Do Americans really eat pizza crust first?

Do Americans really eat pizza crust first?

Attached: file.png (1011x763, 711K)

Whether you eat it first or last doesn't matter. Not eating the crust at all is literally soyboy-tier though.

is it wrong to like the crust more than anything?

no

not being a fatass-tier you mean

I don't think so. Each part of the pizza has its own beauty imo, it wouldn't be the same without the mozzarella or the tomato.

>wow I just ate this greasy fucking slab of meat and cheese, but this 4 inch segment of hard dough at the end? no way dude, I'm not a fatass

it depends. It seems that american pizzas have soft crust but here ähläm pizzas usually have shitty burnt crust

if the dough is good I'm all about the crust.

Eating more calories than you burn makes you fat, pizza crust is not a thing that will magically make you weigh 140 kg. If you're at a weight where eating the crust makes you concerned about being fat, perhaps you should be on a diet in the first place.

exactly
unnecessary carbs brah

you must be a girl

Attached: 1511414594336.png (500x500, 430K)

Only if the crust has cheese inside it

I can just imagine your fat sausage-fingers typing away angrily on your greasy keyboards

>yeeeeaaaahh lemme get uuuuuuuh XL pizza with uhhhhhh pepperoni..... sausage...... ham..... black olives...... mushrooms.... uhhhhh... a little salami....... some capicola........ bacon...... BUT NO CRUST SENPAI and a diet coke

Again, if you're worried about your weight from eating pizza crust perhaps you're too fat to be having pizza in the first place.

everyone should be worried about their weight while eating pizza brah

post a timestamped picture of your body, I want to see how fat you are

I'm a skinnyfaggot and I can eat a full pizza by myself no problem

I can't fucking believe this image...

You can eat pizza without doing it everyday, you know. If you walk into a pizzeria, you will find people with all body types. And if I were concerned about my weight increasing from eating pizza, I'd skip pizza altogether and go on a diet, not eat the whole slice but the crust.
No, I'm not showing you a pic of my body. If you have a complex, that's your problem, man.

whatever fatbrahs
keep eating those high calorie crusts brahs lmao

when the end times come i'll have more stored calories to burn kiddo

YEAH EATEM