The pact is sealed:

The pact is sealed:
>German chancellor Angela Merkel said Sunday she supports the idea of a joint European defense force, adding that the initiative could be open to British participation post Brexit.

Germany supports a European army after initially resisting the French push.

Attached: 28001100125660L.jpg (687x1000, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/2018-06/italien-angela-merkel-schuldenschnitt-regierung-giuseppe-conte
euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/merkel-allies-reject-idea-of-european-finance-minister/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_the_European_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reply to this thread and you will get a gf in the next month.

Don’t Resist germans

fqweqwr

>adding that the initiative could be open to British participation post Brexit
we're voting no then

Fuck it man, the Germans and the French are always pushing this shit.
The UK was the only force holding back these federalist forces and they'll be gone.

God damn.

fuck do you care, your country now belongs to muslims.
Maybe one day we will liberate you.

Attached: 1526403487300.png (459x431, 197K)

do you think Sweden stands a chance against China, USA and Russia? You need hundreds of millions of europeans under one God and President.

Merkel farts, the pact is sealed.

then get rid of cucks in the eu parliament and use the newfound european defensive army to enslave africa

Attached: 1512671397723.jpg (540x562, 108K)

It's time, lads... Europe will rise as a new center of power in a multipolar world.
No one will stop us. Not the UK, not Italy, not the V4, not Russia, not America, not China.

>he thinks single European countries could stand a chance againsta world's superpowers with their armies
A unified European army will make Europe a superpower, we'll take back our rightful place in the world

>Stands a chance
What does this even mean?
We didn't stand a chance against these countries before we joined the EU in the 90s, but we were still doing well for ourselves before we joined this strange experiment.

Also, I'm incredibly happy that we voted to keep our own currency because it has served us way better than the EURO ever could have.

PLEASE

ALL HAIL EUROPA
ALL HAIL EUROPA
ALL HEIL EUROPA

Shut the fuck up

I'm in!

>>he thinks single European countries could stand a chance againsta world's superpowers with their armies
We can.
The idea of an European army has nothing to do with the defense of the countries of Europe.

Attached: mururoa.jpg (1023x575, 43K)

>Reply to this thread and you will get a gf in the next month.
1 reply and i expect 1 girlfriend in return.

Sure

I hope you arent lying

If I weren't in uni I would seriously consider enlisting

Please God send help

Plz bless me with decent gf

Good luck with your army eu bros, hope it doesn't just get used to suppress domestic dissenters

>italians
ohnonononono

Attached: acid-attack-gessica-notaro.jpg (620x465, 24K)

Permanent shield under nuclear umbrella and EU army would make all of us in Russia's proximity rich as fuck in the medium and long term so it's great news. Russia has stolen so much money from all us but unfortunately I doubt even this is going to be the time they make it happen.

merkel also said that she is against a debt cut for italy and she is against a debt union.
zeit.de/politik/2018-06/italien-angela-merkel-schuldenschnitt-regierung-giuseppe-conte

yes please

Idk sounds like a hassle

can I have a japanese one?

What is Germany thinking?

Attached: 0sg8zM9.jpg (1239x713, 66K)

Germany will stop you.
euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/merkel-allies-reject-idea-of-european-finance-minister/

Ah yes an international European army, it will be as great and organized as the Austro-Hungarian army
Honestly what a stupid ideaa

:^)

Attached: operation-barbarossa.jpg (500x350, 72K)

But they don't have an army now.

Attached: bdgpjiPTqxM.jpg (905x1093, 169K)

Not yet, that's the point

FUCK THE EU

Third objective was Kiev btw and Stalingrad is not there.

>always the same shit with people not understanding what "European army" means
The only fucking thing they want to do is create a headquarters where countries could discuss joint operations if a conflict happens.

There will be no joint EU military, no EU soldiers with EU flags on them coming from a dozen different countries, it's only meant as a place where countries can discuss joint operations of their national militaries.

