Jow Forums my solution about conflict betweem US and Mexico to be fair to each other

>1. US kick out all of mexican migrants to mexico.

>2. US give all states taken from war until 1848 back to mexico

prob is solved.
how about that ?

Attached: Mexican_American_Flag.png (794x421, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/01/02/world/americas/ap-lt-mexico-violence.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33671636
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-youtube-star-juan-luis-lagunas-rosales-found-dead-el-mencho-nemesio-ocegera-cervantes-sinaloa-a8122526.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then what about all the whities living in those states Tanaka?
should we send them to alaska?

Agreed

Attached: Screenshot (77).png (570x426, 372K)

how about we just do the first thing and tell mexico to fuck off because they're a pathetic weak country without a functional government?

in fact how about we just detonate a couple nukes over mexico city and see who does anything about it?

Only if US can anschluss Canada

>being this fucking butthurt.

lol chill lad.

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Why are you so sensible about this?
You seem to be very mad, this subject sure touches a nerve on you
Perhaps you forgot your daily prescription drugs, and now you are in quite the mood

you probably won't like having the burden that is called Québec with you. we

>haha you're right about being pathetic and weak and lacking a functioning government but you're SEETHING lmao

seriously tell me, who would do anything if we glassed mexico city?

okay but first mexico has to give back all native lands

it's okay, it gave us steven crowder

We live together, the "natives go in the reservation like animals" its an anglo thing
How much time have you spent standing up?
I imagine with that butthurt it must be impossible to sit

>who would do anything if we glassed mexico city?

hahahahahahahaha..
you amerifats are so funny.

you must have a MAGA t-shirt right?

Attached: laughter with pepe.jpg (210x230, 9K)

you don't get to chimp out about "stolen" land meanwhile living on stolen land

Mexico is an ally. A not so great or useful ally but an ally regardless. Doing so would get us hit with sanctions and condemnation as well as lose Mexican support in policing the trafficking of people and drugs into the country

you still haven't answered me - who would do anything if we nuked mexico city? do you think anybody would care enough about you to do anything?

cry butthurt all you want, you can't answer me lmao

m*Xican wh*Toids will try to pretend that they're the natives

>as well as lose Mexican support in policing the trafficking of people and drugs into the country
LOL what support? half the country is ran by the people doing the smuggling, it's a failed narco state

Das right hahaha, nuk'em

Attached: 1526760449606.png (1246x715, 349K)

this is unironically what most mexicans looked like when i visited

>Barron fucking trump everyone.

hahahhahhahahhaahaha..

Attached: laughing-pepes.jpg (614x520, 64K)

>what support
The half that you claim is running the other half of the country

Attached: zospnyzsvs1kyuhqfhof.jpg (800x450, 48K)

>Perhaps you forgot your daily prescription drugs
I hope you realize that this isn't the kind of topic you have the upper hand in Juan

You really want us to let you drown in drugs?
Because it would be really painful
for

Attached: bane.jpg (680x661, 58K)

hahahahahahahahaha..

lol

Attached: WALMART GALLERY1(2).jpg (500x490, 47K)

it will be the case that american go out from california to north dakota. gongalies

>Texas defeated Mexico and isn't part of the 1884 treaty.
>Mexico thought it could take on the United States after losing to Texas
Loving every minute of it.

>Texas defeated Mexico and isn't part of the 1884 treaty.
but they give texas back to united states right away

>Gib back states
That's not a good idea Mr. KIA, i'm sure that's just a delusional dream mexicans and cringy CHI's have. At this point it's very difficult to get them back and also to control them.

mmmmm...
karma is a bitch i guees.

Attached: 1527309713531.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

"Masiosare" will never find peace

So you're saying it's an invasion?
A declaration of war?
Mexico couldn't even populate or claim those territories thanks to the Comanche and Apache.

I'm surprised Mexico hasn't been able to put it together and join the world as a 1st world country. I've visited Mexico City many times and it's a wonderful city.

Think about it. Mexico has tons of land. Natural resources, including oil. 15th largest economy in the world. If they can just get the corruption under control, they could spear head Latin & Central America.

Probably not though.

