I'm staring university to study accounting someone talk me out of this

I'm staring university to study accounting someone talk me out of this.

Attached: 1526929582294.png (646x595, 280K)

Getting the degree doesn't lock you into a career path like you think it will. Just do it and don't become a pathetic neet like I did
At the very least you'll have something to do everyday

But what if I'm a brainlet and legit can't understand it.

Then after your first year you'll swap to something else and transfer the credits, or at least you'll be able to put "studied accounting" on your resume even if you didn't finish or even pass anything
Australians are blessed with not having to worry about student debt, don't stress so much about uni.

Sounds like a good idea OP. Get your degree then get whatever accounting certification they have in your country and you will be able to get a good job!

Thanks bro I'll do it I can't sit around wasting my life!

I think I'll do it.

By the time you finish the field will run on AI and you’ll be hard pressed to find a job unless you’re a very social person who can work with customers.

I thought they've been saying that for years though and it's never happened yet I think you'll always need a human input in accounting.

Well in any event make sure to get internships and experience during study. I don’t know how it’s in civilized countries like Australia but over here nobody wants an applicant who can’t jump straight into work.

Accounting is a good field to study and your chances of getting a job right after uni is high. At least here that's the case. Also try to be a CPA

Yeah I know that's the mistake a lot of people make going to University they don't get an internship or any experience during study they think it will all come after.

Yeah definitely would get my CPA but I have to do 4 years of school before even thinking of that.

It will just require a lot of reading and practice of solving accounting problems. Always focus on the concept. After getting the degree and the CPA license, torture yourself and be a slave of one of the top 4 accounting firms. I suggest Earnst and Young

I'm starting university soon, too. It's daunting because I've been a NEET on and off for the past 3 years, with minimal social interaction limited to my parents and one friend that I've known since year 7.

I don't know anything about Accounting but I like reading I'm pretty average at mathematics but I read it actually doesn't require much. I'm just worried about doing the degree and not "getting it" but I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

Basically me man I've barely left my house in the past 4 years since finishing high school and definitely have not had a consecutive structure of getting up everyday.

Accounting is a good field. There's always need of accountants. Your job won't be filling ledgers but to navigate and advice on extremely complex accounting laws. Study hard and put your head to it. Think of it as MMO where you grind for xp. Good luck, user.

Might be daunting, but change can be very good. Don't worry too much, just go and do it, you are generally not forced to do anything too difficult (socially or academically) at uni. Enjoy it m8s.

It's all just basic math and sometimes basic algebra. Always more on analysis. I kinda feel proud getting the accounting degree cause everyone I know hated it. I won't say it's easy cause I struggled, too. I even got delayed for like a year, and a lot of my classmates shifted to a different field. If you don't feel it during the first year, just shift to your second choice. But I highly suggest accounting cause it's a broad fireld, not difficult to get a job, and good shekkels. Good luck!

Thanks man definitely sounds worth it I'm just going to do it I didn't finish high school so I have to do a year diploma in accounting anyway to guarantee a spot at QUT a university in Brisbane her.

>tfw university turned me into an alcoholic

Currently doing this.
I just want my comfy office job.

Accounting is ok.
Καλή σου επιτυχία!

It would've happened anyway.