AMERICA SAYS IT WILL WIPE OUT CHINA'S ARTIFICIAL ISLANDS

>On Thursday, the US reminded China of a "historical fact." Lt. Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, the director of the Joint Staff, said "the United States military has had a lot of experience in the Western Pacific, taking down small islands."

>"We have a lot of experience, in the Second World War, taking down small islands that are isolated," McKenzie said. "So that's a - that's a core competency of the US military that we've done before. You shouldn't read anything more into that than a simple statement of historical fact."

Holy fucking BASED.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-06-02-22-21-11.png (1439x1586, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/06/01/asia/james-mattis-singapore-shangri-la-intl/index.html
youtu.be/Z9N_c-O9RkQ
youtu.be/NdB66gmBBNs
youtube.com/watch?v=bRPZtYWn0GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch europeans whine about how mean the usa is being now.

That means nukes. Based.

>war between usa and china
nice fallout reality is soon coming out, i hope you guys have your vaults prepared.

>experience with taking down islands
>losing thousands over thousands of troops to dislodge numerically inferior japanese defenders on a fucking hollowed out rock
>get so much enraged that they resort to using nukes

yeah, if past experience tell you something, it is that the US absolutely SUCKS at taking down small islands.

ww2 experience wouldn't help so much in the modern warfare tbqh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1680x1050, 251K)

When they start launching them it will feel so unreal.
blood will rush in your head and you realize it's no dream, it's really happening.

That's the best possible scenario for us. China is not our enemy.

death ratio in pacific war was always like 10 dead americans for 1000 dead japs tho

Based emperor

>We have a lot of experience, in the Second World War,
Ah yes, best get all those WW2 vets with that experience out of their retirement homes, and on to those exceptional American Aircraft carriers!
*bumps into piece of driftwood*
*sinks*

>We have a lot of experience, in the Second World War
did someone tell USA that it's not 1944 anymore

Redpilled & based

yeah, nah
plus most of japan's casualties came from starvation and disease, not kia

Attached: pacific garrison.png (1236x1126, 750K)

They still think they won cold war, man. That level of retarded, huh.

>china and usa being destroyed at the same time

Noice.

>The still think they won cold war
They did tho

Based
#praisekek

>Singapore (CNN)US Defense Secretary James Mattis accused China of "intimidation and coercion" in the Indo-Pacific and declared that the United States does not plan to abandon its role in the region during a speech Saturday in Singapore.
>"Make no mistake: America is in the Indo-Pacific to stay. This is our priority theater," Mattis said.
>edition.cnn.com/2018/06/01/asia/james-mattis-singapore-shangri-la-intl/index.html

No they didn't. We fucked up everything by yourself, with no collusion from them.

Are the islands in international waters?

>yeah, nah
Did you literally not look at your own pic?

hahaha

win a football match because of an auto-goal is still a win lel

That's actually sounds very accurate.
And the soundtrack for lighting the horizon.
youtu.be/Z9N_c-O9RkQ

Attached: 1504808919501.gif (320x180, 3.5M)

China does not give a fuck and continue its plans.

Whiteoids are only good at talking.

By Russian rules - no, it's not. We lost, but they didn't won.

I don't see how china won't dominate the SCS. It's right off their coast.

>spend years trying to take over a few really tiny islands from malnourished gooks
>meanwhile the chad german and russian take turns blitzing through entire countries
Impressive

>We have a lot of experience, in the Second World War

Live long enough to be the villain, US

WOOOOOOOOO YAY
USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: cottage.png (321x813, 90K)

>start a global trade war
>Ay lmao, ima piss off China even more and you fkers better support me otherwise you are all commies.

>the communist party controlled nation is the good guy

Attached: 10045753.jpg (278x300, 12K)

Implying weeb japan fanbois listen to evidence

>plus most of japan's casualties came from starvation and disease

bullshit made up to save face

he's right
none of those are 100v1 loss ratios, they range from a positive loss ratio to around 4v1 at worst

I've never understood this attitude. The entire reason Japan is as great a country as it is today is specifically because they lost WW2. Had they been technologically and strategically superior, and managed to somehow not lose the war and just sign a peace treaty, Japan would never be like it is today.

>communist: think of the needs of many, stand up for the little guy
>capitalists: literally celebrate greed, worship the rich

youtu.be/NdB66gmBBNs

No, it was the 50's-60's US financial assistance to the Japanese government to rebuild its industry and help with the communist invasion.

>dumb leaf
lmao are you suggesting that america's k/d is 1000:10 in that pic as the britmonkey said?
america always outnumbered japan by at least 3:1 to 15:1 in every pacific island battle, and yet they got hilariously high casualties way more than what was supposed to be by lanchester's laws. i mean, in makin island for example, 6,470 ameircan troops vs 400 japanese troops resulted in a total american casualty of nearly 1,000 including 763 of kia for 400 japanese kia; with all that super numerical superiority they somehow managed to get that high casualties. compare it with the battle of singapore for example, 36,000 japanese troops captured the naval fortress defended by 85,000 brit troops with a total casualty of about 5,000 for 5,000 brit casualties, despite being outnumbered by more than 2:1.

