Eastern Europe is not progress-

>Eastern Europe is not progress-

Attached: average wage 2016 and 2017.png (1778x690, 242K)

What happened in Slovakia?

Slovaks

>ukraine
holy shit, is it really that bad there?

Ukrainians

>wage is raising in Russia
Fake. There is no proof of that.

By progress do you mean chain stores of retarded shit tier merchandise? Or corporate mega giants that make influence laws? Even in America you almost have to be born into wealth to have it. In not a fan of communism but truthfully, they have a simpler life and I envy that.

Besides, I know Ukraine is a poor country but I feel like that makes it a great place to build/ create progress.

The image is literally a proof of that.

>image is proof

Attached: 1512886138001-int.png (450x443, 102K)

It is?

Lies, big lies and finally statistics.

>Poorkraine

Attached: 1505813260257.jpg (970x990, 99K)

Wtf? How does Ukraine have lower wages than fuckin' Belarus?

This image is bullshit, average wage in Russia is nowhere close to 500 euro, most of people here barely make €150/month.

Democracy is good for cunts full of protestants of German origin, you know.

Either the picture is wrong or the upper echelons of Russian society are getting paid significantly more than the average Russian.

>the upper echelons of Russian society are getting paid significantly more than the average Russian.
This

I looked at latest gross salary from tradingeconomics and it comes to €275 a month. Don't know what the tax rate is, but the situation now seems a little better than what the map shows. Still crap of course.

Implying it's not the case in every country

>nogrowtugal

Exactly. For Capitalism it took longer to come to that opposed to Communism; but here we are, except, our productivity is through the fucking roof and our cost of living but our pay is just enough to make it fill another paycheck

How did the UK increase by so much?

>€5k average wage
Is that a meme right?

Attached: 1527157747953.png (1200x800, 199K)

Donbass war still isn't over user. Ukraine really hasn't recovered from euromaiden at all, and it wasn't that great before that either.