So it's as so often simply a concept blown out of all proportion by the media to create interest in something that is really about nothing

I'd support it, as long as it is bigger and better than the American one

Pls give me a gf Bulgaria

Bump for qt gf

I'm in

you fucks are the worst.
i can respect the hardcore EU federalists who want a meme army, meme navy, meme space shuttle and the like all ruled from the EU parliament. i don't agree with them but i can respect their position, at least it's consistent. but the ones who pretend it's not happening (even though they want it to) are pure aids

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

And there's the end of our freedom. Now there's an EU army, opening up the route for EU action against dissenters. The last vestige of national sovereignity is soon to be gone.

The morons who want to wank off in their basements over how the "EU" is better than America will get what they want, but those who enjoy their liberty ... not so much.

Loul take this in your face kiddo

Based

Attached: 83671577-berets-picturealliance.jpg (1800x1315, 771K)

Will Europe be able to resist its traditional in-fighting enough for it to be a success?

Will the United States of Europe come next? What are the chances of that happening?

I think it's inevitable at this point. The real question is: how long will it take?

How long will it last? I mean, our ancestors have been killing each other since the dawn of times

Will the USE be friendly with the USA?

It would be interesting to see a bipolar superpowers world again but this time where the superpowers are friends instead of enemies.

Attached: friendly help.png (887x1202, 683K)

Well, kinda a lot of things changed in the meantime. Our economies are simply too interconnected for that now
Maybe? Not with Trump for sure but he's not going to be in charge forever. It will be probably an ally on some matters and an enemy in others

>A unified European army will make Europe a superpower

Attached: Pepe Kek.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Noice

it's not gonna happen, the EU is doomed to fail. The US will remain the worlds sole superpower for the foreseeable future

Attached: EU flag.png (848x740, 895K)

Attached: 1501457724498.png (500x500, 293K)

Tggwdghhuyhhvcxxuiii Europe nylll jjflgjlck gwynlydlnyy

>where the superpowers are friends instead of enemies.
:^) come on now

Evropu n’a shlododny Baka pygmies polmutygydnyy

>military power isn't a primary criterion in defining who is a superpower and who is not

Attached: FB_IMG_1523370783011.jpg (811x628, 15K)

Πι πι που που

Crazy. EU federation when?

>There will be no joint EU military, no EU soldiers with EU flags on them coming from a dozen different countries,
SURE man SURE. The EU is also definately not planning on become a federalised state. It's not like we're getting there step by step.
>oh come on guys the flag is just a symbol, many organisations have flags
>oh come on guys the anthem is just symbolic, that doesn't make us a state
>oh come on guys the currency is just there to enrich us all, it doesn't mean we're a state
>oh come on guys the army is just there to respond to outside threats, it'll never be used to quell dissent
:^)

We can't support at navy or airforce the size of the US and the EU will fall before that ever happens anyway

Attached: smile 2.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Μπάkα πυγμής

Hooray!
no :(
We absolutely would be
With a 1% gdp spending we would have twice the military budget of Russia, meanwhile they spend 5%. I'd say that's a superpower.

allez !

>I'd say that's a superpower.
compare it to the US

Why are these men gangraping the Polish soldier

I like brown qts

We are not seeking direct military confrontation with the US, or Russia if that matters

Not happening.

What are the pros and cons to this idea?
Are there actual plans yet on how it could be realized?
What would this mean for NATO?

If we become a world hegemon in your guys basement dwller fantasy we would automatically have conflict with the US. Can we stand up to them? Nope, so what's the point in destroying our nations to create something like that?
EUfags are pathetic

AAAAAAAA

No. There is no need to compete with the US for us.
If by "superpower" you mean "the unchallenged hegemon", then yeah, you're right, the EU won't reach the heights of USA, especially without the UK.
You and your dirty thoughts again, Jan!

