Korean American visits Europe suffers RACE HATE

Korean American visits Europe suffers RACE HATE

medium.com/catherine-kim/racist-comments-in-europe-f3d898f6791c

>A waiter for a restaurant in Porto stopped my friend and I to lure us to eat at his place. He stated right off the bat pointing to me “You’re Korean” and to my friend “You’re Chinese.” I replied with a no. He was surprised he guessed wrong and asked where I came from. When I told him I was American he replied “No, where are your roots?” He made a big emphasis on “roots.” This was also hurtful because my roots are grounded in America, more specifically California. It is the only home I know of. Korea is not home for me. I’ve only visited Korean three times my whole life. It is not my home. For him waiting to be complimented for being able to correctly guess what type of Asian we are and then try to tell me where my roots were was so degrading.

>As I was in a new environment, I joined a fitness group where they work out together a couple days a week. I thought it would be a good way to meet French people and practice my French. However, one of the leaders asked me where I was from because I was a new face of the group. He did not take America as an answer. He said you’re not white. After I revealed that I was Korean he started talking about Korean stereotypes like kimchi, kbbq, and kpop.

>When we visited the Tower Bridge, we greeted the security man with a hello. He asked us to open our bags and then said something I did not really understand but I think it was open in Chinese. After he checked our bags he said shi shi which is thank you in Chinese. My friend didn’t really understand what just happened but I told her that he thought we were Chinese and just said thank you in Chinese. It doesn’t really seem like a big deal but we greeted the man with a hello and he proudly said shi shi without questioning if we were Chinese or not.
What the fuck is wrong with Euromonsters?

Attached: 1_U1pcbM1LdCRCAbBHr3wVfQ.jpg (960x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
youtu.be/h0ILkzxrVFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based pedro destroying gookfags

Bump

Attached: 1527996901240.jpg (1024x606, 49K)

what are you trying to achieve? you are obviously ironic and the story isnt even racist in a funny way
get this autolesionist bump and disappear into oblivion

gook butthurt stories are always funny
japs are too autistic

Attached: 15097077271480.jpg (599x900, 61K)

>wahhhhh don't make me tell about my roots
Fuck off.

Attached: 1526332890729.png (736x616, 21K)

people ask about roots even in korea
i ve been there
here they ask not only roots but also your clan aka your granddad

American Asians are the worst. They're on max butthurt at all times. Like calm down man you don't even have a soul how do you even get this mad?

Lmao at those Asian-American going around the world facing the hard true from real and honorable people. A mixed and mutt without any root to trace back will always feel overwhelming by normal people.

Just fucking tell them where your parents are from. Why are gooks so difficult?

:^)

Do Asians hate their chicanos? Meaning the offspring of their diaspora

Asian Americans are entitled, rude cunts who feel insulted by absolutely everything. I don't know what America does to Asians that turns them into absolute assholes. Stay the fuck away from Europe.

Yet they'll go on about their ethnicity and "culture" all day and night back home and how they're different from White Americans.

here they ask too
i have two friends who were born in the mainland but moved to the UK just after starting school
for the most part they consider themselves British and feel no attachment to China
Since being here they constantly get asked "where are you from" and when they say "UK", it isn't good enough. They then say they're huayi which is essentially ethnically chinese but foreign nationality. They then get asked what relative moved to the UK and when they say they were born in mainland, they get "oh so you're chinese then"
they can't separate ethnicity from nationality

I've found that Asian-Europeans and Asian-Australians are all good but Asian-Americans can be such insufferable cunts about the whole thing.

Not at all. Just some really weird self-hatting and embarrassment that come from diaspora from USA that even I don't understand.
You could make a comparison between a Asians which quite normal around the world vs Asian-Americans and see for yourself.

Agree. There are really something wrong with Asian-Americans.