They never occupied Texas and even Britain told them it was a bad idea to go after Texas let alone the United States.

He is saying half truths
Texas did defeated the mexican army, but not Mexico, Texas annexed itself to the US because it suffered constant incursions by Mexican forces, and it was absolutely blockaded by the Mexican navy, the texas navy was completely destroyed by the time they chose to annex themselves to the americans

>Mexico City
thats not how the entire country looks like, most of our cities are shit and there no human way to stop corruption here.

mexico is pretty much stuck desu

>the texas navy was completely destroyed by the time they chose to annex themselves to the americans
lol what?
They pretty much raided Mexico and defeated your steamships with sailboats.
The British were even manning most of your ships because of how incompetent Mexicans are.

it's just my idea for this situation
Mr. José

Attached: %BC%DB%C1ر%D9-%BF%AD%BE%D6_001.jpg (320x210, 53K)

>how incompetent Mexicans are.

those incompetent will be a majority in half your country lad.
and i agree with your opinion im just saying.

Don't underestimate the power of corruption. It is the only thing second to war that decimates economies and livelihoods

Gas yourself

Not really, i doubt they would fight. The average mexican doesn't care about this anyways, unlike you we are not warmongers, (we might be violent but not warmongers) all our wars have been "memes" and for purely deffensive purposes.

Stop using us as escape goats, and calm down we are not gonna invade you, we don't see you as enemies just as a cunt neighbour.

better idea: the US incinerates their capital and annexes their cunt. move all nonwhites into the territory and use them as slave labor

>it's okay, it gave us steven crowder

Attached: D0159E70-AD34-4567-B6FA-858B6C9AC21E.png (390x336, 118K)

>these enraged mexcrement midgets ITT

sublime entertainment

why are amerifats so violent?
wanna solve everything with muh guns tbqh.

Attached: American-Mass-Shooters-700x466.jpg (700x466, 61K)

yay ~ there is general zoe ! (-_-) /

mexisharts will attack this man because they know its true. mexicans are worth more out of their country. its sad really

>why are amerifats so violent?
Tu quoque
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

please. you and canada should give thanks to the US for being so benevolent and protecting the continent on your behalfs. compare how peaceful north america is to all other continents, that's because of america

>those incompetent will be a majority in half your country lad.
Breeding like cockroaches and shitting up the land isn't going to make anything better.

>criminals beheading each other is worse than innocent kids being kill while at school.

amerifat intelectuals

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 21K)

Criminals also behead police and kill mayors like the one talking her kid to school then snatched her up.
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/01/02/world/americas/ap-lt-mexico-violence.html
>We only need maturity, seriousness, and responsibility to face the challenges that confront society," Adolfo Serna Nogueda wrote.

>Later that day, Serna was fatally shot outside his home in Atoyac de Alvarez, along the Pacific Coast in the western state of Guerrero.

>Serna, a member of the ruling Institutional Revolutionary Party, was one of at least five politicians killed in the past week in Mexico on the eve of an important election year.

>Two days earlier, the mayor of another Guerrero town, Petatlan, about two hours north along the coast, was killed while eating with friends at a restaurant. And the day before that, a state congressman from Jalisco was gunned down while driving with his son. A former state congressional candidate and a town council member also were killed in the past week.

Mexishit intellectuals

>dead politician from PRI

Nothing worth was lost

>one corrupted pig killed by cartels

>equal to docens of amerifat kid murdered while at school by other kids, that after words also killed themselves.

Yeah you right, your country is heaven on earth..

>Amerifat intelect everyone.

Kek

This. Subhuman shitksins beheading each other somewhere in Oaxaca isnt a tragedy.

>one corrupted pig killed by cartels
>willfully ignores the link and all the others killed including Mexican villagers
You're embarrassing yourself.

