Would you accept 100000 Colombian immigrants in your cunt?

Would you accept 100000 Colombian immigrants in your cunt?

Attached: 35903.jpg (595x595, 53K)

Only if they were all good looking like the girl in your pic

Where the hell am I going to keep all of that people?

We probably already have.

>Would you accept 100000 Colombian immigrants in your cunt?
we hate a lot of them here, and no

only if they replace the Angolan apes

have

No, they will steal our women.

Yes, they will steal our women.

>you can make some space for me, user, can't you?

Attached: BaNRjNul4Db___.jpg (842x1053, 100K)

females only pls

Males only, please.

no i wouldn't
here's why: like all south americans, they look like brown goblins with exceptions like op's pic
they're also stupid
and also they'll only vote for more government because they're stupid

Colombian women are widely considered some of the most attractive women on the planet.

Attached: 1508522393341.png (645x729, 145K)

You have a wierd face, so no.

>¡user! you're so rude

Attached: Be9aZQBl3Sr___.jpg (1080x1349, 81K)

terrible
vile
disgusting
absolutely subhuman

Attached: 1067276.jpg (424x470, 95K)

>brown skin and eyes
>attractive

mutt please

jej

Yes, without batting an eye

Attached: llllllll.jpg (1280x800, 113K)

This, same here.

only women and that number only if all niggers etc. residing here currently were kicked out in turn

The immigrant gangs are already fighting a civil war in the suburbs, it would be hilarious to throw 100000 Colombians into the mix and see what happens

Mohammad and Mamadou wouldn't stand a chance against based COLOMBIAN favelanos cartel runners

yes, but just women and they have to be from Medellín or Cali.

Colombian immigrants don't look like your pic. That kind of Colombian has a good life in Colombia.
Colombian immigrants are drug trafficking violent niggers.

Maybe in chile. Colombian immigrants in the us and spain are not black. In fact only 10% of our population is black and we are promoting them leaving for your shithole to whiten our country. The average colombian is whiter tuan the average chilean indio

That's exactly what I said you dumb donkeyfucker.

>100k in brazil
No, the actual number is not even 10k, but keep dreaming my man

Honestly I doubt they'd make any difference at all

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 5.50.33 PM.png (2002x1048, 607K)

Explain why 97% of crimes in chile are committed by chilean born people and 3% by foreigners, and even then colombians are not in the top 3 foreigners in chilean jails? Don't you think you've probably been a little too brainwahed by the media?

Are there pure black colombians? I met a colombian girl that was black as the night. She didn't even looked mixed at all, just black.

10000 and we have a deal

This.

cringe

Yes, we need more people, cum 2 Bulgaria.

Oh God yes

Most blacks from the pacific are also like 20% native

yes, in fac our blacks are almost pure africans, it's not like in brazil or Vnezuela where they are like 70% balck and 30% white. But as this user said some are mied with native and white as well. Ecuadorian blacks are also black as hell

Only the shemales

Never.
I would shoot them dead at the airport or the border

Attached: Bg1uPe0AdnI___.jpg (757x757, 46K)

based

Sure why not. Not much difference.

I've seen Colombians here,and they don't look like that..

Attached: vice colombia.jpg (480x360, 23K)

why do colombians have sex with donkeys?

No, they're just as unattractive as any other South American immigrants and they ain't that smart.

They're sexier than horses

I think zebras > horses > donkeys

god, no.

Are you a gay? Zebras are simar to sailor uniform, dude.

They think it will enlarge their penises.

Attached: Captura_2018-02-04-18-40-00-319.jpg (1001x731, 252K)

No I saw this nature documentary on tv a few years ago and one of the zebras had the greatest ass I've ever seen. It was the first time I jacked off to an animal

Well, they do have the fifth largest penis on average. Maybe they're on to something

yes, but there must be strict bunda requirements

It's already happening here with blacks and mexicans.

Sure. We are brothas

Attached: 1510526686766.jpg (768x960, 140K)

Argentina in 2005 was slightly less amerindian than Colombia, fast forward to 2018 after waves of bolivian and peruvian immigrants and you have a country just as or maybe even less European than us. That's the sate of Argentina. (reminder that Buenos Aires is not representative of the hole country)

Attached: 1485996049384.png (2250x394, 115K)

only slim girls

Will you marry me?

Sure, send them all to Sint Maarten.

Would a 1000000000 colombian girls accept an invitation to Russia?
No welfare included.

>tfw no hung Colomb*An to fuck me

no, they wouldnt unless they could get a rich husband first.

Firstly they hate the cold

secondly they are golddiggers and lazy and russia is poor. They would rather have a rich man to support them but would need welfare to fall back on

Yeah I remember those studies made with less than 400 voluntary samples from greater BsAs, the place with more immigration from the NW and neighbor countries. that's like sampling downtown LA for all USA

Why don't you the westerners just send to us all the refygees? After living in Russia (no welfare included) for a year, they became good people, very grateful for everything and very very humble.

of course it uses samples from the whole country, not just buenos Aires where """"white"""" people live. Argentinians from the north and patagonia pass as bolivian here

because most people dont want to go to russia. The only people desperate enough to go there are from the city tier stan countries.

Also russia doesnt have enough job for Russians, sending in a bunch of people is just going to piss the russians off who can hardly get by

kek, BsAs is the place with more mestizos, and the NW has like 800k, but if you really want to believe that argies pass for bolivians you're just delusional as fuck anyway

>because most people dont want to go to russia.
Why do you care what the fuck they want? You want to get rid of them, that's an opportunity.
>Also russia doesnt have enough job for Russians
Capitalism, dude. We have infinite amount of jobs, the only problem all that job is not very well paid. But if they have no choice and want something to eat - problem solved, right?

Attached: IMG_0507.jpg (610x457, 128K)

I dont want to get rid of them. I dont want Colombians but I dont mind most refugees.

Furthermore 99% of the world would never willingly go to Russia, and most would just prefer to be deported back to Latin America or Africa rather than just go to Russia.

And no there isnt infinite jobs in Russia. There is infinite opportunities to work for nothing, but that is slavery not a job.

>I dont want to get rid of them. I dont want Colombians but I dont mind most refugees.
Why all the Europe make such a fuss about that for a years, pal?
>Furthermore 99% of the world would never willingly go to Russia, and most would just prefer to be deported back to Latin America or Africa rather than just go to Russia.
And wouldn't that be good also? Problem solved!
>And no there isnt infinite jobs in Russia. There is infinite opportunities to work for nothing, but that is slavery not a job.
No. Voluntary agree to do the job for pay provided - or not agree! That's a plenty of choices! Are you a commie, dude?

>DUDE BORDERS LMAO

because refugees want to go there. I dont mind them though, I am not all of Europe, nor am I european. Make no mistake these refugees want western Europe, not Russia.

and there is no reason to involve Russia to deport them. Why pull a

>>we will deport you to Russia unless you leave

Just deport them back to wherever they came from.

And I am a commiee but that was irrelevant to my point. Russia lacks jobs. There is not infinite jobs in russia unless you want to slave away.

funny thing is that they don't. There are 1/10th of that amount and we probably have an equal amount of Brazilians here

You should build a wall to keep the dangerous hood apart and then film them 24/7 and broadcast it. Big brother with blood and violence, like hunger games or some shit like that

Do you consider yourselves a real country or just a gigantic mall for tourists and businessmen ?