You have to have a roommate for the next 10 years

You have to have a roommate for the next 10 years.

But he has to be a Finn, a German or a Chinese.

Which do you pick

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ii.yuki.la/8/b7/84abb12474d2a17f57cbcbad23a88b73f2c438bacf89e3d4e0ea1939a82cab78.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone but the chink.

I pick the Finn and enjoy being left alone for the next 10 years.

German easily
The finn might be a psychopath and the chink is barely human

Anybody but the wh*Te dev*ls

Tough pick, but I'd go with the German over the Finn. Having a German with me would improve me as a person.

Attached: Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu 089.mp4_snapshot_00.17.00_[2018.03.26_20.38.11].jpg (960x720, 93K)

As long as the German isn't a scat freak, I say the German

Finn, because i am socially autistic.

German. Least chance of him being an insufferable faggot.

>As long as the German isn't German

The German:
>muh ordnung so probably a tidy person
>always pays his share
>lots of beer

Disregard this if the finn is a cuteboi

i already have a german roommate he's autistic and cool so i'll go with that

Finn because they're the better chink.

Is he a New German™?

Chinese

Nobody

Finn. Just to spite him

yes
i'm teaching him arabic and he's teaching me german
he also fasted for a couple of days

The Chinese. I make him into my cute slave. I will rape his ass and make him love me

>tells you about haplogroups each time you enter the kitchen
>spergs out if you bring friends over and makes everything awkward by listening to you and your friends through a closed door
>does a bit of nightbowling in his room every now and then

you sure you want this?

Attached: suomen muinaiskunigaz.jpg (610x1045, 87K)

>does a bit of nightbowling in his room every now and then

Wut

Finn, so we can fuck everyday ;3

Attached: mammipizza.jpg (642x676, 38K)

Which one showers every day?

sounds cool to be honest

German, the Finn just sits on the toilet with the hot water on for a makeshift sauna.

Not my broudest moment

>Finn
>German
>Chinese
>Shower everyday

Attached: 4518.jpg (1920x1077, 914K)

Can the German roomate be my engineer husband with a bubble butt ?

Attached: 1523222696194.jpg (250x200, 9K)

ahhh ~~

Attached: 1518623489486.jpg (750x750, 145K)

The German? At least their autism will keep the apartment clean and in order. It might be annoying to see them pray five times a day though.

Attached: 1401149761914.jpg (566x400, 19K)

Fuck off sickos

Attached: gays.jpg (329x399, 44K)

ii.yuki.la/8/b7/84abb12474d2a17f57cbcbad23a88b73f2c438bacf89e3d4e0ea1939a82cab78.webm

God says that you have to love others, I thought your gospel preacher taught you that Tyrone

ok but neet avenging won't work if you have roommates because they can get pissed and kick your ass

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

yeah he also takes care of the apartment so that's a big plus

finn
if chinese i would just kill myself
>inb4 finns are mongolian/chinese

After first stabbing they will learn not to underestamate autist with a knifecollection

Attached: 1516114872652.jpg (1151x1000, 611K)

Finns are mongolian/chinese

Finns are mongolian/chinese

Finn cause it would be interesting to drink with him. Other two are ok, but they are pussies at drinking.
t. russian.

The German guy. I live with a Chinese guy and he still has milk in the refrigerator that expired in February. Finns are okay, but I personally like Germans.

Fased Binland

Finns are OK. Their meek and quiet nature means they often don't bother anyone.

>refrigerator that expired in February
wtf

How's that possible?

SLUURRRRRP
SLUURRRRRRP
U WAN SUM SOUP?
SLURRRRRP
CLINK
SLUUUURRRRP

Attached: chinks.jpg (852x480, 67K)

This isn't German, it's perfectly logical.

Finn

I would pick the Finn obviously, they are our brothers. Germans and Chinks are both insectoids so that's not gonna work

1. Chinese (ROC)
2. Finn
3. German
4. Chinese (PRC)

Until you're asleep.

Attached: BSlT06uWiOeyQrmZq1cSb44HyUD-YEgmCNhUtf5R73E.jpg (500x363, 35K)

>I know what germans are like because i lived with a turk

I hate Asians

The Leviticus also prohibits tattos and sea food, but I guess you interpret it on your close minded stra*ght point of view

So no Finns

Ten years is a long time. I could probably teach the German to facilitate a reasonable facsimile of human behavior, but the other two might as well just be an oyster.