Pretty much supporting one right now but with higher cost and half the money being spend on American equipment and therefore losing jerbs to Americans who just use us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_the_European_Union
>4 carriers
>2000 fighters

Direct military conflict between superpowers died with Hiroshima. A military strong enough for counterinsurgency purposes and anti-terrorism is all that we need

>If we become a world hegemon
No one wants that. Why the fuck would you think we do?

Is the original pic well known in europe?

Attached: iwo-jima.jpg (2000x1320, 243K)

we'll never even be close and we won't beome a superpower. The EU will coolapse and we'll all be better off for it

>A military strong enough for counterinsurgency purposes and anti-terrorism is all that we need
Which we don't compared to the US

>No one wants that.
what about all the EU fags itt screaming about us becoming a superpower?

Pros:
>standardization allows for more efficiency
>a boost to our economies
>way cheaper
>a more effective way of dealing with terrorism and other threats
Cons:
>you need a stronger political harmonization to make it work
>probably more bureaucracy
>loss of sovereignty

Look up PESCO. If I understand it correctly Macron wants to upgrade what it's already in place
We would probably stay in NATO but as a single entity and not 28 (27) smaller armies

σαντιλέυ φαμ

Yes. Even if people don't know what exactly it depicts, they will recognize it. If it's well known in America, it's well known here.

>Americans already made a knockoff of our EVROPEAN statue
Wew lads that's not cool

>Which we don't compared to the US
Not yet, that's why a single army would be the solution

Burgerfat here.

I would like nothing more than for the EU to become world hegemon so that we can stop babysitting inbred sand people.

>what about all the EU fags itt screaming about us becoming a superpower?
Because you don't need to be the unrivaled hegemon of geopolitics to qualify as a superpower. Currently Russia is considered a superpower and we would dwarf them in every criteria.
>The EU will coolapse
We're discussing a theoretical scenario, don't be the fun police.

Obviously. I can only speak for the Low Lands, Germany and Scandinavia but we have next to no domestic culture left. Everything we watch, read and breathe is American.

Gradualy federating Europe is the way to in my opinion, and I even wish that Norway at some point will take part in it.
That being said, I'm a bit reluctant, as there is a great deal of uncertainty in exactly what shape this federated EU would take.

Would the real decision makers end up sitting in Berlin and Brussels?
What degree of autonomy would the member-states have?
What fiscal restrictions would have to be in place in the member-states in order to make the euro work across the entire continent?
How free would member-states be to manage their own foreign affairs?
Etc, etc..

Aren't armies within NATO standarized already? This whole thing seems redundant.
And I don't trust westoids anyway, you'll throw EE under the bus at the first opportunity. We've been through this a bunch of times already.

we won't even with a single army. It will be a corrupt beaurocratic mess like the USSR nad it will fall in ot itself. Fortunately we won't reach that point

won't happen and you guys could leave most of the middle east anyway. You almost have enerrgy independence and could get the same deal you have with the Saudis with Venezuela once the governement there collapses.

Depends who you ask. I would definately not class Russia as a superpower, nor China
>We're discussing a theoretical scenario
No m8 some autists here actually want this to happen, I'm just reminding them this project is doomed. Personally I can't wait

What is the European equivalent pic?

I know there's that nice one of Soviet soldiers raising their flag over destroyed Berlin but what about some of the EU cunts

Is Poland getting fucked in the ass in the pic?

As I see it
>Would the real decision makers end up sitting in Berlin and Brussels?
I think we'll see more pan-european parties as integration progresses. More direct democracy is something everyone wants to implement
>What degree of autonomy would the member-states have?
Everything that doesn't involve other states I guess
>What fiscal restrictions would have to be in place in the member-states in order to make the euro work across the entire continent?
Common fiscal policies, common debt (maybe), a EU finance minister
>How free would member-states be to manage their own foreign affairs?
They would probably lose most of their sovereignty in that regard

>What is the European equivalent pic?
Well Germany and AUstria don't have one for obvious reasons.
France got fucked in WW2 so Idk why they would celebrate it so maybe the brits have one but they are leaving

Να γυρίζει!