We're 5 months into 2018 what have you accomplished?

We're 5 months into 2018 what have you accomplished?

Attached: 1445014031702.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Literally nothing and hoping to keep up the good work into 2019.

Nothing

lost $100ks in crypto

Went to see an expensive whore for the first time.
It was pretty good.
I hope I'll make enough dosh one day to just do that regularly.

I posted pics of her at Jow Forums a couple of times.

Attached: h_51107257-714x476.jpg (714x476, 86K)

I got a gf

I graduated from University
Got a part time unpaid internship
Applied for a job in retail
Planning to attend gradschool in the next spring

Nothing
I even went backwards

You cannot go backwards in accomplishments, you are Poland! You can't have -1 achievement!

got a few grand of hecs debt in a degree im going to quit now because IT is fucking aids

Attached: 1512345336494.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Nothing. But starting today I will

I think IT is a dumb fucking degree anyway I know heaps of people who did it and are in the same position they were 3 years ago but in debt.

i cured my phimosis

got some improvement of my aiming at FPS games

Finished my first year of college. It didn't go so well and I'm in a lot of debt but it's pretty crazy that it happened period.

same as that Pole

I realized that I have a micropenis 2 days ago

Fucking retard lol

How small?4 inches isnt micro
3 or under is

i just did it because i did nothing for a year and had to do something and a couple of weeks before the deadline decided to do it because i vaguely knew about computers and shit and i thought I'd be able to get a job.
Probably wouldn't anyway because im doing one of the easiest majors with hardly any maths at a shit uni and have no drive or talent for it.
At least i know what unis like now or something to justify it. Not sure what im going to do now with my decent school marks destroyed and not having a tradie kind of personality or something productive to improve on and set goals for.

half of the average size

15 cm?

I'm literally working in retail at hopes one day I could become a manager at woolworths because I'm not good at anything I don't think university is even an option for me I've been average at everything I've ever tried in life.

i found out how to immediately cure my depression, overall pretty productive year so far

What is the method?

it dmt

Attached: 1322425215290.png (320x310, 10K)

I managed to keep my job.

got my bachelors degree in accounting, applied to two jobs (i need to work on this, i know), and i managed to get in pretty good shape
still no gf and have a really bad speech impediment, but i'm sure i can change that this year =)

Take a mortage for 220k €

Yay?

How hard was the accounting degree? Did you know about accounting before starting the degree and how sure are you to land a job?

What's the speech impediment?

>gf broke up with me
>stopped caring about work
>incredibly tired all the time and dunno why

been a pretty shite year desu senpai

i wanted to say something funny like nbome or a noose but the truth is it took a lot of years of introspection. sorry canada you can only fix yourself

they always talk about skills shortages and how we need immigrants but why the fuck don't they ever help anybody except full on druggies find a niche or training at in demand work. Or at least give pathways. or information on pathways. Or not putting a massive price wall infront of every single pathway. Or not make it so unless you're a go getter whos worked since 14 with a passion for customer service and enthusiasm to get paid less than your parents then you can go fuck yourself and live in a hole.

Got my own place and enrolled in university
Now I'm just chillin and smoking weed all day until uni starts

>applied for a better job than I had and got it, it pays better and the work is more fun
>this allowed me to finally move out of Oslo and go back to my comfy home town
>didn't like Oslo because it's a multicultural asphalt jungle
>used to rent, but now I have bought an apartment, housing is much cheaper here than it is in Oslo
>bought my first car as well since I need one down here
2018 is a pretty good year as far as uncucking myself goes and getting my life back on track

This country is a mess man my cousin who got a bachelor's in engineering even struggled to get a decent job and he went to a prestigious university there is no future here we were suppose to be the lucky country and the working man's country what happened to that dream?

i'm not going to lie, it was really hard. i had no knowledge of accounting before starting the program. at this point, i'm not sure i can land a job in the accounting field. accounting is very competitive where i live and i didn't go to a very respected college. once i get my CPA license, which will take about a year of studying and exams, jobs will be much easier to get
it's a combination of blocks, stammers, and stuttering. have you ever seen the king's speech? mine isn't as bad as that, but it's comparable

meant for

I've lost weight to the point where the outline of a six pack is noticeable. I've stepped down from my "position" at work to give myself some extra time to step into other, better paying positions elsewhere. I've also written an album that my band might not be interested in playing.

It's been a semi productive year. I'm curious to see where it leads

I somehow managed to dissapoint my parents more than last year, and its not even June yet

Entered CS in a federal University. First period went smoothly, finished with good grades while 75% of the class gave up.

saved $5k (I am a poorfag so this is a lot) and getting into shape to join the armed forces

Stayed alive, not broke, not divorced, the kid is OK. Not enough?

Show me the kid

Can you rise in society in brazil?