Ru
No

ne
(osim republike srpske)

Flag
No

There is no deep emotion.
one of the European powder magazines.

a common balkan shithole with good people bosnia was strong in the friendly match

>plane
>bosnian sits next to japanese
>start talking about life
>for me, the most important thing is japan, then my work, and then my family, says the japanese
>i am the exact opposite, says the bosnian
>for me, the most important thing is my family, then my job, and only then japan, he says
haha

nigga what?

Bosnia is Serbia.

1. Croatia
2. No, because it's Croat clay

I spent a vacation in Bosnia. Sarajevo is very nice and Herzegovina has the most beautiful nature in Europe. The food is nice and cheap. The people are cordial and helpful.

I don't really see what's not to like about it, if you're a person who doesn't give a fuck about politics at least, like me.

america
love bosnia
you will burn

Rusija ukrainijna

Da li ti Meržis serbiju bosnu ? ? Ne ja volim bosnu i serbija slava !!! volim serbski jezik

< serbija (bosna horvatska)više nema rata nikada šmrt ameriki

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

fleg
s*rbs must perish

Yeeeah, america love democracy! Its not about money!
>Madeleine Albright is a co-investor with Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, and George Soros in a $350 million investment.
>Albright's involvement in the NATO bombing of Serbia was the main cause of the demonstration – a sensitive topic which became even more controversial when it was revealed that her investment firm, Albright Capital Management, was preparing to bid in the proposed privatization of Kosovo's state-owned telecom and postal company, Post and Telecom of Kosovo. In an article published by the New York-based magazine Bloomberg Businessweek, it was estimated that the deal could be as large as €600 million.

I once had a thing for a bosnian girl so no

Only bosniacs.

hahahahahaha

t. Džihadmir Allahović

No, your book will burn

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-30-10.png (720x1280, 674K)

Is it true that it's pretty much dysfuntional? The 3 "presidents" constantly vetoing each other and the 2 republics constsntly vetoing each other?