How much your country hate the US ?

How much your country hate the US ?

I'll start : very much. I naturally hated America as a child. When asked to write a letter to my American pen pal in Arizona at age 12, I truly innocently wrote to him that Americans were ignorant and stupid and I asked him why it was so.

Attached: average american.jpg (537x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gSU7K2nemc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/30/poland-asks-donald-trump-establish-permanent-us-military-base/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here a based footage of French children asked what they think about the US :
youtube.com/watch?v=6gSU7K2nemc

everyone here hates americans for the same reasons most countries hate them i.e dumb/fat/ignorant etc but I like americans and would live in the US tbqh

the americans on Jow Forums are annoying cringeposters though

seriously?
wtf

Attached: 2.29.09.png (97x296, 60K)

Lol, it looks like this video from times of "freedom fries"

This country really isn't all that bad in many parts... A good half the country is shit, but places like New England are still top tier. It really all depends on where you go
But yeah Americans are raised to think we're the greatest and created everything, so we're blissfully ignorant in a lot of ways

They are a 50% muttzed/non-white country

When they reach 80%, i will love them

This cant be real

New England is my favourite part of the US
Really want to go there some day
When hostilities end between us maybe

tbqh it's only the greatest because it's less mutt/nonwhite than anywhere else in the country
be a good person and stay out

good post

>wants to go the whitest part of the us
hmmmm

Its time to destroy it

We're one of the most pro-American countries in the world, because our neighbors are anti-American.

anything to piss off ivan and hans

>frogs hate him

Attached: 1525667233693.png (1000x963, 310K)

You don't wanna live here believe me. So many shitskins.

American gave us independence and McDonald's, how couldn't we love you?

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/30/poland-asks-donald-trump-establish-permanent-us-military-base/
wtf i love polish people now

This country is very Pro-US, but they can get pretty annoying. Instead of asking us to spray poison from the skies and hurt our farmers, why don't you change your War on Drugs policy, since it's obviously a failure?

If you think wealth is the only criterion separating shitholes and nice places, which I can only assume if you choose to name New England, then you might not be a real American. That's precisely the idea Nazis upheld.

thyroid cancer maybe.

lmao based.
what would happen if you got them to do this for brits

Fucking faggot frog, what do you think you're doing? Go clean out the nigs and eat "baggets" LOL
>Innocent French
YEAH KILLEM
>"""Innocent""" French
YEAH KILLEM

That dude has bust of himself in his office? wtf

Love this pic kek

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 9K)

A lot of people don't care/like americans but get every chance they get to visit or migrate there. Also, a lot of people praise them.

Attached: Juggernaut2.jpg (442x491, 39K)

woah

It's called a goiter, it's caused by iodine deficiency, though considering the American diet this is more likely cancer

I hate America for being the leashed dog of a certain entity and dumb enough to let it goes on for centuries

NZ
I think America is bad on the whole, but that's a little hypocritical because I'm very influenced by them. I like a lot of art that comes from the US, jazz, country, rock, and some writers probably
As for the government, it seems absolute shit, would not like to live there.
>cultural prejudice
They weren't very wrong, other than the alphabet thing. He seems to expect them to ignore war and obesity.

Attached: Peder.png (1280x744, 1.66M)

Well, after more than 150 years we hate them because we think we ever had real ownership over 2 million square km of land inhabited by natives for thousands of years only because a map said so.

Get on our level.

"Hamburgers will be half price"
Lost it

#1 in hating America since 1930s.

wtf j'aime le troisieme republique maintenant

Only kremlinbots, muslims and commie imbeciles over 60 years old do that.
Leave your basement and talk to young people, literally nobody hates the US among them.

basé

S'ils sont les dirigeants futurs de la france, l'europe est bien sauvée, gloire à Dieu

Netherlands. A lot. At elementary school we would go to the Hague to throw our shoes at the American embassador

fucking cool

>hi where are the burger

please fucking hate on us more it makes me really hard

based France

I don't really like America as a whole but it's pretty stupid to categorize a nation of 300 million people from vastly different cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds under one umbrella...

Nice

Attached: 1526716020469.png (652x992, 206K)

>daily obsessed thread
I only come here for the lol's bros

Yeah, 'hatred' based in some weird stereotypes is stupid but most people hate it as a state, not individuals.

absolutely based

5ème actually

qui peut en compter pêth, elles changent chaque semaine

Norway and norwegians loves the US. Dont mind the butthurt europoors. Keep being you!