Attached: singapore.png (326x1063, 210K)

YEAH KILLEM

a japan holding what was called the greater east asian co-prosperity sphere would have been literally the hyperpower, retard

You're being quite unruly American

Without American advisers Yeltsin couldn't be elected, So there is some collusion from the US.

that's just how bad the US is

the fraud election Americans stole was 1996
and, the bombing of parliament in 1993 is something they supported too
but in the beginning, Yeltsin was genuinely popular

YEAH SINK'EM

You could've said 1:100.

>So that's a - that's a
his stuttering indicates a bluff. yanks btfo

YEAH KILLEM

Imagine US bombing Taiwan by mistake

That would be hillarious

kill yourself, weebtard

They..uh...kind of did Ivan. Sorry to be the one to tell you.

Attached: sanma3.jpg (287x260, 14K)

The American continent is in international waters too

Attached: sarc.jpg (250x250, 13K)

I don't think you know what "killed" means

I was unaware that Bulgarians are resistant to mines

Which American continent?

>entire countries
>actually the size of a small backyard at best

I wholeheartedly support war with China. Of all the countries we have bombed no one would have deserved it more than chinks.
Historically speaking china has been btfo constantly. Scores of millions dead every other year from this or that, they can't fight a single battle without at best a Pyrrhic victory and at norm a catastrophic loss. Eh, just go visit /his/ and ask them.
Anyway, if we start a war with china we can get japan on our side and probably several other pacific states, maybe canuckada and ausfailia. We will have japanese-built american-piloted gundams squashing chinky insectoids by september.
Just ask yourself this. Would you entrust your life to a chinese-made gun? I sure wouldn't. I had a chinese made can opener that broke on the very first use. After that I bought japanese. Chinks would probably die more from friendly fire and accidents than from american bullets. And we have modern video capabilities. Imagine a thousand threads full of the .webm s. There's also the fact that the best way out of an economic slump is a good old war. I'd buy stock in the American markets if I were you.

>involving USA in South China Sea's matters
Singapore is truly the jew of Southeast Asia.

Attached: 1514169782050.png (112x112, 28K)

Friendly reminder to Americans, millions of possible scientists, engineers and doctors pointlessly died in that fucking war for America.

Only for the boomer generation to ruin all the wealth created and give to corporations while ruining your future.

China isn't always going to be the cheap, mass produced, shitty, can opener manufacturer. They've moved into high tech and with decent quality and performance.

it is mean, China worked hard to build those islands.
how would you like it if you spend all day at the beach working on a sand castle and then some big bully comes walking by and destroys it, not nice at all.

>yfw asean joining china

No seriously murica, just stay away you guys making it worse. Everyone here on asean gonna siding with china soon.

Sure thing, Liem.

imagine a nazi regime with the power of usa the jews are the only thing stopping from the glorious 3 world war

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD
I doubt it. Here the chinese exchange students come and cheat their way through school, steal our tech designs, and take them back to china for them to make shitty knockoffs of. "Made in China" is codeword for terrible quality.

>we did this thing 76 years ago

alright

The entire military complex represents a warmongering corporate greed driven cancerous tumor on the prefrontal cortex of America. So sick of this shit.

>tfw US and China nuke each other out of existence

Attached: Anticipation.png (189x231, 26K)

Don't ever fucking post on this website again, normalfag filth.

Would call some Huawei models cheap knock-offs

Protip: when you have no understanding or knowledge of what you are talking about, refrain from doing so.

kill yourself, normalfag weebtard

>lays fresh eggs

If this kid whose sandcastles you kicked down tortured animals for fun and kills people constantly due to his own apathy sure

Only in recent times have Chinese products become now known for being low quality. In Ancient times they were known for making very high quality stuff which is why Europeans would try cross deserts/oceans to trade with them.

Attached: insectoid.png (264x179, 50K)

>which is why Europeans would try cross deserts/oceans to trade with them.
Wasn't that just for non-transformed products though?

>countries that the USA saved from being destroyed by Russians can now join together with Americans to make fun of Russians

This is the best timeline.

Silk, Tea, Porcelain, Lacquerware, Gold, Silver, Papers, Books

god I can't wait for the bombs to drop

The US wanted to destroy the world and they failed. I'd call that a victory for everyone except the US.

Maybe it's because every time we took Japanese prisoners they'd blow up?
youtube.com/watch?v=bRPZtYWn0GE

Citation needed

Multiple accounts show that JFK was the only guy trying to prevent nuclear war during the cuba crisis and you crazy assholes killed him for it. Meanwhile multiple soviets on separate occasions decided against doing anything to prevent war.

t. lost ww2

>because they may have had the potential to be scholars you shouldn't've stopped them from killing you

where's the soviet union, ivan

look man you guys say a lot of weird shit its hard to tell sometimes

Are you saying the US started WW2?

don't listen to him

retards on here blame us for anything

some guy yesterday said US was at fault for Tajikistan civil war

This, America is totally innocent. I've seen people blame Iraq falling to ISIS on America. The fucking nerve!

we unironically trained them and gave them weapons its their fault for running away

Attached: 2016_43_kaiser_trump.jpg (1280x800, 792K)

Al-Maliki was a retard who thought he could run the country as a Shiite dominated apartheid state and the Sunnis wouldn't try to leave.

Bush may have been a retard for invading in the first place, but Iraq was actually in good shape when we left in 2011.