Apple + Chainlink

So an Apple dev just starred the Chainlink repo - time to make a new meme cube.

github.com/rheeger

but get this, he follows Brennan Erbeznik (snapchat) who also has starred the chainlink repo. Also he follows Michael Anderson who is in the Chainlink Gitter. What does it all mean anons?

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo.png (302x302, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/pauras-swami-36772270/
jobsite.procore.com/can-blockchain-help-transform-the-construction-industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being under $1.00 defeats the purpose of the token...dont you get it fucking Linktards?

It means that Sergey and the Team have been working on this project for a very long time but as you all know It's fucking over. Don't tell yourself otherwise. You are an actual brainlet if you don't understand the implications of VEN's announcement. Even if you ignore the fact that most businesses would just utilize VeChain's smart contract platform with its built-in oracle rendering your shittoken absolutely fucking useless, their announcement also implies the simple fact that literally EVERY SINGLE ONE IN THIS BOARD WHO HAS HIGHER THAN ROOM TEMP IQ. Any smart contract platforms can just have their own oracles. Blockchain agnosticism doesn't fucking matter because everyone would just shit out their own oracle network because IT'S THAT FUCKING EASY. Your "moonshot" isn't anything special, sorry LINKies. Get absolutely fucking fucked lmao. On that note, see how it's currently pumping? That's the whales propping the price up as they finally sell their positions on this gamble of a token. I'm sorry, the dream is over. Go fuck yourselves. It's over!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ChainLink, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my crypto economics class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps on BitBean, and I have over 300% confirmed gains. I am trained in gorilla fudding and I’m the top Link bagholder on etherscan. You are nothing to ChainLink but just another shitcoin. I will wipe your tokens the fuck out with losses the likes of which has never been seen before in these markets, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Linkies over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Pajeets and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, no-linker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wallet. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack your private keys in over seven hundred ways. Not only am I extensively trained in memetics, but I have access to the entire hashpower of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little street shitter. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn brainlet. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>being under $999.99 defeats the purpose of this token

it means they are part of a clandestine gay stalking subculture who worship memes, crypto and each other

Attached: sw.png (960x540, 311K)

nice find user

It means jack, see OmiseGo. What's next, sergey with a skateboard?

You know theyre regular people with lives outside their companies, right?

they used to call him Big Unit back in school. I didn't know he'd manifest his nickname by going overboard and actually eating every big mac in his sight however.

Uce4Jr

“The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are.”
― C.S. Lewis

Attached: nolink.png (1300x1500, 354K)

I got another find too!

Ok, do you remember Mr B3i mentioning the construction management (bim) partnerships for Chainlink? Well look at Pauras Swami who is in the Chainlink Gitter.

linkedin.com/in/pauras-swami-36772270/

He is a software engineer for Procore Technologies
which is a construction management software company...even better check out their article form last month...

jobsite.procore.com/can-blockchain-help-transform-the-construction-industry

yes they are and even if this is all it is its a good sign devs from apple and snapchat are following Chainlink together. There is so much smoke with the Chainlink project but the team has a business first approach and don't hype anything like 99% of the rest of crypto projects.

For example, they hired a few new people and it was /biz autists who found out. Any other company would make a blog about a new hire etc.

bump

Interesting too he's not just another dumb code monkey.

Could this be a new hire? Why else would he care about the chainlink github or code?

it means some software devs are into chainlink.

Attached: 1518024573592.jpg (2448x3264, 587K)

He is from SF and probably Apple has office space in the same building.

They probably met at the water cooler

Starring a github repo means fuck all unless he actually committed code to it.

Attached: 7E3035DD-716F-4BDE-A1E1-0C13C064C6DE.png (1013x1000, 250K)

Im a chainlink fan but these companies have fucking thousands of tech staff and developers.
There is a high chance that some browse here and have bought it.
I work for fucking Verizon as a developer , Im half expecting my name to pop up here if I starred the repo and I'm a nobody dev.

nice

Sharpie. Pooper.

You know the drill, user. Timestamp too.

are there any other dlt/crypto projects that they follow?

You know their commits could be in private for a long time before being public.. right?

gj doxxing yourself

Anybody on github can star a project. It literally means nothing. It's basically a form of bookmarking it.

I understand what starring means you brainlet. The fact that he doesn’t have any public commits is equally as meaningless.

all this talk about starts being meaningless is like 1939 all over again.

Most A E S T H E T I C logo ever.

Attached: 20171022_173632.jpg (2322x4128, 815K)

only because stephen jobs died from AIDS.

deluded linkies still chasing bread crumbs since ico