>He then asks us how we found out about this place and hopes that we will leave a review for them. After he left, I realized the man stared at us because we were Asian and thought we might’ve been from Asia. In addition, he probably has never seen Asian people at his restaurant so he wanted us to leave a review so more foreign people can come to the place. These are my assumptions and not facts but I cannot think of any other reason why he stared and stirred up a conversation with us besides the fact that we were Asian looking.
>These are my assumptions and not facts but I cannot think of any other reason
Holy shit imagine being this fucking difficult.

>more specifically California
A Commiefornian with hurt feelings. What a shocker.

latent narcissism

2nd gen Asian-Americans are the biggest snowflake cunts

She is retarded

who cares

>“Your eyes look Korean but your skin is Filipino.”

kek btfo

>Get pissed off if someone so much as shows an interest in where they originate from, insisting on being 100% american.
>Cambodia film company casts a white guy in a movie that takes place in Cambodia.
>WHAT THE FUCK I AM ASIAN AND THIS OFFENDS ME.

asians by are stuck up cunts by default. add to that the average american and you have some of the worst people in the world

Most people in Europe have no clue Amerimuttistan is a multi racial melting pot shithole full of rootless mongrels and deracinated people

Are they the opposite of wh*te americans who won't stop babbling about muh hertaige

THANK YOU MARIO

>a teenage girl wears an asian dress to prom
MY CULTURE IS NOT YOUR PROM DRESS! #METOO

>a waiter can tell from your asian ass that you have asian roots
WTF IS THIS RACISM?

Attached: 1525318028091.gif (171x141, 911K)

no, just want to be a special snowflake and offended by any kind of stare
white americans cant do that tho want because they will be named a racist

It's because minorities in America are encouraged into believing they're all oppressed /discriminated against but 2nd gen Asians aren't at all unlike their parents that might have for being immigrants, in fact Asian-Americans are more "privileged" and wealthy than white Americans. So they find any excuse to cry about oppression to feel good and complain on twitter about it.

I know this seems weird to you but at least here Canadians/Americans are seen as whites, like in the 90%+ range, with the occasional token black.

Plus we only get white "muh heritage, muh portugal, muh pastel de nata" tourists here, so it kinda inflates too.

These Asian girls are just angry they didn't get white dick. Asian girls are the first to race mix. This story smells of self having Asian women

I shouldnt answer to that kind of bait thread. But, in France at least, some guys really make weird and rude remarks to asians, that they would probably never make to a black or an arab, probably because in general nobody gives a shit about racism towards Asians, because asians themselves don't really care that much.

Now that being said, [asian]-american people are the worst shit ever. People who think they have anything left with an Asian that grew up and was raised in Asia make a fatal mistake. They are just pure mutts, the worst basic bitch you would ever meet, or SJWs on steroides.

So I didn't take the time to read what it was about and I don't want to I stopped at hate.

Europeans think of Americans as white people and will accept the idea that there's Afro-Americans but that's it really. Nobody expects Mexicans or Chinese to be American.

why are Asians such whiny bitches?

>because asians themselves don't really care that much.
Oh if only you knew. Asians are even more sneaky than little highschool Jow Forumstards that don't even dare speaking to the black kids in class but will talk about a racewar online.

>enforce your US-created race and ethnic hate propaganda over Europe..
>40 years happened
>bitch when it works against you

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. the fun part is that russian Koreans are accepted and aknowledged as russians in Europe. how comes that russians won this time again?

Attached: r7878k.jpg (650x461, 54K)

Attached: 1527007128834.gif (575x420, 507K)

go home

Attached: 1522665271277.jpg (1073x1079, 209K)

>bitch when it works against you
The Americans aren't bitching.

This

>white american, grandparents from germany never been there dont speak the language
> im german

Haha no youre fuckin not mutt youre American

>be asian american
> grand parents from china
>never been there dont speak the language
>im american

Haha no youre fuckin not you insect youre chinese

What does int mean by this?

mamadou, please contain your rage, or visit poland or serbia if you want someone to openly call you kanake/nigger

Wow... it's almost as if... different Asians may have diffferent views and are not a hivemind.

