PROM

1. country/flag
2. Do you have proms in your country or anything similar?
3. did you attend?
4. greentext good(sob) stories

>crush asked me to dance
>I thought he was joking
>regret forever.

Attached: PROM.jpg (660x440, 70K)

>i went to another schools prom
>tfw people formed circles arounds to watch me dance
>tfw at one point i just grabbed a girl by the hands and started dancing with her
>tfw i felt like a chad for a night

>tfw people formed circles arounds to watch me dance
what sort of dance were you doing?

just basically spazzing,

you must be a chad spaz then

2. Yes every highschool does Prom
3. No

Why did you not attend?

The girl I asked already had plans with friends, didn't want to go unless I had a date.

no ragrets?

Literally broke up with my gf a week before the prom. In Finland we have all sorts of choreographed dances there so switching my partner wasn't a possibility.
Damn it was hard to keep a smile on my face that night.

Normally yes, but since in hc nobody really gave a shit about anyone else we didn't have one, my sister did though but she didn't bring me along :(

>we have all sorts of choreographed dances
we had this too. idk if i should hate it or like it.
like cosz you get to dance with some people you normally dont talk to but you think are nice.
not like because.. well you get to dance with people that you do not like.

What happens after the prom?

>she didn't bring me along
this wasn't a thing in our school.
would've been cool to bring a qt friend to impress everyone but.. nah.
i also didn't have a qt friend from a different school. :')

No, I went to a Prom after party which was fun.

1 australia
2 yeah we call it formal
3 i went to year 10 and 11 formal but not year 12
4 the year 10 one was a bit grim because my date just dissapeared and didnt speak to me all night but she was a bitch anyway also never got with any of my dates because im a coward. i did do drugs at the year 11 one though

So no success in year 11?
How was the experience? Was it boring? Awkward? Fun?

Was the after party organized by the school?

Yep, after the 9th and 11th forms
Yes, but only because my mom made me do it, I'd rather spend the money on something I really want
Eh, I've spent it reading books on my phone while everyone else was dancing

Attached: 6126031.jpg (403x604, 108K)

No way, it was at a girls house with ~20 people. My first time getting drunk.

no prom, soem girls do 15 year old parties, i went to one and it was boring as balls, so i didnt go to any other

Did you have (guy)buddies?
I hung out with my friends during the prom so i think the only difference it had from a normal day in school is that we didnt wear uniforms.

:( the cool kids did that here.
You must be a chad! Nice to know you had a good experience.

Didn't you like wearing a suit?

Funny enough I'm not. Almost everyone here, chad or not, goes to a party after Prom. Some are more tame but most have drinks.

Nope, my friends left after the 9th form and I did not manage to make any friends in the new class ;_;

My school had something to imitate American proms, except they were shitty and those from lower classes who weren't about to graduate were allowed to come, so I went there as a première(second year of high school, the one before the last), and it was shitty I guess. A group of girls from my class invited me in particular so I went, but they were all there with their boyfriends. Spent the whole night with a friend from middle school I met by chance, and I didn't go when it was my turn to graduate.

Your classmate must have had a big house to invite 20+ people in.

It's not exactly a prom, but plenty of schools have organised trips to various places. Most commonly, people travel to beach resorts and such, and multiple schools may be in the same building.
Me and a bunch of other people (including girls) left and went to the local bars which were admittedly more fun to be at.
I was a bit lightheaded from the alcohol they gave us while we were still in the same building (first time drinking, I sipped white wine and rum as if it were juice), and I felt like I was getting in the way and ruining a good night, so I walked 3 kilometers back to the hotel and went to sleep at 3 in the morning.
Woke up with my head throbbing, and with my hotel-mate (which was also a friend of mine) lying in the same bed as me for some reason.
I moved slowly as to not wake him up and I puked my guts out and took a shower after that.
Pretty uneventful, I'd say.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.18.12_[2018.05.18_21.22.00].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Totally get you. Both my friends were in the school's team so when they had practice, i had no friends in the classroom ;_;

Was it very boring?
I guess when you have no friends it could be shit, but in the year you would graduate, you'd know people there and might've enjoyed it.

Did you wish it was a prom instead?
Girls look forward to getting a gown but i dont knownif guys ever look forward to wearing suits.

