What's wrong with South Italy...

what's wrong with South Italy? why does it look that bad despite being part of one of the richest countries in the world, having capitalism, thousands of years of rich history and being avoided by major wars for the last hundreds of years? why does it look much worse than south Spain or Greece?

Attached: building a favela house in italy.png (1597x779, 1.73M)

what's wrong with South Poland? why does it look that bad despite being part of one of the richest countries in the world, having capitalism, thousands of years of rich history and being avoided by major wars for the last hundreds of years? why does it look much worse than south Spain or Greece?

Attached: IMG_3365.jpg (1749x1306, 554K)

is that image supposed to look bad? Also you going on google street view to prove a point is literally retarded.

Attached: andriacastello.jpg (750x576, 163K)

Because it's crawling with terroni
Under Northern Italians administration it would be a paradise

>going on google street view to prove a point is literally retarded.
No, that's a pefect way actually.

Attached: IMG_3616.jpg (1749x1306, 386K)

>why does it look that bad despite being part of one of the richest countries in the world, having capitalism, thousands of years of rich history and being avoided by major wars for the last hundreds of years? why does it look much worse than south Spain or Greece?

but it's not true in case of Poland, you know it

Why is Venice crumbling then?

>bla bla U KNOW IT
Nice argument, favelado.

Attached: IMG_6081.jpg (470x400, 79K)

Venice is ok. It's just a very delicate city overcrowded by tourists

Southern mentality

that house is being built well
what the fuck are you saying?
were you expecting some wood and paper like in america?

Because South Italians flooded the country as North Italians fled to other counties or died along the banks of the Izono

Poland is poor for obvious reasons, but south Italy shouldn't be that poor

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.06.03-20-01-29.png (1599x774, 1.5M)

>Poland is poor
It's 2018 m8

>implying it will ever be built
Oy gumbà, we don't have to pay property taxes if the house isn't finished, do we? :^)

>having capitalism
has been communist for 40 years thanks to russians
>avoided major wars for the last hundreds of years
???

but he's right, Poland in many places looks really shitty and we all know why

but seriously, I wonder how a place like South Italy, that was a craddle of civilization, that used to be probably one of the richest regions in the world 500 years ago and you can still see a lot of beautiful buildings in its cities, that never had any serious geopolitical disaster like communism nor it was ever seriously damaged in a war, looks that shitty

South Italy consists of literal subhumans. Poland is pure aryan übermensch. So the real question here is why are poles still parking their cars on lawns? Why do they put their setlite dishes near windows for everyone to see? Why are their building crumbling? Why are polish women such whores despite Poland priding itself on being Christ of nation and other things you avoid talking about because it's easier to pin it all on russians.

Attached: IMG_3421.jpg (1750x1306, 400K)

Just looks like they haven’t put up a facade yet because they’re under construction.

When southern Italy was conquered it was Agrarian. Industrialization happened only in the north where the ruling elite in Italy were based out off. So the area became forgotten and neglected.

>why are poles still parking their cars on lawns?

because we don't have our Varlamov and StopHam

and this is not a thread about Poland, that is poor and everyone knows it, this is a thread about Italy

>So the area became forgotten and neglected.
Oh then I think we should stop sending them billions in gibs every year

it's extremely overpopulated
when you have anywhere near the same population density as south shitaly you can make a good comparison

Now it's a thread about Poland.

Attached: IMG_3360.jpg (1716x1285, 461K)

I wouldn't be surprised if the average GDP was higher in Poland. Poles may be poor but at least they're not entitled cunts

Attached: UPF9ieI.png (5300x6785, 1.25M)

A new policy probably, they weren't getting gibs in the late 1800's or early 1900's

>Poland in many places looks really shitty
No it doesn't

Good idea

Thread topic. How did the Poles manage to survive Russian and Jewish Barbarism

I wonder how Estonia managed to survive Russian and Jewish barbarism.

