1. Your cunt tree

1. Your cunt tree
2. which OS do you use?
3. Do you use it in your native language or in English? (non english speakers)

Attached: 80E6D294-A87E-471E-9011-83759DD36247.jpg (779x438, 34K)

woah, do you really have win7? It's so expensive here. I had to take a loan and sell my sister otherwise I would never afford windows ME. Great system btw, i recommend it to you guys.

native language in my PC and laptop, English in my work PC's

>expensive
>he don't know how to hack windows activation

My laptop can boot into either win 7 or ubuntu
I use ubuntu for uni work,shitposting and anime and windows for software that only works on win(this includes the videogames)

Attached: 1426018203298.jpg (554x439, 112K)

Fucking richfags
I'm still using DOS, I've been trying to save up for 3.1 for a decade now.
Too bad I was only born with two kidneys.

1. fag
2. openSUSE Tumbleweed and W*ndows 10 on my PC
Arch (btw) on my laptop
3. English

1. Flag
2. KDE Neon / w*Ndows7
3. Native

Яussia
win 7
native of course. im not a cuck

Win10

Win 10 enterprise ltsb
Native

A have a computer with XP and a laptop with 7.
Spanish, otherwise my parents would bitch about it. Although all my software and browsers are in english.

1. Flag
2. On my Laptop: Windows 10 and Kubuntu dualboot
3. Windows in German and Linux in English

Win 10
Russian

Windows 10 in English.
I don't use any electronics in Spanish, feels awkward somehow.

Linux Mint masterrace reporting in

Attached: Linux_Mint_18_Cinnamon.png (1200x746, 514K)

Why English for Linux? Good Practice?

Easier to find documentation.

Windows 10 pro Windows XP on a box I have lying around
elementary OS on crappy hp laptop and macOS in my macbook
All in English, if something fails is easier to find support in English

Flag
Windows 10 Pro
Native

>flag
>OS X 10.12 El Capitan
>native, english is for the weak and bad operating systems without proper localization support

France (Algerian)
Ubuntu (used to be Fedora when I was a teen)

>Arch (btw) on my laptop
Patrician taste

GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.