Tfw never met a White person in real life. I wonder what you're like outside the internet

Tfw never met a White person in real life. I wonder what you're like outside the internet.

Attached: 3386142030_6e288d7f62_z.jpg (394x500, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oFgyRX_fR0
twitter.com/ShekuKM/status/1000059206924406785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm alright m8, yourself?

Good, thanks.

That's good.

do Indians idolise light skin or is that a meme

Attached: 1525809874319.png (511x469, 212K)

Not as good looking, smells better but smells like garlic, taller than you’d think, friendlier than you’d think, more vain than you’d think, less racist than you’d think, dumber than you’d think

nearly all nonwhites do

There’s an Indian word for women who have never seen the sun. Apparently some practice people had to maximize light skin

I never met an Indian in the Netherlands.

Only some in Spain who were aggresively trying to sell stuff by harassing people who tried to enter their shop. And then Dutch people quickly walk along because they don't want to be harassed by shopkeepers.

not as much rock as you'd think, more techno than you'd think youtube.com/watch?v=4oFgyRX_fR0

Just like you but paler, taller, less stinky, smarter and better looking

Apathetic, soulless, evil, boring, ugly

You guys have a movie industry, make cars, and even manage to make a satelite and yet, as much as I hate my country, I'm glad that at least I wasn't born indian.

come to kharagpur friend

Yes, because the Indo-European rape was so thorough that they idolize their phenotype

Indians are consistently really friendly and I find it super weird. It's not that fake American friendliness either

I believe you described the average American, not necessarily the average "white". Few European people outside of Med countries fall into that.

>never met a White person in real life

Neither have i.

That's basically it, I'd say we've got better social skills and are more "alpha" as well

at least you could dance, eat vegan spicy food, fight tigers, repel the british empire, play with elephants, grow an epic moustache, drive taxis, answer customer calls, marry young cute virgin wives, do yoga and smoke wild weed in the valley

>we've got better social skills and are more "alpha" as well
Doubt. Even seen a paki, an indian, or a turk? They're outspoken as fuck.

I wouldn't know

Attached: wealth_in_america.jpg (286x958, 81K)

I replied to that yesterday, and I still don't understand. How the fuck do Bulgarian-Americans make so much? Look at the brits. Look at the poles. Look at the danish. Look at the swedes and the norwegians. They ought to be making more, and we should be making less.

Met a couple of Indian, they were all insecure and cringy and didn't know is how to behave with girls, Definitely betas.
Turks are alpha though.

>. How the fuck do Bulgarian-Americans make so much?
You should find it out for yourself, and then tell us. Obviously Bulgarian immigrants path is what exactly? For Indians its STEM jobs in The Silicon Valley and H-1B visa, that's why.

twitter.com/ShekuKM/status/1000059206924406785

Attached: 1503143009927.jpg (1928x2360, 1.12M)

Except Africans I guess.
You mean IIT-K? Are you Camel Jockey?

no im a white person you can come see me irl

What are you doing there and where are you from?

I guess it could be STEM for us, too. We've got excellent programmers fleeing to the west in search of better pay.

>excellent programmers
Thanks to USSR influence on your education.

>see Pajeet looking at his phone and sneakily doing a half smile for a selfie
>as i walk past eyeball him for 3 seconds which makes him look up and quickly look away and put his phone away

Attached: 33032155_2091776981059478_4585645769150693376_n.jpg (640x480, 25K)

I met Indian diaspora in Mauritius last year. They did not shit in the streets. Might be because they've been there for more than a century, but still that surprised me.

whenever I see an indian with a phone out I assume they're taking creep shot, happens to me so often on trains it's seriously not funny

Hmm, fascinating.
Hand with timestamp or fuck off.

They are dumb, smelly, violent animals, you are lucky to have never met one

im from burgerland, doing a 'workaway' program, want to eventually live/work in kolkata and speak fluent bengali

you mean you've never seen a white person?
i live in chandigarh and even here there's a lot of white people.
Some tourists,some residents..

I've seen them from a distance on the road but never spoken to one.
Okay, how much Bengali do you know at the moment? It is my mother tongue.

Reddit please.

I want to have a brown daughter with an Indian girl!

Many Eastern Europeans in America are Jews or Jewish atheists.

Bernie Sanders labels himself as a Polish American despite being 100% Jewish and having lived in an Israeli Kibbutz.

bharot cole asar age kichukhon dure ami banla shikhe niyechilam, kintu jatiyora onek shobdo bole ami bujhte parini, amar kaner jonno oti taratari mone hoy.
pore o likhe sobceye amar dokho, ei muhurte.

no bully pls

>We're basically like you shitskins except literally superior in every way
thanks guys

Attached: 12839128322.png (499x559, 345K)

I'm just like you. I want to have fun and live a good life.

Answers like those is why I'm fine with voting far-left and supporting (((white genocide))).

THIS

Attached: Dd6fhMYU8AA1djc.jpg (953x953, 105K)

He did actual genocide. Fuck him.

(((White genocide))) is when you see a Finnish girl talking with a Brown guy.

Based. Fuck Wh*Teoids

Literally.

are you still there

we are just like you, just prettier

Yes. I had a little trouble understanding this >pore o likhe sobceye amar dokho, ei muhurte.
What is dokho?

>finnish
>White

Excuse me?

Attached: 15255976203660.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

দক্ষ but i used it wrong. the power went out yesterday and i said to my host's mom বিদ্যূৎ নেই but she didn't understand because instead people just say 'current'. bangla is fucking hard

Attached: image.jpg (223x156, 9K)

Attached: 1489257231814.jpg (255x255, 5K)

Just say "current চলে গেছে". এখন পশ্চিম বঙ্গে প্রচণ্ড গরম হবে। কি করে manage করছ?

im laying under an industrial fan with my shirt off, though im from florida so the heat is similar but the humidity was better

আর আপনি?

আমি বাঙ্গালোরে থাকি, এখানে 25-30 °C এর বেশি গরম হয়ে না। আমি এখানেই বড় হয়েছি। কোলকাতা মাঝে মাঝে আসি।

Same desu