Attached: IMG_3604.jpg (1731x1296, 432K)

>No it doesn't
Drive out of Krakow and Warsaw next time you visit.

Attached: IMG_3457.jpg (1737x1304, 471K)

They did for the last 70 years at least, it took way less for Germany to industrialize the DDR

well, but it was the same like in the US, yet southern US doesn't really look that bad I guess

>it's extremely overpopulated

really? all I hear is that everyone from the south moves to the north for the last 150 years probably, so how come there are still so many people there? do they breed so fast?

Poland is not interesting enough, everyone knows why we're poor, it doesn't need any additional studies. South Italy does

>average GDP

well, according to your map it's true, Poland has higher GDP pc than south Italy, bur GDP doesn't matter than much, especially in such a short period of time, you know, Poland has now its golden age (even if it's still poor), while for the last 2000 year it was waaay poorer than south Italy, so south Italians should accumulate a lot of wealth in their real estate

ikibey is annoying but he has a point when he says Greece might be poor now but you don't really see it because for decades of being relatively rich, Greeks managed to pump this money into their houses and live pretty well even though their wages are small now, I wonder why it doesn't seem to be a case in South Italy

I started this thread because in our media there is a lot of butthurt now about the decision of the EU commission to cut financial support for Poland and Eastern Europe while give more money to Italians and our government is like "hurr durr Italy is so rich, they don't need any money", but some more reasonable people said southern Italy is really poor and Poles don't realize even how poor it is and how much help it needs, so I wanted to check it and it seems true

Looks comfy.

this russian is mad because poles often start threads about russia where they show cherrypicked photos to prove that russia is shit

i understand him, so i'm not going to argue with him

Russians weren't allowed to enter the Baltics unless they were nobles during the Tzardom. They only had to survive Jewish barbarism

They were corrupt.

>PPS
that map is stupid and has some huge distortions. Nominal GDP in south italy is higher than greece and poland, more similar to south spain.

Been there last summer for 2 weeks

Its actually really beautiful and the most of the cities and towns are well maintained. Nature ia fantastic, cuisine is 10/10, locals are super nice.

Its just tooo fucking hot, its almost impossible to be productive and doing something when you are physically unable even leave your house

And if so you will just sit in shadow and drinking something

Well yeah, almost every Italian owns at least a house. In that regard I heard we're richer than germans lol
But anyway, you also have to consider all the underground economy that goes on in S. Italy. They don't pay taxes, work illegally, fake disabilities to get more welfare and in general earn way more than they should

Can. You. Not. Read?
South Italy is a mix of North Africans and various armenoid creatures. Add negroid DNA to that and you have your average neopoletano. Poland has been with Europe for over 15 years now. Just admit you can't govern yourself for shit.

Attached: IMG_4312.jpg (1184x1393, 429K)

>poles
Just you. Because you are a subhuman with way too much time on your hands.

Attached: IMG_3422.jpg (1742x1311, 363K)

>Russians weren't allowed to enter the Baltics
>source: my ass

Estonia became 15% Russian during 1970s, dumb idiot.

Attached: IMG_3602.jpg (1719x1292, 476K)

>But anyway, you also have to consider all the underground economy that goes on in S. Italy. They don't pay taxes, work illegally, fake disabilities to get more welfare and in general earn way more than they should

Ok, so we should see perfectly maintained private houses and shitty public infrastructure (that's how it often is in Greece), yet we don't, private houses also look quite poor

>Because you are a subhuman with way too much time on your hands.

>said a person who keeps doing the same

Well the "people" inhabiting them are still animals

>Building a favela.

You clearly don't know what a favela/villa is... he's doing it pretty well dumbass.

ok, pic in OP was kinda joke, but still doesn't change the fact that south Italy looks and is much poorer than it should be

You can bet that guy has the latest iPhone in his pocket

do terronis who live in north Italy change their mentality or they still behave like in the south?

During the Tzardom. Did you manage to skip that part of my post

They have to, you can't live in the north just with aid, it's expensive af.

