Shame; it was the Golden State 40 years ago when Republicans ran it.

are there even homeless people in places likes Montana, Minnesota etc?

>t.dumbass
It's called "the golden state" because of
1. The Gold Rush; and
2. The color of the hills during summer

>are there even homeless people in places likes Montana, Minnesota etc?
>do you even know of what happens in flyover states
Nope. Flyover states care about what goes on in CA but not the other way around. This make them seethe a bit.

Democrats, still a great state full of natural beauty and opportunity. That said things are still going downhill, at least we'll have the 2024 Olympics

Florida is actually based and a great place to visit. The real shame is Detroit

>2024 Olympics
Oh shit it's actually 2028. Fug

1945-1990 was peak California.
I wish it had stayed that way.
I wish I had been there to live it.

J*rry Br*wn happened

Attached: 6826FB55-DBC4-4CE4-AC4B-8EB4DA415ADE.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

This old geezer is a joke. I wish Arnie was still governor.

Yeah and now it's poorer than the Sout-

Attached: California GDP.png (2760x1385, 255K)

Without the Silicon Valley (full of white and asian men) your California would be nothing, compadre

Ironically enough, Republicans set the stage for Democrats to take over the state.

Attached: ws00029.jpg (384x390, 26K)

>His country's GDP is less than a single state
Sad

The Democrat takeover of the state wasn't until the 90s, long after Reagan had been governor and it was mostly due to insane baby boomer hippies coming to dominate state politics.

Take your proxy off you fat cunt

Attached: 1523754433656.jpg (1458x2592, 902K)

Uh...just what did Arnold do for the sta...oh wait, nothing--he was just a dumb musclehead who did whatever the Kennedys told him to.

t. Jiménez

>Without the Silicon Valley (full of white and asian men) your California would be nothing, compadre
>forgetting California's agricultural output

You do realize that isn't CA's only industry right?

>It takes all of the US to match the GDP of California

How can flyovers even compete?

Your state would be more or less like an upgraded Florida. Which isn't bad, I must give that credit to all the wetbacks.

this chart is singlehandedly why i don't take anything nonamericans say seriously

Just go to San Franpsycho to see your city on Democrats.

>the Mission District has an out of control homicide rate
>homeless junkies pissing everywhere and harassing tourists
>leather daddies walking around masturbating in public
>streets cracked, broken, full of potholes and needles
>the fetid stench of marijuana everywhere

t. fat cunt

Attached: 1523131783801.jpg (972x1296, 495K)

And the fucking chinamen everywhere, like ants ! I went there in 2014. Cool town, except for the beaners. Chinamen are not as much a nuisance, I like their neighborhood.

as if southern republishit states are a beacon of prosperity. Democrat party isn't the problem, it's Californians that's the problem

>actually going to Mission District
LMAO
>he went to Chinatown
>OMG THE CHINKS
Le dumbass

CA didn't get this way until the 90s. There may possibly be a reason for it due to certain political shifts around that time.

>DUH DEMONCRATS ARE ROONIN AMERICA!!

Attached: 20718058-419E-48CA-AB14-38E7DE60B889.png (390x336, 118K)

California is the center of the modern entertainment industry and has an incredibly diverse economy. No matter how you look at it California is a prosperous state

>as if southern republishit states are a beacon of prosperity
Or...

Attached: 884889934.png (850x735, 284K)

nothing's changed. californians been acting like californians since the hippy era. republicans are just freaking out about california because of how powerful the state has become. special interest groups shills funded by russian money trying to divide the country, so obvious

>modern entertainment industry
Thanks to white people too (men and women, this time). Not saying it's poor, just run by 30% of the demographic except for the agriculture part.

At this rate, in 30 years all that will be left of the state are rich white Hollywood hipsters ruling over a mass of brown serfs.

>got brought back to power by nostalgic old hippies who wanted to relive the 70s when their penises still worked

>just run by 30% of the demographic
So like how California contributes to the US. Even California is the California of California, which is the United States of the United States

You make no sense. Put down the cannabis ciggy.

70% of the people in California are middle class dumbass

>The joke
>Your head

Is this 1983? Most of their middle class has moved to Colorado and Texas by now.

They have rolling blackouts every summer because hippies won't let them expand the power grid.

>DA DEMKRATZ R ROONIN AMERIGA!!
>DEY ROONED KALFORNYA!!
>if onli kalforya wuz liek da souf, da byutiful rich souf.....
>if onli dey votid fur bazid tormp maga

Attached: 1518102893177.jpg (484x443, 56K)

hey i'm rooting for you guys down south. more prosperity for all states the better

Interesting considering I live here and that's not true
Why are Flyovers such inbred retards?

California's demographic's contribution (as you said, by 30% of the demographic) to total CA economic output, is essentially similar to how California is likewise contributing to the US's economic output; AND is also similar to how the US is contributing to the global economy

they'd rather have a fellow american state fall than their party lose. what is happening in this country

we get it flyover you never had 30+ million people using AC at once

And out of all of that, the only minorities contributing are the wetbacks picking soy. The rest is done by the whites and the asians. A bit like the world economy works, surprisingly.

Have you ever been to California, even in the cities most people are middle class

ITT: The son of some CA state assemblyman has a chimpout

Fuck off Terrone
Shitskin

Depends on whether you countless homeless people and illegal immigrants as middle class.

>reagan sells out the state in exchange for democrats "promising" to protect the border in a dementia-induced haze
>all muh DEMORATS fault
The Democrats have been doing a good job of running places like New England, but they tend to do poorly in California and urban areas. I wonder why that is?

Don't get mad at us because your state is worthless

Most immigrants are middle class and the homeless is only a challenge now because other states can't handle their own problems

t. assblasted Lopéz with his favorite strawman

Why are Calibros the most chill burgerbros and less prone to REEEEEEEEEING?

>t.

Attached: 1506972163819.jpg (720x720, 44K)

How is being the most relevant state "going wrong"?

Doing so poorly that California's economy is the 5th largest in the entire world
Everyone else has an inferiority complex

>Most immigrants are middle class and
All possibility of rational discussion ended here.

california is the epicenter of the current spic invasion. wouldn't have a problem with their state if they clamped down hard on illegal immigration

CAfaggots upset that Texas is overtaking them in every metric.

*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA