Drinking general

It's friday night/saturday morning and craft beer makes the night happen.

1. Your country
2. What are you drinking right now?

I'll start.
1. Flag
2. Öland Pale Ale

Based beer.

Attached: based-Swedes.png (1280x720, 892K)

I love these threads...

Attached: rochefort.jpg (466x466, 20K)

nothing yet but in a few hours i plan on going through as much of a case of miller lite as i can while eating some jalapeno snyders pretzel pieces

Attached: 1524931334060.png (727x582, 187K)

just ran out of wine

considering suicide

And I love you posters who contribute to them.

>miller lite
I had a chat with a friendly staff guy at my local alco shop yesterday. He showed me imported American "light beer" and we were both a bit perplexed as to why lager needs to come in a light variant when lager is light as fuck to begin with. The he speculated that half of the purpose of those light beers is to serve as thirst quenchers in hot climates, stating the popularity of Corona (Mexican beer) in Miami as an example. To me, it's just pisswater, really.
Can you verify or deny, burgerbro?

RIP in pieces, finnbro.

*snap*

Attached: 1518667031266.jpg (600x900, 148K)

thats pretty on point. there's really not much difference between budweiser and bud light (prices/taste/abv) but while light/lite beers arent very tasty, they are awesome for hot days and to just keep drinking all day/night. theyre also cheap as fuck so college kids drink them a lot and i, like many of them, drink it still once in a while reminiscing about those old days. plus im korean and i like adding soju to it. many korean beers are light pisswater too and the flavor is very similar when i used miller or coors lite

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
I also like to drink certain beers and reminisce certain periods of the past that I am fond of.

>miller
I have actually tasted an ok American beer, and it was pic related. It wasn't bad at all considering it comes from the US (your beer rep isn't great in Yurop thanks to all the pisswater stuff (and I've tasted Budweisser))

Attached: miller.png (912x449, 119K)

>Light beer (invented in 1967 by American biochemist Joseph Owades) is a beer (usually a Pilsner) that is reduced in alcohol content or in calories compared to regular beers. Light beers may be chosen by beer drinkers who wish to manage their alcohol consumption or their calorie intake; however, they are sometimes criticised for being less flavourful than full-strength beers, or for tasting or actually being watered down.
tl;dr shitty beer mixed with water

>tl;dr shitty beer mixed with water
Yeah, that far into the book I have also read. Too many lagers/pilsners out there are bascially water with a vague taste of beer, sadly.

any uncommon euro beers you'd recommend? bonus points for ones that i'd be likely to find over here

>any uncommon euro beers you'd recommend?
Hmm, this could be a long list.

>bonus points for ones that i'd be likely to find over here
This makes it harder though, as I do not know how much (or even what) is exported to the US.

But basically anything Czech should be a good buy. The Czech are amazing when it comes to brewing lager.
Pic related in the previous OP is one of my favorites alongside Starobrno.
Swedish lagers are mainly quite light, and while there are some hidden gems I'd definitely reccomend to anyone, it's a bit of a vast jungle to get through and everything comes down to what the target person desires. Darker, lighter; ryer, maltier, etc.

thanks bro ill have to keep an eye out for Zlatopramen and Starobrno the next time i hit a liquor store with a decent selection. if i manage to find it ill be sure to post in the drinking thread

Dominica
/carib/ beer

>if i manage to find it ill be sure to post in the drinking thread
Pls do. And also post unusual things you find. Recommendations from every corner of the world are welcome.

>/carib/ beer
Care to elaborate?

Attached: 1521638790826.png (300x250, 15K)

you ever had kwak beer before? my dad was labmates with a bunch of french/dutch dudes i think and they gave him some of it since its our last name. i was too young to drink it at the time but ive alwas been curious and the special glass always looked cool

Attached: 91oL7hH6eGL._SY445_.jpg (307x445, 26K)

>you ever had kwak beer before?
I have not. Setup looks based though.

jameson coz it as €20

OH SHIT
OH SHIT
OH SIHT

Neighbouring apartment building is on fire
Fire trucks are here and all
fuck fuck fuck

take pics

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-02-51-58.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

alchohol is for faggots

Plum wine

Attached: a0001289_parts_59408fc4f3ef2.jpg (750x536, 60K)

wow

i really hope everyone is safe

least it's near the top so it's harder to spread

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-02-48-44.png (1080x1920, 1.43M)

SHIT
Something just exploded

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-02-55-53.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Drinking a bunch of cheap beer here. They had 18 for $9.

Has anyone gotten hurt?

More shit exploding and firemen are doing fuck all

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-03-00-13.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Not that I know of, but there are 2 ambulances on the scene and more fire trucks just arrived blocking off the street

>införe granat-attack

noice that kind of stuff only happen when you are drunk or high

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-03-09-49.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

> >/carib/ beer
> Care to elaborate?
It's name is carib beer, made in Trinidad I think
Has a 3 for 10$ promotion going on so made a few rounds
I fucking hate this beer tastes real bad

what the fuck user

this with sprite or seven up

Attached: 3978776278_4dfc5e61c1.jpg (500x375, 155K)

fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-03-26-40.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

>it's getting light in sweden

christ that is awful at only half 3

are the people ok ??

Yeah
Scandi summer sucks

Seemingly
An ambulance left but the rest seems okay

More police just arrived

I thinks it's getting under control

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-03-51-49.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

took there time

do you live in a set of flats too?

Rooftop view from my building

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-04-02-30.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Flag
Just had a couple glasses of white wine. I'll probably have some beer later.

Good shit, but I prefer Sake.

>do you live in a set of flats too?
Yes, literally neighboring the building

IPA beer? Might as well be drinking soy.

grim

That's some obviously crack lab...

if I drink 8 beers twice a week is that bad (16 units)

Fire brigade seems to have it under control. The entire top floor is ashes, though. Will post more pics if I can take any decent ones, but I'll be walking my sister my home now so I'll be AFK for a while.

Not at all.

IPA is good my man

Fire looks subdued

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-05-35-38.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)