Greek people really like Dark Souls

Greek people really like Dark Souls

Attached: 1493730041243s.jpg (250x243, 7K)

Is Greece the Dark Souls of economies?

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO

Never played that shit. It looks god damn awful and depressing.

It's fucking great, man.

only albanians dislike dark souls

please someone buy me dark souls remastered

I just beat Vordt

I am a Greek.

Is Greece a comfy country to live in if you have a decent (roughly 1.5k Euro) amount of passive income every month?

i only played Dark Souls once
defeated almost every boss except for the last one and the dragon Seath
i was already pretty bored and annoyed with the game, and i kept dying on Seath because of curse, and the road back to him was long and hard because there were invisible bridges you had to walk through
so i deleted the game

5/10

Definitely.

From software has some of the best artists in the industry

I've beaten all the games and all the DLCs. I'm currently running through DS3 again as a pure faith build to help some friends as an ultra healer. I have recently purchased Dark Souls Remastered as well and look forward to playing it once I have some free time.

Attached: pepe tophat.jpg (744x746, 79K)

What if you are a foreign autist

>played all the games for hundreds of hours each
>just bought DS: Remastered
>destroying newbabbies in PVP on a daily basis

Attached: 1526511879774.jpg (450x376, 44K)

I just started the game on PC but I don't plan on playing until my finals end (20 of June)

I did beat Vordt and Gundyr on first try, but haven't played a Souls game since DS2 on PS3 when it came out

I didn't beat any DS3 bosses on the first try I don't think...

Yes Takeshi, we are all "Greeks"

1>2>3

1>3>>> and it's retarded hexagonal movement

Bloodborne > 1 > 3 > 2 > Demon Souls

I've had every single Souls games downloaded on my computer for years, but I've never started a single one. They seem really intimidating.

Then you'll be a foreign autist that lives in a cheaper country. Most young people know English so you'll be fine.

what are you concerned about? that a hand comes through the screen and slaps you on the face if you die?
everyone sucked when playing souls games for the first time m8

I've played the entire series in reverse, Bloodborne, DS3, DS2 and have started DS remastered this week.

ur awful and depressing.

Attached: ao2wD6n_700b.jpg (700x483, 43K)

t. kelly

no u

who doesnt

Attached: 1457280304173.jpg (424x600, 181K)

you better play demon's souls as well you fucker

>git gud

based
I've seen plenty Polish DaS players in the internet, but the only one I've ever seen irl is a friend for whom I bought the game as a gift

Attached: 1467362167818.jpg (800x730, 262K)

Do greeks like Ghotic architecture?

Attached: 1280px-Palazzo_dei_gran_maestri_di_rodi,_entrata_principale_01.jpg (1280x960, 260K)

I'm with you anonpoupoulos, dark souls is terrible and edgy.