Based China

Based China

Attached: v0btRvT.webm (720x404, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bc.ctvnews.ca/man-who-kicked-richmond-library-worker-identified-1.3826949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice. The Asian century can't come soon enough.

kek, the reaction of the white

Any funny story behind it?

Not really but it took place in Vancouver.

Chink owns real estate in rich Leaf neighborhood. White subhuman wants to open up homless shelter there, devaluing chink's property. Chink btfo the cumskin.

why are canadians such cvcks?

She looks like the kind woman that campaigns and votes for Trudeau.

What are you on about? You just saw a fearless Canadian man put a weak little traitorous activist in her place.

Left-wing politics.

By standing still like a pussy?

I though it was Hong Kong

mentally ill guy. retards like trying to meme it into something it isn't.

bc.ctvnews.ca/man-who-kicked-richmond-library-worker-identified-1.3826949

>"We remind people to exercise a critical lens in what they see, hear, or read before any judgements are made," RCMP spokesperson Cpl. Dennis Hwang said in a statement Friday.
>Dennis Hwang

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

HAYAIIII

the West on the left

cringe

Article doesn't discredit . Look at her hair, you just know.

that man is canadian, a real true canadian at that

>>Hwang also confirmed that the attack was an "isolated incident" that was "unrelated to the community presentation being held at the library that evening."

>>Chink owns real estate in rich Leaf neighborhood. White subhuman wants to open up homless shelter there, devaluing chink's property. Chink btfo the cumskin.

can you not see the contradiction? guy was developmentally challenged, a polite way of saying retarded. he gave her the boot because he's a dumb retard, not because he was against modular housing for homeless.

by the way, the area where that shelter is going up is a working class neighborhood, not million dollar homes, hardly a 'rich leaf neighborhood'.

>glasses , short sport hair, shitty padding and backpack.
indeed chinese

Attached: images8M12XWB3.jpg (275x183, 6K)

piece of shit but a real nice getaway

Attached: MV5BMTU4MjUyOTczOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE0MjQyNg@@._V1_.jpg (640x478, 42K)

He is Korean though

Middle class housing in leafland is million dollar homes

lmao i love this guy

whities BTFO

median value of homes in that area are like 550k

50 cents gave been deposited to your alipay

t. retard
you can't find a home for 550k anywhere in the lower mainland, definitely not in Richmond.

pottery
Chinese spies aint a meme

i feels like i Wiped my butthole but someone just leak my butthole right away.

thank you for shit

5000 years of culture
6000 pounds of force

This is great because there are literal CCP shills mainly with Ameriflags posting propaganda here often. If they haven't damage controlled this thread already they will eventually.

Based chino

I think there are plenty of chinks who seem retarded but actually have a lot of money, often inherited or through their family