European men would rather suck on another man's clock than race mix with a mena girl

European men would rather suck on another man's clock than race mix with a mena girl.

Attached: 201805231918235835_sbig.jpg (650x901, 121K)

Mainly because like 80% of the immigrants are male and they have 5 male kids for every 1 girl so they don't really exist

this and pussy isn't worth getting acid thrown in your face since she "dishonored" her family by integrating.

Good girls, stay away from our property. Don't forget to lower your gaze too.

I would racemix with her but I have a micropenis

Come to Venlo and I fuck you up punk

Only 5% of them look anywhere close to that

that has nothing to do with Islam

Meh just go for a latina, they look the same.

t. any german politician

How can Muslims produce more males than females, though?

Persians are not /mena/.
It's like saying kurds are /mena/.

I want to but they don't really exist here. Need to go to America for that

They probably don't, but they leave their women behind in their old countries. There was a video about this topic too on youtube, but I can't find it now.

Maybe so, but you can't tell the difference between mena and mexicans women here. If you can find one that isn't fat, go for it. I'll stick to the Persians we have in LA, or the Cubans in Miami.

Since all the Men were cowards and left their women behind, that means they left a pussy heaven

You really want to bring home a terrorist?

Not many of those where I live either. I remember having a crush on a qt thicc iranian girl in high school but never seen one like her since.

>Visit Tunisia on holidays
>Stay in group with other Euros at an hotel since we were grouped for the same tours
>Go out night
>Manage to find some girls, which was hard enough with noise the Dutch who were with me made
>Try to use my Med tactics, which work in every girl I've ever tried of every race possible from Japanese to Swedish
>Girl looks at me and gives me one hell of a flirtatious move
>Says in broken English "go away white hawi" and she laughs with her friends
>tfw got rejected on the spot which barely happens
>got called white on top of that, which since I've come to Jow Forums is more of an insult than anything

Never tried anymore during the trip. Maybe mena girls are better in Europe, but fuck.

Attached: 1481667765324.jpg (550x508, 85K)

you can try your luck, but they've been socialized in a really conservative islamic society, so you'd probably end up like .

I need an MENA gf

Attached: image.jpg (1161x1125, 464K)

I have yet to see an unattractive Iranian girl here. True elegant beauty.
Ouch bro!

? There are tons of 3rd gen turks that are slutty af

I know. I never got rejected with such contempt.
It was the only group I tried though, maybe I got bad luck. It was the only time I ever was in NA as well. But fuck. Usually the Southern Euro approach bodes well with every girl, I've never met such rejection.

But turks are a weird special case to me. Try getting a date with an egyptan woman or one from tunesia.

i am a girl and i would vomit if a southern euro approached me

I want to try my luck in Morocco. Always wanted to see Marrakesh, Fez etc... NA women are so attractive.

>

It's a little dangerous now, be careful if you go. Especially if you're white.

>euroboys arent saving qt refugees who would be excellent housewifes

Also any euroboy want to host me? Im pretty mainly but Im manlet so I can be a qt gf with effort

>Mexicana
>Thinking you are too good for SE Men
You must be a stuck up fresa

Yeah you're closer to South Asians

>women coming here

Lmao 90% of them are men

go after them, burro

For MENA girls I have Lisboetas :^)

why would you like women with mustaches?

Depleted Uranium rounds.

Attached: quote by bush.png (849x399, 361K)

>racemix

I can never get over how illiterate neo-neo-Jow Forums is. You have a US flag, so you have no excuse for thinking that's a word.

And I don't really see your point in insulting Europeans and telling them they're all gay. It's pretty rude.

I dunno, something is up.
Every muslim family has like 3 or 4 boys and 1 girl

disgusting plastic surgery lips

Maybe when you're killing each other for so long it generates masculine warrior genes that produces soldiers. But then, you'd think Scandinavia is the one place where it would be the same.

its because you only see one of them, you cant distinguish when they have faces covered with hijabs

>this post with reddit spacing
pottery

Bruh. What the fuck are you saying? Of course I would. By the Lord, I would. The fact is that I am just not trying because I feel like my time is gonna be wasted anyway. I am not planning on converting and for a woman to marry outside of islam is prohibited for them.

Have you seen their asses? Bruh. I would smash so hard that they will feel it all the way in the shithole where she came from.

Attached: Guess you didn't expect this, huh.jpg (528x623, 47K)

that's because you never get to see the girls
3 boys and 5 girls looks more plausible

Teach us your flirting tactics, Tuga.

