Anons that were born into relatively-rich countries, why are you not wealthy?

Anons that were born into relatively-rich countries, why are you not wealthy?
I am a huezilian and after busting my ass of for thirty years, barely have what one of your faggots could save in two years.
I am not trolling or anything, just honestly want to know how you can fuck up after winning the lottery before birth.

Attached: gibmuneyplz.jpg (960x540, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/brazil/indicators
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/indicators
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have no idea what level of psyops first world nations are on. The entire school system and all of culture itself was socially engineered to keep you a slave.

The average person gets tricked into debt slavery and is surrounded by people who have fallen for the same trick so they all reinforce the mistake as the correct decision to save their egos.

wealth is a relative term. we get better stuff but a car is still a car, it gets you to a-b.

It works like this (or doesnt work depending on how you look at it). American citizens that are born here become entitled little pricks and expect the government to hand them everything. Even the children of 1st generation immigrants have this attitude. They smoke dope, party and have kids out of wedlock and then wonder why they have no job prospects.

This

Because everything is expensive as fuck compared to the third world?

Well, firstly, the cost of living here is literally double that of Brazil. Secondly, because it is a prosperous country, the culture has evolved to make the baseline level of expenditure that is socially normal outrageously high. People are buying cars with money they don't have, spending money they don't have on fitting in socially.

However, my excuse is that I am a piece of shit who has accomplished nothing and hasn't tried as hard as I should have.

This is why tariffs are theft, much like taxes. Inb4 trumpbots coming to defend tariffs.

You can save enough money to retire before you are thirty while still having an OK life.

Actually, goods are cheaper. (Also, third world is an obsolete concept, shithole, while more offensive, is a better concept).

So, basically, everyone is spoiled and the parents are too lazy to teach better?

depends on how much money you make. but assuming the average, it's not enough unless you move to a third world country. then you lose access to the good healthcare, roads, people, friends and all that other good shit that makes developed countries developed.

we make more money but we have to pay more for our shit too. the stuff is better quality, education, healthcare, infrastructure but it ain't cheap.

>everyone is spoiled and the parents are too lazy to teach better?

That's a way of putting it, but you're missing some essentials. Television and mass media create what is 'normal' and keep people mindless and distracted. Food itself is processed and filled with additives to make it addictive and mind numbing. Alcohol is something it's normal to drink all the time and is abundant. Everyone is encouraged to focus on trivialities like sports.

Constant advertising and base conditioning keeps you trapped buying useless shit on credit cards that charge 20% APR or more.

All of this has been done using the most advanced research in terms of psychology and neuroscience, stuff that isn't even publicly published.

Parents do try to teach better, but when little johnny turns 18 he says hurr durr i know everything, and then proceeds to fubar his life with baby mommas, facial tats and criminal rap sheets.

tradingeconomics.com/brazil/indicators
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/indicators

GDP Per Capita, using Purchasing Power Parity, is almost four times bigger in the USA (3,8).

So they make you so sick that you get scared to leave and die without access to your overtrained doctors?

At least you got the beautiful bitches. Also because living in mediocrity is easy and people that do well are looked down upon.

what? no. it's that if you want access to first world amenities you have to stay in the first world. and the average wage doesn't allow anybody to only work 30 years and retire.

It sounds like life is easier there if you were not raised there at all. Maybe that is why so many immigrants do well...

I don't know about the quality, but girls are cheap. As long as you are not racist, you can get great sex without spending more than a meal and gas.

I dont need loads of money for a comfy life.
t. tall white western european middle class guy

Please tell me which amenities you think that are exclusive to the USA.

exclusive to the usa? none. but exclusive to first world countries yeah. healthcare, judicial, transportation, culture, education, utilities etc etc etc.

I understand by reading .

A $21 trillion dollar (and growing) national debt time bomb.

How did Brazil fuck up? You guys are 47% of the continent. You have a history of association with nation building Europeans. You should be the USA of SA.

This. I know little of SA and have no idea why so many of the countries there are shithole-tier and I'm curious to know why

England was basically a madam with a heard of gold while Portugal was actually brutal - most of the movements that would give this country a chance ended in genocide, while stuff like the Independence of Brazil and the end of the military rule was pacific (AKA, those in power allowed it to happy and profited from it).

