Is this an accurate representation of American cuisine?

Is this an accurate representation of American cuisine?

Attached: IMG_20180603_151502.jpg (2565x3968, 3.18M)

>3.25 for pop tarts
>2.20 for a box of mac and cheese
yikes

and you have to present your sugar license or else pay the sugar levy.

and this the british?

Attached: bong food at walmart.jpg (2592x1944, 879K)

Attached: 1520587177126.webm (540x360, 2.91M)

.25 for pop tarts
they're like 7USD here

just KILL me!
i need poptarts in my life

>swedish fish
nice try sweaty

The Americana shelves are always depressing. It makes me realize how shit things are in the US. The containers are bad quality, the sodas leave a weird after taste. The only thing I like is rootbeer that luckily contains real sugar.

Arizona ice tea is good

>the containers are bad quality
stop eating them then

They’re not Swedish one bit. It’s a Canadian rip off version of a no-brand candy we have here and they manage to make it worse

are there any fruits or vegetables?

Attached: american store.jpg (2790x1835, 3.15M)

I see no burgers and potato chips

I don’t buy from the shelves in the first place. I walk past the shelves on my way to the check out area

that's nice sweetums

What are actually some good American supermarket sold products that aren't sold here already.

>containers
?

Attached: containers.jpg (1821x1391, 418K)

package is sometimes called container

Yeah, in the produce section which has their own compartment.

Attached: D2535484-F368-489A-B59B-8E5D1E538BA5.jpg (750x391, 123K)

Canada made something worse?

Why would you care about its quality? It is not the main part.

>drinking soda

Attached: 1452098307692.png (500x417, 159K)

because he's a superior Scandinavian and he wants you to know how superior Scandinavian things are, otherwise you might forget how superior he is.

Do we have anything special? Like my local Publix sells pretty fantastic bourbon salmon, but it's not really unique. Most everything in even a local grocery here is made by like 3-4 companies, it sucks.

>Most everything in even a local grocery here is made by like 3-4 companies, it sucks.
I live in the land of Unilever. You don't have to tell me

Rootbeer is the only soda I drink and I rarely come by it.

Well humans are fully rational beings and many things other than the raw measured quality of our products matter to us. And when something gets shipped in some very cheap toys r us looking package we don't want to put it in our mouths

Shoddy packaging can be easily broken/torn; it's in the manufacturer's favour to have a packaging as good as possible.
People also like good packaging for aesthetic reasons.

This seems like a hang up honestly, I drop food and eat it, share food and drinks without a care in the world...do you not see how animals eat?

okay I'll go wrap my cock in a pretty bow for you then

Don't pretend to be much different. How do you think you manage to make a choice between mulitple products in the supermarket isle?

Look at this doooood. Taking food package criticism personally.

You are going to throw it away almost immediately, what "aesthetics" are you talking about? Do they hang candy bar packaging on a wall in bulgaria?

Nah that doesn't look much like a food pantry, they usually just give you rice and nearly expires meats. Basically just sodium, carbs, ans fat.

What would you buy? Milk that came in a plastic bag or milk that came in a cardboard box?

I get it, but still - good packaging draws people in. It means the manufacturer gives a fuck about their product.

We don't have pop tarts here, are they good?

Did you know a lot of American sweeties come with a health warning? If you buy them imported (like those boxes of nerds for instance) it has a label on it that basically says it will kill you if you eat them too fast

Attached: 1518559824533.png (718x420, 7K)

This is not how I choose my milk. I buy the one I know is better, and it happens to be sold in plastic bags.

What I you didn’t know which one was better? Would you buy the one in the plastic bag that had a sticker on is that said milk or the one in the resealable box?

Only the brown sugar ones, and they can't be generics either.

this can't be true
I would buy the brand that is sold everywhere in the country because at least I know it won't kill me.

Some plastics excrete xenoestrogens into the food/liquid.

Cherry in the Dr. Pepper

>brown sugar ones

Cherry is the best, smore ones are pretty good too.

Now imagine both are the same brand and contain virtually the same thing.
This is my though process when I pass the american shelves.
You can buy coke in a can here. The American shelves has coke too, but in a flimsier can.