More testosterone in women tend to produce more male. But in return the woman look like shit/trav

Give us your tactics please

You're probably one of the idiots who think reddit spacing isn't a joke.

You racemix with that thing and your kids will be 80iq Ahmeds.

Nice job exposing your ignorance of the world and that you don't know there are 40 million non-Muslims of that race.

And the only shithole here is Jow Forums, let's get that straight. You have your dykes and maids, they have their dams and madams, now deal with it.

>your IQ is determined at birth

And you'd probably say being homosexual isn't a choice either, wouldn't you, faggot?

Almost 100% of them here are muslim.
>Calling me ignorant
How about next time you keep the insults to yourself before you have your facts straight.

>chicANO
>encouraging Mexican girls to race mix with wh*tes (and low caste wh*tes at that)
Pottery

MENA girls who grew up here act trashy and spoiled like they’re ghetto bitches.
A few of them who made it into college often act rather ‘anti’ mainstream Arab culture and are very much into art, literature, etc. They often end up dating white people, but most MENA girls just want some retarded Moroccan with a Mercedes to give them things

Zeg, Henk, waar kan ik deze vrouwen vinden?

you guys got it all wrong desu, white dudes are a much worse option for /mena/ or eh, at least, egyptian girls
>getting a date with an egyptian woman
why would you do that to yourself

Ga naar een stad van redelijk formaat en kijk eens om je heen. Een kenmerk van deze meiden is dat ze een bijbaantje hebben.
Laatst in Rotterdam met een super mooie ‘moslim’ meid gepraat die bij een of andere bio bakkerij aan het serveren was en overduidelijk een goed niveau had.

Hmmm, dank je voor de tip. Ik denk dat ik binnekort eens naar de stad ga.

Je moet niet vergeten dat iets van 65% van de Turken/Marokkanen op de universiteit vrouwen zijn. Die doen het gewoon beter en integreren ook gemakkelijker.

Maar moet je wel een universiteit hebben waar vrouwen naar toe gaan. Tu/e heb ik amper vrouwen gezien tot nu toe.

And I never said they weren't, so you need to keep the facts straight too. Besides, I'm almost certain its not 99%; that would mean a higher proportion of Muslims migrate to western Europe than non-Muslims by at least 10%, which is implausible. It wasn't too long ago that the only Middle Easterners migrating there in significant numbers were non-Muslims.

So again, let's keep the facts straight. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but that's still not what I said anyway whereas your statement does imply "MENA" without ever referencing the country in your post means Muslims.

White men are incompatible with anyone except white women but white women prefer more exotic men

>suck on another man's clock

Attached: 6698179[1].jpg (272x185, 7K)

tl;dr

lel

Tsja ik woon zelf in Groningen dus zie ook redelijk weinig mooi moslima’s maar ze zijn er absoluut in het westen. Ik vermoed dat je op het HBO nog meer kans hebt dan de uni.
Een vriend van mij heeft een Tunesische vriendin met 2 master opleidingen.

Most MENA immigrants in the Netherlands are from Turkey and Morocco, neither of which have native Christian populations, bar some Assyrians in Turkey.

Ik ben echt boos nu.

I'm not saying that at all, nor do I believe that's inherently true on the basis of races.

But, according to "tradition", if a girl decided to get with someone here, she drags them until marriage- and marriage here is not like marriage elsewhere. A guy is expected to -buy- the following

>an apartment (not any apartment; the girl's side of the family has to agree to it, so they can put demands like in area x or y and with z amount of bedrooms and bathrooms or w/e)

note: No rentals - only purchases.

>jewelry
>a dowry (usually FUCKING expensive; things to the value of 1000 euros in Egypt)
>a guy is expected to be the breadwinner

all that, given that:

>most people get a salary between 150-300 euros per month as actual working professionals at this stage in their lives

why would they forgo any of that for some Jow Forums neet-lord?

N.B. I'm not defending it, nor do I really care. I don't like Egyptian girls tbqh.

Waarom?
We use Muslim to describe anyone from North-Africa and the Middle-East. Most are hardly religious. It’s just easier than dissecting their exact heritage.

or you can get a westernized coptic that doesn't expect this bullshit lol

Geen arab vriendin met dikke kont.
Daarom.

