Islam will rule europe and the world without firing a single bullet

Islam will rule europe and the world without firing a single bullet.

How do you feel about that?

Attached: 1524143667241.png (400x400, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/
youtu.be/_ZIqdrFeFBk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5IuK2xssM
faitdiversfrance.wordpress.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's sad because Islam does not allows Salami and beer.

But it's also funny because apart from that it won't affect me that much while it will affect the hysterical leftist feminazis who bring all the muslims here VERY much.

Attached: 1525806714652.jpg (1290x820, 120K)

Thanks Allah, we're not Europe.

Good. I want a masculine Muslim bf.

Attached: 1527150536991.jpg (540x960, 75K)

I'm confused. are you a girl or a boy?

Attached: 1522084357404.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>without firing a single bullet.

bit late to be setting those goals bucko

Well that's a lie
In '16 and '17 some mudslimes shot a lot of bullets in innocent french people

True. In the 70's and 80's they planted a bunch of bombs too.

Lad brown people will capture it, islam no. Most muslims here are meme muslims and sin all day and do a bit of ramadan no pork eating to go to heaven.

Hope before it gets that bad with the amount of nonwhites that people here will wake up and start killing you folks that live here or deport you. But that probable wont happen, but a man can hope.

>Religion of peace
why are its followers so violent?

Attached: 1512080548338.jpg (368x410, 27K)

Nah im pretty devout.

>europe and the world

>sin all day
Sins don't make you a non muslims, but what is in your heart before you die decides where you will go

Feels goodman. This country is shit and I hope that ISIS invades it and murders a lot of people and converts the whor- I mean the women to Islam

Last place on Earth where FBI would search. Why the fuck don't they move their cells here

Attached: Pepe_Shrug.png (560x407, 80K)

proof?

Attached: fe9e7871b056295d9a1bad0369dcd464.jpg (564x501, 40K)

Sorry sweety, but your sky daddy isn’t real

not if you post here
sounds like a shit religion

Muslim countries will slowly develop and eventually abandon Islam, just the same as it happened it Europe. Just look at Turkey or Lebanon.

You kill hundreds of millions around the world for two centuries straight.

At least 10 million Muslims
I mean some have to come to hunt you back :)

could be a good thing

>muslims flood europe
>dismantle the liberal state aparatus (most importantly cops) because it would not fight against islam
>burn all the scientific books
>murder all the jews, jewish media, bankers
>all the right wingers, aka sane people, escape to the few military bases across europe
>muslims conquered all of europe except a few fortified military bases where they just keep dying so they give up, they control 99% of european continent anyway

>10 years pass
>everyone is a brown muslim subhuman
>general iq 70-80
>people from the bases cut through the mud slimes like it was vegetation
>all muslims die to helicopter gunships, tanks, missiles, and other things that require mathematics to develop, something quran never mentions, and something they burned before reading because they dont need another book, they think their retarded stone age bullshit works best
>it doesnt
>all the muslims die
>europe is now liberated
>permanently
>for all times
>never again to suffer leftists, shitskins, jewish religions, jewish economy, race denial, liberalism, any of that shit

>>>trillion years europa reich conquer the planet at first, stars later, history of liberalism, leftism, race denialism and jewery is never forgotten, never repeated

So why not sin all the time and remember to have a good heart.

Question do you really believe in allah? And how do you explain the SCIENCE against islam?

>Just look at Turkey or Lebanon.

Actually they both became more Muslim influenced in recent decades. Islam has only gotten more fanatical in the recent century.

bit late for that

But we kill for democracy and ensuring that as many sand people die, also to get those arab girls to ISLAND
You kill because some child fucker told you to do so

>posts a crusader
dude

>But we kill for democracy

Attached: 1520081027599.png (396x385, 131K)

why not?

>tl;dr
islam could just be a right wing plot to gain permanent power in europe
a man can hope..

SAN PAWL

Attached: Apparition-of-st-paul-1.jpg (589x885, 481K)

A crusader having a little nap and resting from his travels
Won't you let him rest user :(
also the great helm is not only worn by crusaders, its a helmet that was a good helmet to wear due to actually protecting your skull, worn by many people throughout Europe during the 1200s

Attached: 1483697177527.jpg (800x1080, 145K)

> a Saudi giving me lessons on killing Arabs
I doubt anyone does it better than Arabs themselves.