The same can be said about Spain.
But to be honest, most of SA and CA are great places to retire.

>So, basically, everyone is spoiled and the parents are too lazy to teach better?

Inappropriate way to describe it. The parents don't have the financial knowledge to teach in the first place. The culture of excess is conditioned to us Americans at a young age, and if those young Americans can't see through the veil, they end up teaching the same behaviors to their children.

I was just like them my whole life up until I entered the workforce and was able to objectively see how the world works. Living in excess is drilled into your head constantly through professional advertising and marketing; 190 Billion dollars worth of brainwashing was bought in 2016. These ads have shaped and developed American culture. The best example of American advertising success was the American breakfast: bacon, sausage, eggs, toast. That breakfast didn't originate as some pioneer staple food, it was created by Edward Bernays by masterful marketing so powerful that it was ingrained into our culture.

What I'm saying is, these guys know what the fuck they're doing. I got caught up in debt along with most Americans here, and my parents were the force guiding me toward debt and a lack of financial aptitude.

If I ever end up having kids; being able to afford them, finance is going to be a subject at the dinner table. It's hard to know how hard you're being fucked when nobody around you can see it.

It makes sense, debt is proportional to expected earnings, progressing above arithmetic growth, I never thought how easy it would be to become a debt slave there.

Genetically they are mostly native. Spanish and Portuguese conquered it but never brought the numbers. USA is genetically mostly White. That’s pretty muh the difference.

all my wife's debt is in her name. only 11k so but she doesn't make much. i tried telling her stuff but she doesn't care. and she says some people are even more in debt. wat do.

i'm basically a penny pincher but i do risk it at times (lost 40k on the solar meme in '08). prepared to lose it in crypto now.

>mostly native
You have no idea of what you are talking about.
Brazilian natives were either genocided or fully assimilated, the same happened in a lot of other countries, it is easier to find someone from direct European descent than a full-blooded native in most of SA/CA.

Try to explain how interest is increasing and how back-breaking it will be pretty soon.

Things are also more expensive in rich countries. You're probably not as much poorer in real terms as you think.

Attached: 1200px-Countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_Per_Capita_in_2015.svg.png (1200x551, 225K)

Read

You think less than 4x is a huge difference? That's like the difference between a cop and a senior engineer.

Are you sure that you should be in Jow Forums?
You need 200x estimated monthly spendings in order to retire.
If someone living in country A makes 4x what someone living in country B makes, A can retire in about five years keeping the same lifestyle than B, while B wastes his life away forever.

Yeah, but B is a favela monkey in Brazil, so if A decides to adopt his lifestyle he will be under a bridge with junkies and literal psychos because there is no community of normal people living in corrugated steel shacks on public land.

Burger here
I am 22, graduating college next week with 10k total debt, 78k job offer in growing IT specialty
The plan is to buy crypto until the housing crash, buy a nice 16 unit for $2 M, netting me $120k passive income for life. Then I'll wagecuck for fun for an additional 6 figure income.
I won't be wasting the opportunity in my country, OP. You might as well move somewhere decent, for your kid's sake

Food for example, is way cheaper in UK than in my postcommunist country.

Also not so long ago 70% of my wage went for one room flat.

Only services costs more in first world countries.

>begins argument saying that 4x is not a huge difference
>is shown how wrong he is
>acts like a cornered chimp
I see, I see...

I am considering moving out to make money and then retiring somewhere cheap - the only good reason to live in an expensive country is superior healthcare, but you should have no need for that shit if you take care of yourself.

Because we don't have to be wealthy to live rich. Living in America is living like a fucking king even if you're poor. Sorry about your brown skin OP

>modern slave
>thinks that he is doing 'gud
Nice coping, brah.

Attached: dsss.png (725x1650, 558K)

sure it's not perfect but the alternatives can be so much worse. My cousin studied hard her whole life, obtained best averaged grades out of the entire state, and still cant find scholarships of her choice because of racial reasons (SEA country).

So many hardworking and relatively smart people condemned to mediocrity just because they were born in a place with limited opportunity.

But then again people can always argue that if a person is truly smart he can make it anywhere..

