I get 8 hours of sleep every night, but I'm still tired as fuck throughout the entire day...

I get 8 hours of sleep every night, but I'm still tired as fuck throughout the entire day. Literally from the second I wake up, to the second I go to sleep again. I can't go on like this. I'm losing my damn mind.

Attached: tired-pepe.jpg (250x242, 9K)

I have the opposite problem, it's very hard to fall asleep and I'm lucky to get 5 hours when it does happen but I'm not really ever tired (which is why it's hard to sleep)

try meth

how old ar eyou?

at least you live in Europe...

ps: go to a doctor

Attached: 1354687878878.jpg (249x242, 42K)

well, it's the beginning of the end at that age, so you better sleep at least 9

Go to a doctor. I heard it could be something with your blood sugar levels. Are you fat by any chance?

You both need to exercise

Nope. Normal weight.

What does your diet look like?

>it's the beginning of the end at that age
How?

Not bad. Mainly white meat, fish, grains, pasta, rice, fruits & vegetables (mostly root). I try to eat as healthy as possible and only eat fast food once every couple of weeks or so. I used to drink fizzy drinks pretty regularly, but have cut back drastically since the beginning of the year.

Have a glass of wine and read a book until your eyes get tired

Sounds like you're doing things right. Feeling tired for no reason is a very common symptom in people with thyroid issues, so if you haven't had that checked by a doctor, it's something you might want to consider doing.

maybe you go to bed at 5 am?

It might be boredom/depression.

Im also always tired, but I get energy when Im going to do something exciting that I genuinely enjoy.

One of my co-workers said the same thing. I'm definitely gonna make an appointment now.

yes. oh you didn't ask me. sorry

Too much screen time, lack of sun or depression

Haha. This isn't my normal sleep schedule. I'm normally in bed by 10pm. My company gave me the next few days off, in order to prepare for my professional exams next week.

When did it start?

You sound like a nice person. Why are bongs on /brit/ such faggots?

sleep naturally don't use an alarm, try wake up at the same time every day, and exercise every day for like 30 minutes and fix diet.

I sleep 4 hours since classes ended I have nasty bags under my eyes already. I can't fall asleep before 3am

About 2 or 3 months ago.

try yoga la
seriously, wake up everyday early in the morning, switch your TV on to a YouTube yoga channel, do it sincerely for a month and see the change. make sure you do it on an empty stomach.

and yes, you can continue your regular workout routine as usual.

dont eat sugar for 1 month
then dont eat dairy for 1 month

there is too much of both in western food and most people genetically cant handle it
see if eliminating it makes you feel any better

Thanks for all the tips, lads. I'm gonna see my GP on Friday and see what he has to say. Wish me luck.

Attached: 1492913340250.png (600x600, 116K)

Tired all the time syndrome is a symptoms of many disorders. Increase you vit D intake and clean up your diet.

Also go get a blood test.

Good luck, mate. Hope you get it sorted out.

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 97K)

what dumb advice

t. medfag

This
Also, depression
I was like you a few years back

Im horny all the time, should I visit my gp?

Screw the GP, I can help you with that.