Do Americans only keep weapons because of monkeys and latinos?

Do Americans only keep weapons because of monkeys and latinos?

Attached: 144124321414.png (883x905, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nltimes.nl/2015/11/16/dutch-cops-go-viral-caring-sick-womans-five-kids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, most of their bullets are reserved for school students

no, most of our bullets are reserved for school students

That, and also because shooting is fun.

And also because most of their bullets are reserved for school students.

The fear that one night martial law will be declared and the government will start putting them in FEMA camps to do experiments on them for some reason.

Oh, and apparently also because god told them that they have the right to do so.

Actually, they guns exist to keep the English queen out of America.

It isn't divine right, it's natural right. Human beings should have the right to protect themselves, but unfortunately us Euroserfs aren't entitled to such luxuries. Ours is to live and die by the will of our masters, or anyone who disregards our masters' rules.

To beat this in eventual civil war due to tyrannical government

Attached: 5898e8a0c4618884218b45c4.jpg (790x444, 96K)

i getting a gun because guns are cool,
(that and self defense, but not against a specific race)

Attached: gunsarecool.jpg (1224x792, 287K)

They unironically believe that one day their government will turn into communist nazi muslim liberal dystopia and try to kill or enslave them, and that on this day they will go ebin wild west gunslingers roaming the land with nothing but their guns and bandana having shootouts with transexual drone cops

I'm living the perfect life in complete safety. I would be absolutely paranoid to know that someone is carrying a firearm near me. Fuck that shit.

Don't forget the zombie outbreak.

There is literally nothing wrong for having a contingency plan for unlikely situations.

Attached: 1520507764184.jpg (400x417, 107K)

There is a difference between preparing for long blackouts and arming yourself for the attack of killer tomatoes

>I'm living the perfect life in complete safety.
Until someone decides to stab or shoot you.
>I would be absolutely paranoid to know that someone is carrying a firearm near me. Fuck that shit.
Like all of your cops? Sounds like the issue is with you, not people carrying guns to protect themselves.

What if the tomatoes DO attack though? I'll be having the last laugh while you get turned into ketchup.

Remove your proxy, Cletus.

Attached: 1526467897801.jpg (300x295, 84K)

cringe
>90224752
Here comes the autistic """"""""""finn"""""""""" to shit up the thread with his cringy Jow Forumseddit spam

>Until someone decides to stab or shoot you.
That sounds so... 3d world

>Like all of your cops? Sounds like the issue is with you, not people carrying guns to protect themselves.
Our cops are bro tier, extremely well trained and respectful. We feel a sense of safety when the cops drive by and wave. This is what it's like to live in a civilized 1st world country.

nltimes.nl/2015/11/16/dutch-cops-go-viral-caring-sick-womans-five-kids

>they honestly believe that one day the gov will turn on them

I am 100% serious when I say that if free speech got to the point it has in the UK I would seriously consider joining an armed revolt

>That sounds so... 3d world
It always does until it happens to you. I have no idea why us Euros have a sheep mentality, we're voluntarily victimising ourselves by giving up the means to protect ourselves.
>Our cops are bro tier, extremely well trained and respectful.
Most cops are awful shots. The requirements are laughable, and most of then train once per year.
>We feel a sense of safety when the cops drive by and wave. This is what it's like to live in a civilized 1st world country.
No, that is what it feels like to have a sheep mentality and outsourcing your basic functions (right to self-preservation) to someone else.

Do you think cops are somehow more than human? You obviously don't fear them even if they have guns.

k lel

You're not European, Cletus. Turn off your proxy.

because it lets usa reform the society of the bully.

Attached: downloadfile-7.png (1280x720, 230K)

gun owners break down into different distinct groups

people who like shooting guns
people who hunt
people who have guns because of their job
people who have a gun because they saw too many horror movies

there is no overlap in these groups

Sheeptard has no argument, what a surprise.

Attached: 4r4ttb.png (1395x800, 455K)

Because firearms are the ultimate symbol of preserving your independence, and your ability to protect yourself. Guns are unironically the best defense for the concept of an independent individual.

A bunch of black kids jumped a random women in my city and almost beat her and her son to death. They didn't even know the black guys and it wasn't in a bad area.

Thats why I conceal carry. When I lived in a suburb I never felt like I needed a gun, but now living in a city it's really necessary especially since almost everyone else is packing anyway.

Attached: 1522239239059.jpg (432x491, 55K)

germans as well

that pic. cringe. you underage?

plenty of representative governments have revoked the franchise throughout history. you think it's impossible in the US?

>eyy gurl, wanna go out with me?
>no thanks. I'm not interested.
>REEEEE! I'm being bullied! *bang* *bang* *bang*

>I don't agree with their opinions, therefore they must be an American shill

Attached: 1510471046522.png (898x954, 1.05M)

everyone keeps a gun just in case England tries to reestablish a monarchy over us
the gun is to shoot any sneaky queens or men with funny hats trying to influence natives, convincing us that "monarchy is cool" or "all the kids are doing it"
i'm having none of it

Attached: 1525520575686.jpg (900x900, 56K)

I'd watch this movie.

The bullets are reserved primarily for Russians and the deerhumpers from the north

>fighting against speech opression with bullets
yeah, that will definatelly not make you the bad guys in public media and make censorship stronger