There was no jewish influence in tzardom. You obviously talking about jewish bolshevism, diaspora. Poles just can't govern themselves, it's a simple truth reflected in their history.

Attached: IMG_3444.jpg (1755x1312, 420K)

but if they are subhumans who don't want to work, why do they even come to north Italy? they have to work there to survive after all, much harder than at home

They still behave like terroni
For a long time (and it still happens sometimes) people wouldn't rent their houses to them

please ignore him, he has a point and it's not necessary to argue with him, it's not a thread about poland

do you have any good film (preferably a comedy) about terronis living in North Italy? seems like a good plot for a comedy

also did the refugees make the situation in south Italy much worse?

>do you have any good film (preferably a comedy) about terronis living in North Italy? seems like a good plot for a comedy
We do, but it's mostly about northerners having to live in the south and adapt to the shittiness of it all. A good one I remember is "Benvenuti al Sud" (welcome to the south)
>also did the refugees make the situation in south Italy much worse?
Only in the cities where they have to be identified and processed. Not even refugees want to live in the south, most of them move to the north and try to cross the borders to France or Germany

>avoided by major wars
italy was bot on ww1 and ww2
heaviliy bombed in ww2, some cities were razed to the ground

Except it's not

I did you fat bydlo, all the way from the LT border to oswiecim

The north is the wealthy part in italy, the north italians are blonde and tall and call the south italians niggers and "terrone" because they imply they eat dirt.
That being said at least in greece not finishing your construction was a way to scam the goverment out of taxes, because you only had to pay taxes for finished buildings. I can imagine its a similar thing in italy.

>why does it look much worse than south Spain or Greece?

It doesn´t. Southern spain is algeria tier.

>heaviliy bombed in ww2, some cities were razed to the ground

not the ones in the south, especially not the small towns

Terrone here
we live better than northern italians but don't tell them.
Half of poland is completely depressing, i can imagine where do you come from ^^

You must be blind then, shituanian dog.

Attached: IMG_3443.jpg (1773x1327, 534K)

>we live better than northern italians but don't tell them.

why?

>Half of poland is completely depressing

ok but it's understandable, Poland is an ex-commie country that was ruined in ww1 and ww2 and was never really rich and developed throughout its whole history

south italy is completely different, it has great, rich history, yet it looks so poor

Poland and Baltic states are far more advanced than Russia will be, deal with it yevgenij

Attached: Screenshot_2016-04-14-19-50-32.png (1200x1920, 1.08M)

t. the lowest quality of the life in the whole country

Attached: Schermata 2018-06-03 alle 21.05.41.png (665x709, 87K)

this pic is very true

Who's taking about Russia here? I'm comparing pooland to normal countries. If Russia is shit it doesn't magically make pooland first world, let alone the shithole your parents crawled out of.

Attached: IMG_3423.jpg (1728x1302, 473K)

How come Friuli Venezia Giulia is only yellow?

No idea honestly, I don't know much about their economy

Zlovenia stole their wealth

jaja

We are poor though...

Slovenia is very rich and developed

also Trst should be Slovene

and Slovenia should be part of Yugoslavia again

>Slovenia is very rich and developed
Wrong!
>also Trst should be Slovene
Nah not really
>and Slovenia should be part of Yugoslavia again
Never again!

Poland is a normal country you mong.

Would it be fair to say you're just salty because certain states under former Russian influence managed to become far superior to Russia even with few natural resources ?

a few reasons that I can think of

agrarian society
distance from the european core
brain drain
low population density
lack of natural resources
culture of suspect towards institutions

I'm missing something with all probabilities

>Wrong!

true, Slovenia is second best country in the world after Croatia

>Never again!

In Yugoslavia you could thrive, you got industry and education.

instead yes check foggia

AH would be better

still not many of them

no, in AH you would be germanized sooner or later

in Yugoslavia you had cultural freedom and superior cultural influence from Balkan countries, so now you can buy burek in every local bakery and listen to Kerber