Shill me your favorite low mcap gems BINANCE edition

Shill me your favorite low mcap gems BINANCE edition.

Attached: binance.png (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufobject.com/2018/04/13/ufo-0-14-released/
pool.ufocoin.net/
ufobject.com/#roadmap
ufobject.com/2018/03/08/segwit_tracker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: TimeNewBank.png (277x117, 2K)

If you're seriously looking for a low cap moon mission it's not going to be on binance

>low mcap gem
>binance
Fuckin newfags

you are so fucking retarded

>Low market cap
>On Binance

Kys you fucking retard

This is the ultimate moonshot 3$ in 70 days

Attached: 53A0A42F-72F0-4DCB-BAFA-06E3FCC5E175.jpg (419x294, 30K)

Unironically, LINK. Its still extremely low mcap when you figure it will be top 5

cloakcoin?

Eng. get rich

>low mcap
>75 mil
Please also kys

IOTA coin is pretty good. Hoovering around 2usd/coin atm. This can easely reach 10 EOY

>DAG - the best decentralization protocol
- no asiic possible because is decentralised

These are but shorty the reasons

Check out DNT. You never hear about it on biz, which is good because you should do the opposite of what's suggested here.

Fuck, I meant DLT. Too many threads and too many acronyms.

Here's the 6 month, you're welcome.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-23-00-00-11.png (1440x2560, 251K)

Are you retarded he said low marketcap just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's a low marketcap... You newfags piss me off

Not super lowcap but Zilliqa
Not too late to get in and it's actually a good project
Shitcoins are not worth the risk

Yeah I was looking at tokens suggested, 200m+ tf m8

Go for Gvt user it's not the best crypto but has normie promise and a low circulating supply with low marketcap

because biz dumped their DNT bags last september.

Modum is my biggest hold atm

If any of you still have anything on Binance I HIGHLY recommend getting everything OUT of there asap. Well, as long as you're out before April 26th you'll be safe.

rlc

Meh, 84m cap, too much for me. How I see it is all coins are tied to Bitcoin and Ether subsequently, I trust Binance (famous last words) so DLT seems like a solid choice considering all coins tie to BTC ETH, if they go up 5x, these 20m cap coins will 20x, or more what I'm shooting for 50-100x. If you want to make it, dca into tokens under 50m.

Do tell....

Care to tell more?

Yes, do tell, you have my attention.

Read my reply dipshit, I said DLT.

Mcap too high.

This.

Are you actually retarded?
>almost 1bil map
>low mcap coins

God you low mcap fuckers are so stupid.

CAPP

BLZ

Why I think you should all take look at Uniform Fiscal Object.

>Segwit locked today !

Uniform Fiscal Object 0.14 has been released and can be obtained from the URL below.

ufobject.com/2018/04/13/ufo-0-14-released/

I've noticed a lot of attention on ASIC resistant coins recently, with all the news of 51% attacks and ASICs on the eth and monero network. I want to bring to your attention the coin UFO (Uniform Fiscal Object).

UFO is a POW coin that uses NeoScrypt algorithm and plans to be one of the many lightning network layers to bitcoin that will assist the chain in handling the transactions that mass adoption will bring.

They have recently passed 75% consensus on SegWit and will then take steps to implement Lightning network.

Also, although not groundbreaking tech or anything, they recently held a contest to design a new logo and the winning logo is aesthetically pleasing and professional looking.

They have a core wallet and a dedicated dev team that hangs out in discord and regularly interacts with the community.

They also have 90 second block times and have been around since 2014. I believe that they are a viable addition to the lightning coin family and will make a big splash when everyone realizes how complex and important lightning network will actually be.

pool.ufocoin.net/

ufobject.com/#roadmap

ufobject.com/2018/03/08/segwit_tracker/

are you literally retarded to believe some random larper on fucking biz.

Holy shit I need to move somewhere else, its all brown people here

Just buy fucking BNB, the only coin that will go up for sure in time.

Moria

Why the fuck are you even in this thread? Can't you fucking read the OP?

I wasn't believing for a second. As you can see he gave no proof so why would I? In my opinion binance is actually a very safe exchange.

Enigma for sure

Attached: 1515525837619.jpg (1400x1048, 271K)

try $100. Conservatively.
They will be a trillion dollar company within 3 years.

the Binance locap era is LOOOONG gone.

:) :D XD !!!!

Attached: Binance_XD.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Attached: cnd.jpg (678x381, 35K)

MTH Monetha

Attached: mth based lithuanians.jpg (1366x768, 276K)