Attached: IAWa9Y7.jpg (957x543, 124K)

Turkey was an Islamic empire that controlled half of europe at one point

Lebanon was cut by the west exactly to create some christian majority nation in the ME but the failed

your kikery don't work here

Attached: 1509911813025.png (317x293, 51K)

Crusaders failed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

Fuck off you murtad S*udi piece of shit

inshallah brother.

Two things will dominate the earth, Africa and Islam.

Attached: 243658347.png (431x434, 186K)

Crusader failed 90% of the time you brainlet cuckristian

Never said I was a fan of the Ottomans, but even their "massacres" don't come close to any european nation

Ottomans didn't give a shit about Islam, and most Turks were secular until the Muslim Brotherhood gained a foothold in there with Erdogan

>Lebanon was cut by the west exactly to create some christian majority nation in the ME but the failed

Yeah, because it got Islamified.

Attached: 1527126602925.jpg (680x543, 39K)

Judaism would've died if Hitler didn't try to eradicate you.
Islam would've died if Jews did not settle in the middle East.

Both religions were on the decline, shame circumstances decided otherwise.

I am sad that you are actually serious.

> Yeah, because it got Islamified.
Because of Palestinian refugees.
Funny boi.

Try this shit in America you faggot

Can't argue against that.

>Ottomans didn't give a shit about Islam
Maybe in their last century, but from the start they were muslim

your kikness doesn't work on me

Attached: NeverListenToJews.png (919x737, 21K)

What's your point? I was talking about Islam, and I'm an atheist anyway.

And no, stop trying to blame your batshit retarded fanaticism on others.

apathetic
/thread

They are actively doing so.
clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/
Pic related

Attached: quote-islam-this-absurd-theology-of-an-immoral-bedouin-is-a-rotting-corpse-which-poisons-our-mustafa (850x400, 55K)

At least read some history before trying to troll, Ottomans were not nearly as religious as current muslims are. There's a reason Arak is so popular in the middle east.

Crusades were mostly succesful with the 4th being a weird shitshow due to the eternal venetian 6th crusade still being considered a success in diplomatic terms
Even then crusades which didn't deal with the the shithole called the middle east were success when official
You will find fuck ups like the the children's crusade and the people's crusade, but those just prove that organisation is important and a lack of it makes you a sand nig
Also a literal sand nigger and a bo

>Americans put bacon on Korans in the library to be funny.
>I get free bacon and pity tears from liberals.
God I love being an American.

Attached: 7843287462378.jpg (563x542, 37K)

the turks had to do a huge transition to become secular

ok you are will be ignored

Most of the crusades failed or killed alot of europeans

Attached: 1499301318105.jpg (1137x1649, 1.28M)

serbs be like "we removed kebab yo"

Fake quote.

Attached: 1526410823561.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

youtu.be/_ZIqdrFeFBk

Attached: Stevan_Kragujevic,_Gamal_Abdel_Naser_u_Beogradu,_1962.jpg (1200x1569, 265K)

> the turks had to do a huge transition to become secular
It's called non-religious education. Not that huge.

You can be against the hijab without being an Islamophobe, like a lot of the French.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5IuK2xssM
On the left - basaev. On the right - kadyrov's dad

I don't even know what my grandparents beliefs were.What makes you think that a 4th/5th generation descendant of muslims will give a fuck about islam?

Attached: 17656534.jpg (994x1334, 169K)

You're confused my friend.

The quote comes from that biographic book btw.
Idk about any english translations.
Islamophobia is only a logical conclusion to anyone who read their books and fatwas.
To anyone who knows some of them, being able to create genuinely king and charitable people to the worst of fanatics. Ready to blow themselves or their children up.
Mix that with undereducated low is populations and you have the situation we have today.
faitdiversfrance.wordpress.com

Attached: 51C7XA59YPL._SX210_.jpg (210x335, 29K)

There are little kids being born in France right now that consider themselves arabs and muslims way more than anything else. They're also wearing traditional clothes (saudi style) and acting like a legit middle-easterner, even though they were born in France.

