Give me reasons to not move to Europe

I have an EU passport and I can speak both English and French, I have a degree in Economics and another in International Relations, besides being only in my mid twenties. I'm a law abiding citizen, unlike Brazilians, and polite. I believe I could fit in any civilized place.

Attached: 1519067131685.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Do it. Move. There’s literally nothing holding you back.

Go for it faggot.
Now stop making threads to get attention from gringos.It's shameless

There aren't... the worst european shithole still better than our countries. Just move there, it will obviously be hard the first months.

>Ignore hans, vittorio vicenzo, paulinho, juan and le Juliette, they're crybabies with 1st world problems.

are you seriously going to live in a shithole just because of muh patriotism and Jow Forums neckbeards?

you can come but only if you bring me a suitcase full of doce de leite

Move here and I'll be your friend ;_;
Oh btw did you find out if your degrees are worth anything in the EU?

not white

Do it. Move. There’s literally nothing holding you back.

come to California instead. the weather is much nicer here

>I believe I could fit in any civilized place.
>come to California instead

lol

Yeah, cloudy with a chance of annihilation by forest fire

simians not welcome, sorry

Well if you have an EU passport I don’t see why you wouldn’t move here. If only just to try it out.

There is no reason for you not to.

One of the few redeeming qualities here, but doce de leite is actually argentinian.
Well, my uni is Top 1 or 2 in Brazil depending on the rank. It's well known, probably worth smth and I had an internship in two multinationals.
Surely I'm not white as a Finn, but my personality and eagerness to integrate might offset that, don't you think?
I can't go to California :(

you guys like it? i thought europeans were soyboys nutella fanboys.

>Surely I'm not white as a Finn, but my personality and eagerness to integrate might offset that, don't you think?
delusional

Why are south americans obsessed with Europe?
I mean, I dunno why so many of you guys romanticize it so much. Italy, Neetugal and Spain have like 60% youth unemployment. The salaries are lower than the shittiest US states. Even the richest parts, like Germany and Scandinavia, aren't all that rich compared to California or the northeast.

Yet all of you always are commenting on how you all want to move to Italy to be with your race brothers or other retarded shit.

I'd bet that I'd be able to change your opinion.

Attached: 1511346632393.png (744x687, 44K)

>Italy, Neetugal and Spain have like 60% youth unemployment
>it's another episode of "a foreigner thinks the whole Italy is like Sicily"

Attached: UPF9ieI.png (5300x6785, 1.25M)

It's not cloudy though

>I can't go to California :(
if you decide to get a US passport, i suggest coming to San Diego. we have a lot of Brazilians here, you will feel right at home :)

>WE AREN'T LIKE TERRONI REEEEEE
Like clockwork.

You are a Brazilian.
In fact, the very fact that led you to create this thread shows that you're more Brazilian than most Brazilians on Jow Forums - looking for validation like the fucking stray dog subhuman that you are.

t. third worlder
Unemployment in my region is less than 7%, with a national average of 11%

It would actually be the dream to work with finance in Cali.
>we have a lot of Brazilians here
I know a girl (lel, she must be in her forties now) who lives in San Diego and works as photographer, lmao.

>Mexicano thinks money is everything in life

Doesn't matter if Europe isn't as rich as the USA (which is not true, many of their richer parts are just as rich or richer)

Quality of life in Europe is usually much better than that of the USA - less crime, more culture, better public infrastructure, better way of life.

Also less beaners like you.

If your economic conditions aren't important you might as well stay in Brazil lmao
Yes yes and I can cherrypick shit about the rich neighborhoods in my city

>Also less beaners like you.
there will be one more with you

If you have an EU passport, why are you even asking?
Worst thing that can happen is you taking a flight back home after a few months.
You enjoy freedom of movement.
28 countries are yours.

Because my family comes from there and I live in a shithole.

>If your economic conditions aren't important you might as well stay in Brazil lmao

Maybe if you weren't a dumb beaner you'd have figured that the rest is just as important, retarded nigger

read

>Doesn't matter if Europe isn't as rich
>Quality of life in Europe is usually much better

>user still didn't move to europe

Attached: keks.jpg (1200x902, 722K)

this anti-mexican mentality is NOT welcome in europe

I'm OP, not him.

t.shitskin