Russian girls are slu-

>Russian girls are slu-

Attached: 1528041204-15280357631131.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

ts

No

Attached: 1528041659-152803870257402.png (720x404, 526K)

What is that thing?

A child, not a choice.

What's with the random pakis in the background

A based russian woman who doesn't care about your physic, but only what's in your heart

No one in that picture looks Russian, probably one of those North-Caucasus ethnic groups and they have arranged marriage down there.

so if you dont marry an abomination you are a slut? bro im mgtow but you incels are taking it too far.

How he can be still alive, it's just a fucking head and a hand stuck together.

rp

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 11K)

That's where you're wrong faggot.

Attached: 198964.jpg (900x585, 118K)

His legs are so weirdly angled that I can't tell what's going on, does he at least have a benis?

no but he has a tounge

Average russian man.

wtf is that? A living torso and head?

Attached: 1507204887001.png (420x392, 122K)

Where do I find one of these non gold diggers?

Attached: VD2yBCE2xvE.jpg (750x926, 193K)

IMAGINE

Russian women are autistic, depressive, crazy and beautiful
How can others even try to compete?

Attached: 1527861137579.jpg (606x563, 91K)

>literal abominations have cute loving wives and I can't even get a gf

He is a huge living cock, that's why she married him

fpbp

-ts

Attached: chad.jpg (1353x1353, 180K)

Makes sense

east slav women don't really look at what a man looks like

my cousin has been married to a ukrainian girl for like 8 years already, he's only 170 cm, bald and pretty poor, she isn't ultra beautiful but she could easily have a better looking man but she chose him because he's a really nice guy, while Polish girls always dumped him after some time when they found a better looking guy

She can cuck the husband while hes unable to do anything. Believe it or not russian sluts are available in thailand whorehouse

Avellach?

true love

Attached: file.png (895x599, 549K)

God I wish that were me (right).

the face of true happiness
I'm so jealous of him, mirin'

Even South Africa has Russian prostitutes. That's how bad the situation is.

>he's only 170 cm, bald and pretty poor,
that's me, but I'm virgin

love knows no race

Attached: file.png (742x648, 684K)

polish women are notorious sluts

Russian girls deserve to be pampered and nothing but the best

Attached: 1507176452261.png (744x687, 44K)

Fuck off, subhuman.

Source?

Dark haired russian girls are much better.

Russia has greatest excess of women in the world and russkie men arent exactly chevaliers, so russkie womyn often must bear lower their standards with men. If you arent alcoholic, youre bettrr husbando material than a russian by default.

Then there are tue gold diggers, tho but they purposefully target westerners. To meet non gold digger you should speak decent russian. If russkie woman speaks anglo, thrre is good chance she just learned it to get rich westerner easier. Also dont talk about wealth with her or downplay your material possession. If shes gold digger, she wilp ask you a lot about money related tjings and will stop contact if she wont find you a good cstch

That guy looks younger than the baby.

Underrated

Attached: B52B7B12-5DD2-414F-86B2-73447E7F24A8.jpg (620x421, 54K)

Now that we have a slavic women thread I have a question. In my office we get slavs from time to time for internships and something I noticed is that when I talked to them they did this annoying aha aha thing all the time. Is this common or they were bored?

Attached: 194FF1C6-0E58-4052-8DD6-06DB95B7CA08.png (382x417, 325K)

where is the body? I don't see it

They want your dick.

No. Seriously, poles and croatians do this. Not sure if it’s a slavic thing.

What for?
> dat ole lickaroo available 24/7
Dont even need to fake headache ever because he has nothing to fuck you with

What do people find appealing in slavic women? I don't understand Americans and other westerners who have a fetish for them. Is it a case of "the grass is greener on the other side"? You guys have beautiful and well-mannered women in your own countries, so I'm not sure why.
Doesn't ring any bells.

C’mon, slavs are prettier on average and they are thiner

When you get rejected by local women, Russian women are you last hope aside from Asian women, and everyone knows men with Asian women are losers from far away, meanwhile people only find out you're a loser with your Russian wife when she opens her mouth or they notice her Mongoloid cheekbones.

they are also 200% more likely to be prostitutes

Who the hell is this?

Look more like Tatars desu

you spend too long on Jow Forums, in reality nobody cares who you fuck

The hapa children will be disgusting

>thinner
Pretty sure most Europeans are just as thin, if you exclude the UK which seems to be having some issues.
Also people here generally find Germanics and Anglos (both men and women) more appealing than the local ones, and I'm inclined to agree.

AMWF offspring is objectively speaking the best
Pic related is half Russian half Korean

Attached: 900full-victoria-yun.jpg (900x600, 109K)

That pic doesn't help your case at all, compare her to the average Slavic girl and it's a huge downgrade

Attached: image.jpg (1280x749, 567K)

When people refer to "Slavic women" they're always referring to Russian women, most of whom are 1/8 Asian on average or Tatar girls who are a genetic chaos.

Like pic related.

Attached: russian women .jpg (300x400, 58K)

And yet, all the African-American men get those top-tier women, while your busy yanking your 1-inch cock to Traps and other fuckbois. KILL YOURSELF.

>African American get Slavic women

Your cuck fetishes are not reality leaf

Guess you're right, it was stupid and presumptuous to assume people had Bulgarians, or any Balkanites for that matter, in mind.

>my yellow ass is on FIRE

It means something like 'Yeah, I got this'

>AMWF offspring is objectively speaking the best
Just a myth off r/hapas. AMWF or WMAF gives the same spawn, Hapas.