It wasn't that boring. I danced with a girl for a while and it was rather fun. But when it was our turn to graduate, I don't think anyone from my class actually went because everyone thought it was lame.

I was basically at an all-male school (girls don't really think cars' inner workings are interesting), it would've been awkward as fuck to hold a prom with just people from the school.
I abhorred wearing a suit, but I got a voucher for it and I basically got an expensive, brand-new one for free, shit was cash.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.09.30_[2018.05.17_19.02.53].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Meanwhile girls wait for it for the rest of the year..
But i guess there are more important stuff in life than just attending a dance. It looked so nice in movies though.
>tfw fell for the hollywood jew

It sounds like you sold the suit after the event >:)
I went to a coed so there were a lot of girls and boys eager to have prom.. But it only seemed eventful to the popular ones.

>fake russia
>yeah, it's quite similar
>I did

>story
>have gf in class
>go to prom with her
>everyone goes to the party afterwards, we rush home for sexytime
>gets call from her parents that her cat died
>hours of sobbing ensue

didn't even like that cat...

Nah, I still have it lying somewhere at home, but I am not really the kind of person that wears suits, or has any occasions at which to wear them, so it's basically sitting there and collecting dust.
Anyway, when we were all in that building, everyone, not just us, were a bit skittish and preferred to stay with people from their own schools. Some people had friends from other schools, so sometimes they banded together and ran away for the local bars, just like we did. No boy from our school really made a move on girls from the other schools, it was a tad strange, to say at the very least. Even the ballsier ones preferred to stay with the boys.

Afraid I have to leave now, have a nice day. Or a nice afternoon, in your case.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.20.33_[2018.05.17_20.05.59].jpg (1280x720, 74K)

This is a sob story indeed. But sexy time was close. It was probably not the first sexy time though. Was it?

nah, I gf'd her 2 years before... still, between skipping the party, all the sobbing and the event being led by one of the most unfunny comedians in our country, it was a pretty bad night.
At least I got to wear a tail-coat.

I had my prom last week and im also at an all-male school (girls dont really think electronics are interesting). It wasnt awkward at all but I think prom is overrated. There were like 10 guys out of 200 that were with their gf tho

Maybe it was different for you; things were a tad awkward for most people when I went, and that wasn't really a long time ago.
And yeah, we had very few people with girlfriends, too.

lol i still have mine too and have tried it on last year. a bit depressing that i've become bigger.. but it's been over 10 years so..

you ever try it on just for shits and giggles?

>At least I got to wear a tail-coat.
the most important thing :)

>There were like 10 guys out of 200 that were with their gf tho
would you prefer if there was no prom at all?

Yes
Yes
Yes
I don't have screencaps of that polack mongoloid that posted here during his prom

no, it was fun, why u asking? just bc I dont have a gf doesnt mean I cant enjoy life

our is just eating drinking and singing with the teachers long in to the night.
no forced dancing with girls.

>why u asking?
i made the wrong assumption that not having a date on that day would make the event boring.

can you at least share what you remember? :)

no alcohol for us then :(
singing with the teachers is a little strange though.
like karaoke?

95% of the people on the prom didnt have a date and it was fun. I still dont know why everyone here thinks u need a gf to have fun in life

>9/10 chick who I've seen occasionally looking at me, brushed right past me once when there was plenty of room and rubbed right on me
>in PCG(home role class for random shit)
>it comes up she doesn't have a partner
>somebody akss if i do, i say no
>they say we should go toether
>she smiles at me
>i awkwardly look down and say nothnig and everybody quickly moves on
>rejected a fat chick later
>end up turning up alone just down the road and walking in the side avoiding the big entrance by car you're supposed to make
>still never had a single non-platonic thing with a girl in my life
at least she has a few pictures on instagram with her boyfriend where she isn't wearing a bra and you can kind of see a nipple

Attached: 1527217632349.jpg (741x1082, 92K)

>at least she has a few pictures on instagram with her boyfriend where she isn't wearing a bra and you can kind of see a nipple
best part of this story.

well it makes life a little more fun than usual.
it's also good if it's never a thing you desire.