>Mexican villagers who worked for a rival band

Like i said, criminals killing criminals.
Also im not denaying our country is shit but yours have its own shit to deal with, so dont act like a fucking angel bringer of peace pls..
You sound stupid as fuck

>be innocent Mexican students
>get massacred
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33671636

>all these mexispics ITT literally arguing in defense of regular public beheadings

The absolute state of the nonhuman nation of Mexipoop

Attached: giphy.gif (459x259, 3.86M)

>US give all states taken from war
so, none?
great plan, send it to Congress

>Being this assblasted
Lmao based mexicans don't care what you think

@90096697
>Eurabian rushing to the defense of his fellow third worlders
Comedy Obsidian

Attached: 1502466213154.jpg (334x334, 155K)

>Innocent
>Steal a bus and serve as commie militia

Yeah, they saw it coming lol.

But you're right that's still horrible, it's just being in a shithole makes you get used...i don't really feel bad about them.

Our nigga Chechnya has our back

>still crosses the US border to get here
whatever pablo still apparently a better life in the US than Mexico

>calls us pablo as an insult.

Amerifat are so mature for sure.
Kek.
Fucking 12 year olds.

kek

Look at this bandito! AYUDAME

Whiter than you, Jamal

Attached: 1498572549178.gif (500x500, 42K)

ouch ah you got me its your perception of my maturity auugghh not the fact that your country advocates for the removal of your own people because it cant take of them. why is mexico not trying to get daca recipients back? hmmm what you cant take of them isnt your nation just as good as the US? isnt your culture just as strong and powerful and valuable? your economy education and technology? no its all shit.
go die you worthless human beings that come to the US to pretend you ever had worth

m8 you wrote all of that just to reply to some assblasted 5'2" indio somewhere in Jalisco?

Fucking chill out for a second.
Are you having a real bad day or do you normally fall for bait this hard?

>be mexican youtuber
>make joke
>get killed
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-youtube-star-juan-luis-lagunas-rosales-found-dead-el-mencho-nemesio-ocegera-cervantes-sinaloa-a8122526.html?amp

@90096994
>MY SOMALI ASS IS ON FIRE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Attached: tom-cruise-reaction-crazy-laughing-face-1357927657h.jpg (630x891, 73K)

That’s retarded and there isn’t even any real conflict

You are actually pathetic.

>there isn’t even any real conflict
The conflict is on the internet in the form of shitposting and autistic argueing.

@90097263
>IT BUUUURRRRRNS

That would literally just be giving is land in return for nothing.

Like...
Most of the world actually.
Specially considering Russia and China would probably use us as an excuse to attack you if you did nuke Mexico.

you have some military alliance with russia and china we're not aware of?

The tripartite shitskin union.

We might lose to them desu out of the pure population disparity

No but we do have good relations with both countries.
And you know very well that nuking anyone would be used as an excuse by both of those countries.

the only one cunt who is trigger happy with nukes is the US. russia and china's nukes are purely defensive, they wouldn't do shit, especially for an irrelevant cunt like mexico

Yeah totally, people wouldn't care about a country of 120 million people and one of the very few countries in North America getting nuked by it's northern neighbor.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-002546.png (1080x1920, 298K)

1 trillion gdp with 127 million people. why are you spics so goddamn lazy

You seem to care to much about this irrelevant country of mine.

Nah, we'll kick them out and keep the land, just like we've always done.

just looked up canada's stats, 1.53 trillion with 36 million people. seriously what the hell is wrong with you guys. start a eugenics program or something

Why do you care? We're irrelevant anyway.

you embarrass north america, get your shit together

How do we embarrass North America if nobody cares about us?

we would fucking obliterate both china and russia in a war at the same time LMAO how delusional are you you disgusting little 5'8 mestizo rapebaby cretin

I'm 182cm but thanks for your opinion, I'll try to keep it from spreading as much as possible.

. US give all states taken from war until 1848 back to mexico
Americans didnt take them, they paid for them after the war, they own them rightfully.

Won't work. Most of those states are infested with angry rednecks who hate anything that isn't white or christian

Yeah we bought it in real good faith at gunpoint with a sword at our president's throat.

we will secede

Attached: 1518578410032.png (1790x1333, 479K)

>mfw Trump will be the last president of LOS before they valcanize

DUDE LETS JUST NUKE EVERYONE HAHAHA USA USA USA OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE YEAH LEMME GET UH DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER AND UUUUUUH X-LARGE COKE TO GO MAGA KEKISTANI AHAHA EPIC LE XD FACE HAHAHA