Gets arrested for stating views

>Gets arrested for stating views
whelp I guess I'm moving

Attached: FREE_TOMMY_ROBINSON.jpg (159x186, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687988/Germany-conducts-nationwide-raids-online-hate-postings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. That wasn't the reason for him being arrested
2. He's been a criminal before
And finally:

What did he do?

Clearly something to uspet Fuher Merkel, so the nazis are upset.

>What did he do?

Free journalism.

The best part about this affair is that the British state made it an offense for the media to report on his arrest.

Also, OP, you're not going anywhere. You're no longer welcome in Europe. Your little island has put itself in a right mess and we need to contain it.

do they not realise they're making a martyr out of him?

So what? What few true Britons remain that are willing to fight are more subdued, monitored and controlled than ever. So what are you going to do about it? You can do nothing except obey.

it's not about "fighting", this isn't some dystopian hellscape.
people vote and protest and the powers that be will lose support doing things like this - the whole brexit debacle was down to brits being fed up of the "elite" and voting against their interests

fuck off and dont come back

so what you're suggesting is that people will vote for a man who would personally stab him to death if he could get away with it?

Attached: the anti-establishment candidate.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>this isn't some dystopian hellscape.

That's exaclty what it is. That is how bad things really are. Your country is an authoritarian hellhole of oppression. There is nothing you are willing or able to do about it however, so you may as well deny it.

The last time you tried to vote yourselves out of this mess, you made sure that your country will become ever more isolated and absurdly authoritarian. All you did was give the elite an opportunity to oppress you even further, under the guise of preserving your own "sovreignty". Voting does not work. It never has and it never will.

perhaps, yes. people are stupid.
they could also vote ukip.

>That's exaclty what it is. That is how bad things really are. Your country is an authoritarian hellhole of oppression.
I think you need to get off the internet for a bit mate, I remember this happening to a friend of mine, falling into this pit of melodramatic political videos and articles designed to make you despair but the world just isn't as simple as that.

>posting this comment unironically
Y I K E S

Attached: 888777.png (195x283, 103K)

You deny it, then you excuse it. Like I said before, it's understandable. You're powerless, so you may as well. It truly is a tragedy that has befallen you and your people and I don't know the extent to which you yourselves are to blame. Perhaps you're all just all too willing to lie about it, as you're doing right now. Yes, I think that's the true crime here.

okay mate, you know best

Yes, better to think about more cheerful things. Keep your head down. Mind what you say.

I hope he dies in prison.
One beady eyed anglo less in this world.

If he does he will become a martyr. Then a revolution will start and Pakis like you will be the first against the wall. Your time is up.

this, the more manlets taken out the genepool the better

i think his eyes are blue though

Attached: tommyrobinson.jpg (600x400, 52K)

>a revolution
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Are you even allowed to say such things on the internet?

Attached: 1515266919001.png (615x593, 325K)

>t.german
Get some perspective mate.

sure thing,bong

Attached: 1524074775214.jpg (1200x929, 114K)

Attached: 1526311868-466-515.jpg (741x468, 152K)

>you should have subjected yourself to an armed invasion, invasion and left your civilians vulnerable to oder-sur-glen style reprisals, because 70 years later for unrelated reasons some foreigners will move there

Attached: brainlet.png (207x243, 6K)

How can they ban the media from reporting on it?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687988/Germany-conducts-nationwide-raids-online-hate-postings.html
>two people on a sinking ship laugh at each other for being wet

TFW when OP is a foreigner but no one knows

Attached: 1524368244865s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH OG NONONONONONONOONONONONONON

Attached: 1524256250189m.jpg (1024x1011, 77K)

court order, likely with the justification that it would affect the case

>get arrested for filming a rape trial involving minors
>get given a suspended sentance because you promise not to do it again
>do it again
>be shocked when you get the full sentance.

>but no one knows
It's pretty obvious though.

Nah tho, he's being locked up 'cos we're a fascist state, clearly, Jow Forums said so.

are you allowed to film inside courtrooms in germany? In england it's so strict that even the sketches done for newspapers have to be done by memory after the fact

Good. white trash needs to be removed from society!

Attached: 1522954096091.jpg (1911x3000, 477K)

Attached: 1524101501118s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Britain (and sweden) isn't authoritarian, we're not talking about NK mass executing dissidents an shit here. I propose a new term for this phenomenon: fagthoritarian. A country is fagthoritarian when they're so full of pussies that the government can do basically what they want even if the government in question is just a bunch of old saggy ladies or whatever pathetic excuse for oppressors theyve got.

cameras aren't allowed in a court room here either
england dindu nuffin

>are you allowed to film inside courtrooms in germany
No, the laws on that or releasing the names of suspects and victims are pretty strict.
I think I just misunderstood, I get he was arrested for filming at a court or something, but people are saying the media aren't allowed to report on his (Tommy Robinson's) arrest.

You've basically just fallen for Jow Forums's bullshit.

He's in with (((them))) lads don't worry he'll be out soon.

Attached: 1526861680167.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

>some foreigners
If only.

Attached: 1510879421419.jpg (1280x1280, 560K)

didn't he get arrested for breach of his terms as he was given a suspended sentence for livestreaming outside a court hearing and said he knew what the verdict would be thereby leading to a mistrial?

based

why are right wingers either poor or on the internet?

99% of brits are centrists