Not Chinese. I have a Chinese colleague, and he's cool and all, but the cultural difference is just too high for Europeans and Chinese to live together. I've already had a German roommate, it was mostly like he wasn't there, but he made me feel bad for being a manlet. Thus I chose the Finn.

>anti-white posters on Jow Forums increase
>gay posters also increase

Attached: 1515936100520.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Dude, regular people just hate fags. Fags are gross and sickening. Deal with it.

Not all sea food and yes TATTOOS ARE FORBIDDEN. Even tattoos of Bible verses or crosses.

>I pick the Finn and enjoy being left alone for the next 10 years.
this desu

t. unfiltered low IQ burger

>The German guy. I live with a Chinese guy and he still has milk in the refrigerator that expired in February. Finns are okay, but I personally like Germans.

next time he wants to eat cerelas just serve him this milk

I lived in a shared flat with a chinese guy once, never again.

Don't care much about finn or german, both might be cool or might be too autistic.

>speaking the truth that fags don't want to face makes you low iq

Ok.

>the german will keep telling me to pay debts
>the chinese will cook some freaky living monkey brains recipes
>the finnish will be naked in a homeade sauna

idk.. chinese no way fuck that monkey brains food

finnish I guess because he knows his way around memes better

Finn.
Drink vodka together once in a while. Other than that we ignore ourselves.

Nothing low IQ about being anti-degeneracy.

SIN can not be allowed because SIN leads to greater evil. Greed leads to war, lust leads to rape, gluttony leads to being fat, sloth leads to being a loser.

God gave us the Bible and His sacred instructions and told us what is forbidden.
Our juvenile minds then ask "why is all this fun stuff forbidden?" and the answer is that it leads to evil!

Let the Word of the LORD save you from your degenerate ways!

>G*rmans serve their Chinese masters bowls of cereal
???

German so he does all the work

But what if he was a normie Finn (if such a thing can even be said to exist) who didn't know any memes?

i met other germans including my roommates mom and they're generally good
they were differently not turks

SIN leads to unhappiness! God was trying to help us, not hurt us! To better us not restrict us!

you have to go back, Ching Chang.

bit rude

does that mean that the other two are normies too?

i had germ roomies before, they were grand, always up for a beer, multiple beers everyday.
finn would probably have same sense of humor as i do, and with a chink I could practice my mandarin and he would be too beta to tell me even if he was annoyed by it. also probably would introduce me to all his chinese online games and maybe his friends.

>Finn who doesn't know any memes
doesn't exist

Cute Finn "boi"

Attached: tumblr_m74fqnXEbr1r60z0lo1_1280.jpg (612x612, 118K)

Finn. That way we understand each other sense of personal space and will rarely talk.

Attached: 1527671818814.jpg (475x475, 17K)

isnt the german the same way?

I'm not the same Sven but no, the German will try to invade my room to get more lebensraum

the finn so i could help him with his Swedish studies

Attached: 12314123.png (785x757, 13K)

Gonna pick German (Finn is okay, but i prefer German)
And the last think you want is a chinese roommate

I am glad my parents are rich enough to pay for my own apartment. Lived 3 years together with others and hated every day of it.

if the finn is the best with personal space then I choose the finn. But we will need two bathrooms where he can have naked sauna in one.

>normie Chinese
>normie German

Attached: 33291e3a2bea5099a01dc64f0281108c.jpg (692x530, 58K)

>haha le sauna le epic sauna le epic finn will have his le epic sauna haha

Attached: 5fae3abbfbd074bbd7480105f27ebb0057c7f0062201105a94038a246979d106.jpg (308x445, 47K)

Attached: file.png (800x810, 317K)

iktf. I lived in college dormitories for poor people and we were 2-3 people in the same room and Im too introverted for a greek guy and they were normie greeks who wouldnt stfu I wanted to kill them.

true

t. unfiltered

Average Spaniard.

Anything but a chink
Lived 2 months with two chinese, filthiest fucking “humans” I have ever met
They spit on the floor, don’t brush the shit off the toilet bowl, NEVER clip their disgusting chink nails.
Truly disgusting don’t make my mistake

Holy shit this. I lived with others for almost ten years and every second was like a painful toothache.

You two might even be related!

Why do Chinese people make so much noise when they eat? It's considered fucking disgusting in Europe.

why is it that frenchies hate chinks SO much? frenchies are pretty tolerant of other asians, and they probably unironically call arabs and niggers their brothers, but chinks...

i dunno that's the way it is i guess, same way you're swarthy manlets unwilling to work