Fucking muslims of the 21st century are more religious than the ones from last century, EVEN THOUGH SCIENCE, HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY EXPLAINS ALMOST EVERY FUCKING THING ON THE UNIVERSE.

God, I hate this shit.

They are a very very small minority and they are 2nd generation.Like I said.There's only one thing that stands the test of time,language.

I wear saudi style clothing to work in the city, what will you do? I have a biomedical engineering degree and I still know Allah exists.

Islam continues to grow

I hope you're right. My family is sunni and I hate this meme religion.

I want the best for /mena/ but I don't see things getting better there. I've heard that "The God Delusion" was downloaded more than 10kk times in /mena/ these last 2 years, and almost all of them in Saudi Arabia/Iran. I'm not a fedorafag nor I care about those people that debate atheism and religion, but if this is true, then it's a huge step for them.

only good post ITT

>engineering
your degree is a meme anyways.

t. pure mathematician

As long as they don't put themselves into ghettos they become fine people.
Put them together and they will race each other to whom will be the most pious with big takfiri rethoric verbal hits. They will claim their parents identity over their own because tbqh they don't really experience anything else in their neighbourhoods.

The crusaders well roman chatholic, the slavs were orthodox, the catholic poles were a sad thing to lose.
The crusades were a religious war not an ethnic war, the "true E U R O P E A N S" does't work the crusades
The eastern roman empire was fucked since the "massacre of the Latins", if they thought they could massacre roman Catholics and then shout "WE NO KILL CHRISTIANS, WE WUZ GOOD BOYS" they were wrong and deserved the sacking, and if you think that the eastern roman empire hadn't already fallen by 800 AD, then you need to read more on the eastern roman empire
Because the 4 major crusader states with quite a few vassals who lasted over a century didn't do shit to the Abbasid Caliphate. But I do agree that the siege of bagddhad was quite important
The cathar and the Albigensian weren't considered "Fellow christians"
The 30 years war was a another "schism" if you will, that was started by an autistic german who was pissy on how the church was doing things, also not a crusade, hell even by that point crusades weren't being done anymore
Spain isn't the holy land

That is false. We are at gen 3-4 today and our problems are bigger than ever.
What matters is not time, it is culture. They are unwilling to assimilate.
And It's not just a tiny minority unfortunately.
We have over 20.000 Muslims under surveillance. 60% of our prisons are of maghrebi/African (mostly muslim) descent. Nowadays radicalisation happens in prisons a lot too.

Looks legit. I bet you don't ravenously hate all brown people or anything.

Not on our watch, subhuman

Attached: RICED.png (595x543, 308K)

Don't need to use bullets when you have trucks of peace

My fiancée is Pakistani and my best friends families come respectively from Mauritius, Ivory Coast/France and Russia/Algeria.
You bet correctly.

Based china
How can a post commie country be so cool to provide brown waifus to its hard working people

Allah deals with all tyrants.

Is she ugly?
What does your family think about her?
How do you feel knowing people like you will see your children as scum to be removed?

Do you know what gen 4 is?

uyghurs are predominantly genetically mongoloid. turkic groups with noticeable brown genes are turkmen and turkish.

Get off Jow Forums man, the real world is not like that.

Disgusting

Considering practicing Muslims make children at around 20 it is those born in the 40's. Let's be fair and say it's 25. Those born in the 20's who then came to Europe in the late 40's.

you may be able to take Europe. but i doubt you'd be able to get a hold of America and there is probably no chance in hell you'd take China.

Your biggest problem is not muslims.It's niggers in general.

Alhamdulillah

Attached: 1486400367621.png (640x420, 31K)

See

Americans are easily influenced.

>China
Who are hui?

Oh and there is already a 60 millions strong semi autonomous country within China that is Muslim: see

My problem is not Muslims, it's islam.

yeah, so guys if u ever wondered why Balkans is so poor, these kinds of autistic manchild fantasies are what Balkan people have

Attached: balkkaraboga.png (1196x636, 243K)

why?

Attached: 1525575734459.jpg (779x1015, 480K)

Good post

I don't need to explain. If you can't see for yourself it is your problem.

Xinjiang has 20 million people not 60

It's 40% Han too

Right my bad.

I'm not paying the jizya

Attached: 1500157423761.png (420x420, 16K)