Have you ever hit your mother?

Have you ever hit your mother?

Attached: 1527142457327.png (999x530, 94K)

no, I've only hit on her

No

I have, when I was sixteen. :( Have you? Am I the only one here?

no i'm not a dirty wh*Toid that disrespect his parents

I haven’t even yelled or cursed at my parents.

t. Nisei

ofcourse not

Attached: worried.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Do white people do it?

Toh phir poonchha kyon?

yes, they scream and hit their mother daily
they don't understand what a family is, that's why they are going extinct

No. I've beaten my father though.

White people just kick their kids out at soon as they are 18 years old. Usually a traditional fight erupts where the kids beat the parents, the police are called, and the kids are homeless/couchsurfing for a few weeks until they go to community college.

It's an ancient rite passed from fat fucking white cunt parent to child.

What right would I ever have to do such a thing?

You must be amoral to even consider it.

I lied I hit my mum sometime on her arm when I get really angry. I even push her

Attached: 1527192211790.jpg (300x194, 22K)

We will go to hell for this. :(

don't ever come to mexico, i will kill you both for being a disrespectful little shits

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

Fuck off white knight scum. No one gets a free pass for being a cunt, not even your own flesh and blood.

tbf my mum is like 19 years older than me. She's more like and older sister, she even gets mistaken for my sister

Attached: 1527174908298.jpg (320x240, 10K)

school shooter in training

love me some white trash

>mum had you at 19
>still turned out to be a violent autist
so much for that theory

Is your mom hot?

Is this for real?

yes
i got angry with her one day and she was like "what are you gonna do, slap me ? go on slap me if you dare" so i slapped her
i think she was proud of me because if i didn't slap her i would have been a faggot

No, but I do sperg out, occasionally

>White people just kick their kids out at soon as they are 18 years old.
Its mostly Pr*testants that do this

Attached: Euros living with their parents.png (1200x1200, 459K)

I've talked her back like maybe a couple of times in the past, but never hit her.

Young pregnancies are very common in India, how is this of any surprise to you?

I choked my mother when she kicked my head when I was 15.

Attached: p.jpg (640x496, 116K)

why do protesCUNT as I call them hate their children

Im not violent, Im very pacifistic. I dont even hit her that hard
not going to answer that
yes

No not really. It's in many cases enough to grow up in a violent /drug abusive family to become so fucked up you hit people.

No, but I torture her psychologically by being a gay NEET

Yes but it's justifiable as I also fought my father several times and will probably do again before I move out

french boomers still care about gayness?

He is an educated class person.

fuck your little abo ass

great post

Some do, i know my aunt would be the type to say that shes all okay with homosexuality, but i think shed completely sperg out if a memeber of her family turned out to be gay.

yes

My mom is Chilean, even if she migrated in France in the 80s, she still retains her retarded catholic latina side

violent and mentally abusive families that will gaslight you.

>not going to answer that
So she is? fuck her you pussy

What the actual fuck has to be wrong with a person who could ever hit their own parents?

It is every mothers right for their sons to get a gf when they are 15. If the son refuses then tie them up and deflower by moms best friend is only acceptable solution.

:(

yep. and even worse if they do it as a job and get paid for it. then it would be a fucking miracle if you don't go full school shooter or domestic terrorist.

The worst I've ever done is punch a wall if she makes me too angry.

My mother is also taller than me, and bigger. She isn't fat, Im just too scrawny

sure

Tell us about her, I bet she's still a hot little cunt

pic related

Attached: 3q098.jpg (500x650, 35K)

I don't believe you a second

Well, I'm not really the sort of person with the best mental health. I go and see a shrink every now and then, I think they've just forgiven me because they feel I need their help.

>look great
>smell terrible

state of brown women

Attached: 1526054282325s.jpg (104x124, 2K)

No. My family is pretty messed up though and fist fights are common, pic related is a map of it. My mother is disabled but I didn't hit before and wouldn't now

Attached: family.png (1151x503, 30K)

>fucking now
wtf

also
>sister 19
post pic

What are Mexican moms like. Are they real as the memes say?

What is that fucking question? Only degenerate bydlo hit their parents, but then again, all of Jow Forums is bydlo so it's not suprising you spoiled sons of bitches raised a hand on your father or mother

How retarded would you have to be to hit your mom? I think theres genuine retards on this board right now.

never my father, mother sometimes but its rare

what does the memes say

>Paki animal hits his mother
colour me fucking shocked

For example if you find out she is gettin paid to spy on you and fuck with your head and that she has been ever since you were a kid. Then you can probably get so angry you do something muuuch worse than just hitting her.

Attached: 1510384581391.jpg (400x368, 25K)

No. My family are all Italians and would kill me for such a thing.

Go get flayed by a cartel aztec dog

did you ever steal your mother's panties and fap with them

Attached: pepe_eyes.jpg (280x180, 6K)

Story?

if u toush me mommy i KILL

Attached: 1518561804172.png (1354x889, 61K)

Strong, La chancla wielding warrior of a mom that takes no shit from her Ninos. Makes her kids get up at 7 in the morning all day, every day. If you tell her you’re bored, she’ll make you clean the entire house.

Has a 100% accuracy when throwing her chancla

Maybe that’s more common with CHI moms though

No, that would just get my family in trouble. If you are intelligent enough you will figure out the business model behind it on your own.

Half Chinese here. My mom said that it is quite normal for her, at least people from her region in China, that genetations upon generations live in the same household and children never get kicked out and only leave volunteeraly. I never understood how parents could be so heartless to kick their children out when they are 18, most likely still in school and have no stable income. It's like they want them to fail in some degree

It's more of a why and who paid her. For what purpose. I really have no idea user, why would whoever doing it choose you.

Is that common?

it's pretty common yeah, but my mom it's not like that, that's why i'm here

wish my parents were more strict

I never said it was my family. It is you who are making assumptions. Maybe I am instead part of a family who profit from those whore kid families milking their kids.

I don't think I am supposed to know how common that is. But it is a really sociopathically clever strategy to bribe the moms to make the kids your mental slaves.

It's just that I have no idea what you are talking about

i think you should be happy that you don't understand. you really would not be happier in life if you realize it.

my sides

Attached: 1506100271312.gif (230x270, 60K)

I wish I had

I'm guessing he was used as a cashcow for an abusive Child protective service scheme

No, hitting your parents is subhuman.

I once pushed my mom when she was drunk and I was a kid

No but i used to long for the death of both my parents.

Stop treating me like a child, I've seen more shit than you can imagine, you are just very vague and also czech which makes it a bit more interesting

That money is not anything in comparison for some mental strings on super star babies. Richies would gladly pay millions for each such rock star kid if it means they can reap the benefits when they grow up.

I'm not czech. I'm a westerner who emigrated.

Attached: tvattis4.jpg (960x640, 232K)

What's with the south europeans and their lack of self respect? Don't they find it embarrassing to be that old and let their mother still feed them?

yes but I was drunk so it doesn't count she once threw a knife at me once so we're even

kill yourself

Both of you kill yourselves barbaric aztec cartel subhumans

fuck you asshole now i feel guilty i did it

you should, only a subhuman would do that

Yeah, never again she raised her voice in this house

don't
what part of threw a knife you didn't understand? stop thinking everybody had good parents

You are also aztec subhuman scum

>He is an educated class person.
>class
I thought Indians have moved past the caste system way of thinking
There was no need for that language