>like karaoke?
no, everyone gets a little songbook and sings in between meals, more later when everyone is drunk.

There is always singing when groups of people gather, at big dinners.
might be cultural.

Prom was on my birthday, and I hated it. I ended up walking around the site the whole day, shit music was playing and I was on my own for the whole day. I had a vague sense of need for fulfilment, at least something happening, which never happened.

>There is always singing when groups of people gather, at big dinners.
what kind of songs?
asians usually like karaoke. not liking karaoke is a sin.

Oh yeah, and they fucking sang happy birthday to some other girl who had her birthday while the people who sat on my table for food didn’t even want to be around me (and that was the best part)

just old classics, that everyone knows.

where you required to attend?
>while the people who sat on my table for food didn’t even want to be around me (and that was the best part)
this sounds sad. what did you do after the prom?

>just old classics
in your language or beatles songs?

1.) flag
2.) yes
3.) no
4.) I don’t even remember what I did that night

My mom didn’t even allow me to bring books reee

rare/10
how long ago was it that you do not remember?

in any langauge really.
mostly faroese, some english and danish. Maybe also one in norwegian or swedish.

>pic
how it looks like, just with old people.

Attached: sangur.jpg (1334x751, 187K)

every table sings a different song?
or it's like a chorus where everyone sings?

everyone the same

No, I just kind of wanted to give my school social life one last chance since I didn’t know I was going to sixth-form - I don’t know what I was arguing in my head. After prom, I just went straight home (there was a prom after party, but no way in hell could I go) and complained about it to my parents before I slept.

>complained about it to my parents before I slept.
no cake for your birthday?

Nah, it was very late. I don’t remember what happened before prom, but it was pretty uneventful.

ur right but there is no need to base everything around that
also ofc I want a gf, I have like 100 tinder matches, girls have shown interest in me and my friends are constantly saying they can find me a gf yet I reject everyone

2 years ago

how the hell do you forget what happened 2 years ago?

>yet I reject everyone
Chad

>being a retarded virgin means im a chad
Its called autism user

i'm just surprised you reject opportunities. I thought it meant that you're too good for them.

Kinda, but im still autistic even tho im good looking
Maybe im a chad in disguise

>im good looking

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 8K)

Believing me is up to u

>he

No girls allowed lurkmoar

Attached: 1527155686871.jpg (500x486, 34K)

so how did your prom end?

>prom date was prom queen
>prom king was an openly-gay buff dude, who was known as gay except to the prom committee (which was made up of non-school persons for some reason)

oh
>t.Flip diaspora
This happened like 14 years ago too, to put it into context

> I thought he was joking
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 15237038438280.jpg (1280x721, 327K)

I'm back.
I'm afraid I haven't actually tried putting it it on, even though I've sometimes thought about it.

>prom king was an openly-gay buff dude
kek
you know how we flips love em

i really did because he was kind of laughing.

Danced with my girl seatmate and then after that got turned down twice(i just wanna dance). Spent the rest of the night just hanging out with my buddies.

Dance with me femanon.

Attached: 1527670011870.jpg (1782x970, 441K)

I just took my diploma from principal and go home

Same, now that I go to uni I don't really care anymore but looking back makes me unhappy at a times, I'm becoming Jow Forums at least.

>>crush asked me to dance
>>I thought he was joking
>He

Ho Ho Ho, are you a girl or a faggot?

Attached: sieg-heil-love-story-10.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>got turned down twice
they probably thought you were joking too.
you know how big of a deal it is in here.

I danced with a classmate who was being a gentleman and asked all girls to dance.

the diploma gets handed out during the prom????

prom will always be memorable for most.

nah, before

guys normally ask girls

I said it with a straight face but they don't feel like dancing with me i guess.

maybe they were nervous

>took part in a shitty amateur performance in the assembly hall of out school
>drank a bit vodka with PT teacher and vice-principal who was staging that performance
>drank some wine with teachers and girls
>drank more vodka with guys
>got in a fist fight with a bunch of fags from the school next to ours
>drank more
>fianally let that four-eyed nerd girl who was into me for like 5 years to suck me off
>went with my classmates to a tiny lake nearby 'to meet the dawn of a new life'
>thrown up on a fucking swan in a lake

sounds like fun