>any nafri
>not expecting this bullshit
Even the ones that don’t speak a word of Arabic expect their husband to provide them with:
- a Mercedes/BMW
- Gucci and Louis Vuitton luxury items
- restaurant visit every week
- trips to Paris with pictures of them in front of expensive items and stores

Een bekend gevoel. Heb een tijd wanhopig geprobeerd in contact to komen met mijn Turkse liefde van de middelbare. Had vernomen dat ze vanwege depressie weer thuis woont en tegen haar vogels praat maar ze voelt zij nog steeds te goed voor mij

Christian Greeks, Armenians, Georgians, and others are native to Turkey, and "Assyrians in Turkey" includes two completely separate groups. In fact, entire villages of the Catholic sub-group have collectively relocated to the Netherlands and Belgium rather recently.

...and the point is that that's not accurate.

they're also strict about it for the most part.

>not accurate
Why isn’t it? Everyone knows what you mean and it applies to the bulk of the group with small exceptions.

Ben alleen bang dat ik dan een kanker kind krijg met een afschuwelijke opscheer die continu roept "aah, sahbi, ik ben geen tatta, ben Mocro/Türk. Kkr blankies"

speaking from personal experience, this isn't true
sorry you've only met materialist whores

>your personal experience in canada
>my personal experience in egypt
>discussions about /mena/ girls

OK, good on you.

>materialist whores
Not really, they lose out on so much more here- it's also much more familial than personal.

>not accurate
no takfiri-speak pls

I literally said westernized Coptic
not sure how many of those exist in Egypt

a lot; Egypt's a lot more cosmopolitan than people generally make it out to be, just within more hard-to-reach circles.

>a lot
well I don't see how that's the case when you say all Egyptian women's families require a dowry which is Eastern as fuck

Zou meer bang zijn voor een lelijk kind die op Boef lijkt.
Een zo’n Turk van mijn middelbare die altijd heel populair was onder de vrouwen is nu 22 en heeft iets van 5 haartjes over op zijn hoofd.

I have met plenty of very nice MENA girl who are into art, literature and are just nice people in general.
They are exceptions to the rule.

Bruh. Ik weet al waar ik me straks op ga aftrekken.

Ik trek mij enkel af op noord Afrikaanse and zuid Amerikaanse vrouwen.
Heb 0 interesse in Hollandse kechs

Heb je wat linkies of niet? Mijn verzameling valt tegen. Vooral als het gaat om arab.

I am not speaking about secularity. How are the 40 million people of that "MENA" race who were not born Muslims or had Muslim parents and includes at least four whole religions besides Christianity and Judaism that are practiced only by them such as Druze, Alevi, Yezidi, and Mandean, "dissecting their exact heritage" to call them all Muslims? A larger proportion of all these groups have left the Middle East and North Africa than Muslims, this is widely reported. It's pretty unlikely that the Netherlands is an exception, and they're all Muslims there, but maybe not.

>my kuffar ass is on fire

Niet echt, heb een Instagram die ik gebruik om meiden uit Brazilië te volgens.
Vind het alleen lekker als ze weinig volgers hebben en gewoon typische middelbare school sletten zijn die net tieten hebben gekregen en daar mee te koop lopen.
Vermoedelijk uit frustratie omdat ik zelf nooit dat soort meiden kon krijgen

Attached: 45ACAD69-9E1F-482C-A778-B718AB709421.jpg (1080x1302, 109K)

>Dat stuk in het midden
Uhhh.. Henk, weet je het zeker?

Attached: nani.gif (250x250, 222K)

Because like pointed out the ones without Muslim parents are a small exception and in terms of behaviour and looks they are all the same anyway.
Do you really think it matters much if a Turk’s parents are Sunnis or Alawites?

Wat bedoel je

Attached: F1D46E70-028A-4F30-92A3-AB8675DCBDA2.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

Nou
>Minderjarig

>European men would rather suck on another man's clock than race mix with a mena girl.

Almost all immigrants are male. I have never seen a Mena girl before in my life other than in the Mena region.

by the permission of Allah.

Het mag gewoon hoor

Dan moet je maar niet met een Bergturkse trouwen. Andere Turkse vrouwen kunnen wel. Marokkanen zou ik sowieso nooit doen.

Dit is voor 99% afhankelijk van de afkomst vader en moeder. Elk gemixt kind met een Nederlandse vader ziet zichzelf als Nederlander terwijl die met een buitenlandse vader en Nederlandse moeder veel eerder geneigd zijn zichzelf ook als buitenlands te beschouwen