Yeah I know but I mean they don't go after people for racist remarks, mostly because they are not a big part of the population in France, and because they are quite comfortable with racism themselves

Because russia is a multiethnic and multicultural country to begin with. Anyone from caucasus to yakut is russian

Why did she call the Black French guy black rather than just French? This woman is a fascist.

hahahahaha.. and so it began.. the cry of american buttpain..

Attached: DelnPxPW4AAS95m.jpg large.jpg (960x540, 30K)

Well Asians in the US seem to fire up the SWJ warmachine quite often over the tiniest stuff and also produce great amounts of Buzzfeed content.

In the Netherlands I just happen to know they keep up a very 'based' appearance but behind closed doors complain about white people a lot and most of them are fucking leftist.
They just don't like Moroccans and blacks either so people think they are our friends.

>why are Asians such whiny bitches?
You mean Asian-Americans? I seen plenty of Asians which born and raise around the world and they are very cool and chill.
Admitted, some Asian-Americans are chill too but most are massive asshole and bitch.

When I was in Korea, some Koreans would ask why I looked Italian or Spanish but have a British accent. I didn't find it offensive at all.
Some would say I looked like celebs such as michael buble, tom cruise and ben affleck

why are asians to racist lads?

Good, americans deserve to get rotten fruit thrown at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

You reap what you sow.
This is what happens when you arent proud of your ancestry.

I once read an article about an black American worker with a charity who went to Swaziland. None of the locals there accepted her as American and kept asking her when the real American was arriving. Some even accused her of being a spy from an Anglophone African nation.

Hollywood has done such a great job of convincing everybody that we're white, thankfully only Jow Forums knows the dirty truth and nobody else.

>They then get asked what relative moved to the UK and when they say they were born in mainland, they get "oh so you're chinese then"
>they can't separate ethnicity from nationality
That separation is a recent invention, as nationality has been obfuscated to mean citizenship

>my roots are grounded in America, more specifically California

AMERICANS ARE SOOOOO FUCKING DUMB!!!!!!

>Hollywood has done such a great job of convincing everybody that we're white, thankfully only Jow Forums knows the dirty truth and nobody else.
Did you know that only a handful of American movies are allowed into Chinese theatres every year? And exactly those movies are often completely white because Chinese don't believe there's such a thing as a non-white American. Even during the Obama presidency

>Asians
>Not hivemind.

Europeans are most racist people on the planet.

>inb4 says Japan

Very good post.

Attached: dead muricans.jpg (991x673, 231K)

Even citizenship was more an aspect of ethnicity in the past, then nationality, now nothing.

That's surprising, here they mostly hate niggers and sandniggers and suck on white.
Maybe because there are so many ouiaboo in Asia idk

>and suck on white.
While you're around that is. Like I said: sneaky snakes.

pls

Attached: 4429bd34adb877c0e28bad7ea8f4a856.jpg (681x644, 156K)

>“CHINA! YOU’RE CHINA! I love Chinese. [hinting at Chinese women] They’re so loyal/obedient.”
Based

HAHAHAHAHAHA..

when russians switched to korean id cards and none even noted..

meanwhile americans are bullied in Europe as asians..

youtu.be/h0ILkzxrVFM

>russian coreans
>full integrated
>intermix without to caue massive shitstorms.
>go blond and other ethnic groups without to demand the medal of honor
>it is good sign if they still interact with own history.

>american coreans
>fucking getto kid
>relationships only with "own"
>intermixing only with "whites"
>forgets own roots as soon second generation hit the the buttom
>starts calling themselves "asian"
>bitch if someone in forign country literally calls them asian.

Attached: information_items_2813.jpg (720x460, 127K)

it's not racism.

Americans, despite their massive (((diversity))) have managed to convince the world that the American normal person is white.