>how you can fuck up after winning the lottery before birth.

cost of living, huemonkey favela nigger

it may surprise you to find out that it is much more expensive to live in a first world country, and that our 'huge wage' means everything else costs more too

yes it is possible to live cheaply, but it is also extremely inconvenient depending on your circumstances and location

>illiterate
>has no idea of what he is talking about
>calling others niggers
Oh, my...

Most of the things that will shape you are related to nutrition and other environmental factors, which is why people with the potential to be ~truly smart~ will get buttfucked without a chance to shine.

> Winning the lottery before birth

Asshole, listen, I did not win any lottery. My parents, whose dna I am composed of, made a responsible decision to have a child and that child is me. Btw, I got shot out my Dad's cock like a cannon and had millions of competitors in a literal race for my life to fertilize the egg. So go fuck yourself because winning the lottery had nothing to do with it. How do you think babies are made? Do you think a stork picked me up and flew me to white American parents? And the same stork picked you up and arbitrarily took you to a shithole? Even if that were the xase, how do you know the story didn't have a good reason to drip you off in the shithole? Like he knew you were going to grow up to be a whiny bitch.

lol this

just wait until mortgages and credit cards are in use by everyone in BR, then your salaries go up, then pajeet flies in to do your jobs at a lower hourly rate. It's genius really.

Chile today vs 10 years ago is a great example

>mortgages
>credit cards
Basically every country through the Americas already got those being used massively.

>salaries going up
That is the thing, average Brazilian productivity has been the same for 25-30 years.

>pajeets
Not going to happen, skilled immigrants will first target countries with more productivity.

>taking advantage of shit that was not earned which gives you an incredible advantage over most of the worlds population is not the same as winning the lottery
You can not possibly believe that.

I've traveled around extensively in third world countries. Mainly Africa.

My opinion is that it is much easier to get rich in third world shitholes... think about it.

very little to no taxes
no health, safety or environment regulations
your can bribe anyone fairly easy.
you can fire people on the spot
land is cheap (I've seen places where land was 2 US dollar per square meter.)

Attached: FOOL.jpg (615x409, 53K)

I don't know, land in Norway is pretty expensive and their taxes are ludicrous...

It's not so great over here user, and it's only getting worse, huge gap between poor and upper-class, shit is very expensive also. And to top it off our culture is disappearing and no one knows the person who lives next door too you. I am sure in your country thier is likely a lot of community support between you all and you all know one another.

And this is the reason you are poor, dumb and your country a shithole.

Attached: BRAZIL.png (480x437, 205K)

Hurrr not white.
Durrr your all rich.

FML Bread in Oz costs more than your car. It's all relative dipshit KYS

Income inequality is not a problem, user, that is a myth created to turn you into a willing pawn. Poverty and stagnation are something to get worried about, though.

>he thinks that evolution is an orderly and linear process
I can see that they educate people well where you live.

You are a very smart person who clearly has mastered concepts such as purchasing power parity and researching for thirty seconds before shitposting.

There are poor people in some of these countries too you know. I've know people who've worked decades without vices and have nothing to really show for it.

That and the rising price of everything makes it hard to save and become a home owner. You can work for years, get sick or injured and lose everything, just as an example. It's so damn easy to get stuck in debt in America it's ridiculous.

When you think of entitled American brats on here, you're thinking of people who have stability in their lives, and you're completely ignorant of the millions of invisible families that can barely save. Does your family own it's home? If so, it may be hard to understand how much of a benefit that can be.

Eastern euro who recently moved to australia here, I have no fucking clue how people manage to be poor here. Almost every day I see bogans in literal rags who legit can't cough up $2.30 for bus fare and argue with the driver to let them on for the $2.15 they found in their dirty ass pockets.
In the mean time minimum wage is $22 an hour for the easiest jobs, or you can get illegal work for $15 an hour. If you're too lazy the government gives you $400 a week just to stay out of trouble. Cheap apartments can be found for $150 a week, but if you're living off of welfare it would make sense to rent a slightly less shitty one for 250 and share it with two of your bogan mates so you only pay $83. A footlong sub is $11, and a family mcdonalds meal for 4 people is $20, so even if you spend don't make your own meals or take advantage of the very frequent 50% discounts at supermarkets, or foodcourts that sell already cheap food for half price after 5pm, you could still spend about $200 or less a week on food, which would leave you with $120 to save. And that's if you're too lazy to work and only eat junk food. But somehow they still manage to never have money, never shower and wear the same clothes for a week.
It's just so crazy to me that life can be this easy and people still fuck it up.
In my home country minimum wage is $110 a week and unemployment benefits is $59 a week, while basic ingredients cost about the same, fast food is actually more expensive and the shittiest cheapest 1 bedroom apartment is about $80 a week.

>he thinks that owning a house is better than renting in 2018
I am sorry, but this is Jow Forums, it is hard to respect anything that you have to say when you use that as your main point.

I have been thinking about stuff, and posts like yours make me think that people coming from actually hard countries are the ones most suited to take advantages of nations with a strong economy and infrastructure.
I mean, we are actually in a business related board, and just by reading a thread like this one you can see how little those born into wealth know about world that they live in.

Probably because the cost of living is also higher.

Well I'm sorry people are taking your thread seriously when it's obvious you've only made it to try to spur arguments you don't intent to learn from.

>how is not everyone that lives in a first world country not a millionare??? XD
Stay in your mudhut

most men get married. most women will do everything in their power to spend every bit of their disposable income on consumerist garbage. and first world countries have no shortage of these opportunities

I believe it and it is true. That is why you pay respect to your family. They worked hard to give you an advantage and to retain the advantages given to them by their parents. I will do the same. It is not a lottery. It is foresight and multigenerational planning. White people seem to have a knack for it while others don't. If my parents gave birth to me in a shithole I would be mad at them and not at people in another country who make better choices.

You should be buying PFR instead of whatever crap youre holding. Their mainnet comes out on April 30th. Do you realize that Localbitcoins now has KYC? Do you understand that once PFR is out, people will all jump ship to avoid having to upload documents? People kept doubting the project but these guys deliver. Do you want to be poor forever..

>just honestly want to know how you can fuck up after winning the lottery before birth.
>You can not possibly believe that.
I was going to respond to your original post and then I decided to read what garbage you spouted out throughout the thread. Finally someone spotted your shitty philosophy and decided to address it.
Honestly birth is not some random lottery, you're a byproduct of the generations before you. Get over it.
And you know what? All the Brazilian immigrants I see here in Sydney Australia are just as fucked in the head and entitled as you are. I'm actually a Croatian working here in Australia, I will be going back in a few years. Let me tell you, Croatia is no first world country nor is it rich. But you don't have to live in shit just because you don't have any money. In fact I'd say Croatia is the third world in some parts, but the difference is everybody is nice to each other and works hard to get through each day.
Which is obviously not what a retarded black admixtured Brazilian does. I see you retards working in the city, you all have this chip on your shoulder when you arrive as if the country owes you a living, none of you ever assimilate either! You're all speaking Portuguese to each other. This is bizarre because your country absolutely has no fucking culture and is worse than aids.
So it's quite clear to me to see how Brazil fails on every facet. At the base level the entire country has a chip on their shoulder and thinks everybody else owes them a living.
Don't bother replying I'm leaving you and your shithouse thread behind.

Attached: 1512378191710.png (178x173, 68K)

>people coming from actually hard countries are the ones most suited to take advantages of nations with a strong economy and infrastructure.
This is true only if the country of origin is advanced enough that the people who come in aren't retards. It's not a coincidence that africans have been unable to form a single functioning and stable society and indians still can't poo in the loo. Most asian and european immigrants are quick to find opportunities, this is why you see so many restaurants and stores operated by them since being in the food business is like a license for printing money here.
>take 2 year course and become welder/plumber/electrician/roofer
>don't spend all your money on stupid shit like financed flagship smartphones, netflix and spotify subscriptions, le ebin $600 streetwear clown shoes, eating out all the time, beer and ciggies, etc.
>be literal millionaire in less than a decade
>literally anyone with 90 iq can do this, and if you think you're smart just become an immigration agent or a lawyer and charge $200-300 an hour and become a millionaire in half the time
wow that was really hard

Consumer/debt culture described by other anons

Most of Jow Forums is retarded. You'll often see "what car wood u by if u make it XD" threads everytime the market goes from red to green.

If you want to make it buy BCH then depending on how well the May hardfork goes sell some or all for EOS. You can also long BCH on bitmex now.

Attached: me.png (886x158, 16K)