I mean so much muh heritage movies speaking of Irish, Italians, British etc

Well being a 170cm Asian in The Netherlands must be hell

lol you all a bunch of asian diapora or something. whys this thread moving so fast

I would take being korean over being a mutt any day.
Everyone hates muttistan here anyways.

>Agree. There are really something wrong with Asian-Americans.
they have just adopted the dominant political position in the US, the one jews have constructed through media and academic campaigns. They have been cultivated to have a hostile and defensive set of responses to the issues as being "anti-racist". What you are experiencing is a sort cultural iconoclasm being done to the wider white american culture.

Good job! I wish I can do something like that to those ch*nk here. But the yellowknighting esp from other malays are so cringey, pointing out I'm racist and doesnt matter where ch*nkoid came from because theyre malaysian. Claims to be malaysian but doesnt speak a single malay word aside from the retarded ch*nklish/manglish which is horrendous to listen to. "I'm proud malaysian but I didnt speak malay". How's that even correlated? Ch*nkoid are so proud in their ancestral heritage but butthurt if theyre told to go back to China. I never understand what are they thoughts are.

>massive diversity

Not really. America has been very much white for most of their history, the "melting pot" is a modern concept to subvert the idea of a white america and justify the massive influx of immigrants in the last decades.

Attached: RACISM-MAP_620x355.jpg (620x355, 40K)

stop posting ivan

>Wow... it's almost as if... different Asians may have diffferent views and are not a hivemind.
now you are just being obtuse, acting as if cultural trends don't exist.

Hence, the ((())))

They don't really suck on white. Mainlanders particularly think we're savage, and just want to be left alone to launder money and eat rice

define "asian"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

t. Asian diapora live in the State.
I'm honorable Vietnamese here, I can trace my root back to my great-great farther.
We even have a massive book record detail about every person of of kin called "Gia phả". Even a fucking clan-house which devoid to worship our great founder of the clan.
Can you do the same, you fucking mutt?

are you hurt Vanderdaik?

that is true, several countries used have that as reserved for either a specific ethnicity, a few, a cluster of related ethnicities or a race. Some nations also had layers to it, like you could not become a citizen by moving there, but your children or grand-children could

Islam is BASED

Attached: fixed.png (1924x1742, 256K)

For females it's fine, but for a 170cm asian to compete with 3m dutch lanklets it's bad

you missed his point
arabs = technically asian

>And yet, it was the most brutal comment we’ve received. I don’t remember which one he said, loyal or obedient, but still both are terrible and degrading words.
woooooooooooooooow man

that this is generally accepted as a white country with niggers in it everywhere on earth

>Chinese don't believe there's such a thing as a non-white American.
Stop talking out of your ass retard. Chinese are the biggest NBA fans in the world

Attached: nba china.jpg (800x513, 126K)

Do you really believe the average Arab stands a chance with our women?
Sure there's the top 20% of them that can easily compete but most of them are small an inbred looking. They don't join ISIS because they get too much sex or something

>caring about who you're tangentially related to

Who gives a fucking shit?

>la creatura de gross germanium

blow me stupid gook

i dated a third generation jap american. she was always butthurt about the internment camps and had identity issues about having an asian body and a white personality. she loved average white cock just the same

>be asian american
>never been to china don't speak chinese
pick 1

>t. Asian diapora

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

>
>fucking americun getto kid
>starts calling themselves "asian"

Attached: 10156047_706465976065673_4643679155468268650_n.jpg (960x640, 78K)

>Stop talking out of your ass retard. Chinese are the biggest NBA fans in the world
sure, but they still believe a real american is white, which is true. The US was founded as a white nation, and was over time subverted through left-wing and jewish political activism

why do so many vietcongs have the name nguyen?

>The US was founded as a white nation

soo.. gingers were considered as white back then..

Attached: 1526674386840.jpg (1280x1142, 972K)