I feel sorry for Thailand

I feel sorry for Thailand.
Tourism is their life, but imagine you were the one destination where literally only the WORST of tourists go.
They get nothing but the scum of society, be it 18 year old fresh out of school backpacking white kids with dreadlocks, fat Russians with an alcohol addiction, raping Chinese, even more raping Arabs or worst of all 75 year old British men trying to fuck am 18 year old guy with fake tits on hormones.

Thailand is the place where society shows its ugliest side only.

This is only a short insight into the horrors that is tourism in Thailand.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dSzoYaAyko
youtube.com/watch?v=GS29E8tQDuc
youtube.com/watch?v=alf6godw8rk
youtube.com/watch?v=DTuINSo48a8
youtube.com/watch?v=K59njjSm4Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=VBh57fTT8Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=t0kv-VdHg_U
youtube.com/watch?v=deznv7O-InA
youtube.com/watch?v=qvELq0qWZL4

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-03 um 21.22.06.png (724x666, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0kv-VdHg_U
youtube.com/watch?v=RqdNRN0kZl0
youtube.com/watch?v=TAMOrNauYAo
youtube.com/watch?v=kxPvJqM6eyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guy in your pic is cute 2bh

i kind of feel bad for them too.
also why is it always thailand? like why not some other meme place?

it isnt that nice in philippines either

At least they're getting bleached.

Attached: 1522337058883.jpg (1000x665, 68K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=t0kv-VdHg_U
Wh*thoid BTFO

Well, all of South East Asia is the white man's sex playground.
Parts of the Philippines are no different either.

It's just that Thailand made its name as the number one destination while Cambodia used to be where all the pedophiles go.
Now combined with the rampant drug tourism in that whole region despite the risk of a death sentence and lax law enforcement they have created a vicious circle.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqdNRN0kZl0
youtube.com/watch?v=TAMOrNauYAo

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-03 um 21.42.27.png (647x616, 516K)

everything that whites touch becomes shit.

Peru, but you are constantly visiting SEA as a sex tourists as well...isn't that right, Peru?
Don't forget about your LBGF in the Philippines, Peru.

Protip: Thailand is best if you don't go to Pataya and anywhere that white people go to.

Whites are trash

>me when i see a wh*Toid

I wanna go to one of those places and get a massage like this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxPvJqM6eyQ

And have the girl stare at my inevitable boner while she massages my leg.

>that last one crying
Why are wh*Toids so cringe?

SEA people are all schizophrenic, they'd rather get buttfucked and raped by whites and hate chinks than somehow reaching their hands for help of their fellow Asians to become strong together.

Serves them right

But seriously that guy deserves it. Why do people go to those places and act like shit?

I'm saving up for a 2 week holiday to Pattaya right now

Attached: 158484.jpg (600x600, 27K)

You are hypocrite. Everyone is just enjoying themselves. If we cut trees to make development, you'll boycott our products, when we works long hours just to make ends meet, you said it's inhumane, at the same time you paid cheap asian junks and boycott because theres children at some point of the production lines. When we cater to your needs with best services, "lel its asians, cheap whore, lets pay it less" while we goes to the same standard of job specialty earning degrees at uni. There's no need for sympathy and all that façade.

Still better than letting your capital be puked under by British bachelor parties all week.

bro , you can not expect each nation to become like germany. germany did so many atrocities against humanity over the centuries only after that they learned how to live good and be peaceful at the same time.
how many millions would SEA need to kill to become like germany?
they already are better than germany, they live happy and peaceful and never did any mayor genocide.
your country only evolved after the dead of millions, SEA countries dont need to do that.

Attached: Ebensee_concentration_camp_prisoners_1945.jpg (2843x2087, 926K)

Attached: ugh.png (682x646, 90K)

>what is the khmer rouge

Attached: 1511014383422.png (516x526, 257K)

violence is needed pretty much everywhere to progress.
genocide isn't only needed in current SEA, current european countries need it too

Well, life is tough.
It ain't going to stop me from going to South East Asia and fuck a cute girl for 3 dollars.

Attached: nikobellic.jpg (1920x1200, 129K)

Thailad traps aren't gay

>even more raping Arabs
?
I don't even think a lot of Arabs go to Thailand. They mostly go to Malaysia or Brunei.

the khmer rouge did bad only for a decade.
germans were barbarians since roman times until 70 years ago.
your people stopped behaving savaging way because there are 17000 russian nuclear bombs pointing at germany and some french and british bombs too , in case germany become savage against.
the hate of your people continues but since germany can not longer attack other nations now they reflect that agression towards themselves, and they are heading to extintion.

Attached: s_w31_30224143.jpg (991x658, 89K)

without germany there would be no peru...read it up

We hate ch*nks for a reason. You are their gods, hence you never saw how they treat non-east asians. When we try building our economy by ourselves, they smugly build bungalows showing how rich they are, giving pressure to the point we lose our self esteem. Because of this, we cant into entrepreneur, and had to apply for their sick company. When a ch*nk and a non-chink applies the same position with similar qualification and exp, please guess who they will hire? Sometimes they'll hire both but obviously the ch*nk hire will get more salary than the not-ch*nk. What else we can do? If Starting our business, the ch*nk will sell their supply just to push the non-ch*nk business to die, with unimaginable rates when we deal with them. Not to mention the laundering which they are so pro and even can shut anyone, even the authorities with their trick. So, we had to sell whatever's left on us, including our body to the foreigners. Even then, our money are taken most of it by these "rich asians" aka ch*nk and always telling you, whites and foreigners, that we're cheap and sluts. Do you think we voluntarily wanted that? One tip, if they're friendly to you, it is because you have something they need. They are like dragon- no, more like a serpent with splitting tongue and it's twisted like the enlonged body.

without tourism thailand will be even more a shithole, i agree the life of the prostitutes is fucking sad and place like patong, pattaya etc have a disgusting vibe but they are laso fun. Thailand is a great country if you go to the right place, the north is nice

There are Arabs in Thailand looking for shemales. Please watch the videos.

Yeah I know that some people go but there aren't as many arabs in thailand compared to countries like Malaysia.

Anyone got the vid of the wh*Toid getting jumped by a bunch of locals?

if you don't believe me you deserve to live like shit

Go back to ch*na, slanted hairless pig.

nvm, with that level of comprehension you INDEED deserve to live like shit

Why arabs are a cunt while visiting here?

Attached: 1A24BDFA-A1ED-4E33-B5B1-8CF04915A0D5-7165-00002EB19E669279.jpg (648x369, 57K)

Please die choking chopsticks

i told you that you need to stop trying to outsmart sneaky chink violence and realize the need for physical strife.
that fact that i'm telling you to physically punish chinks gives away that im a chink, the absolute state of your intellect

Bhumiputra?

arabs are agressive like little brats, they like breaking balls. despicable people

Thailand has degenerated from when I was there about twenty years ago. It's sad to see but the Thai government should do something about it.

>make your only attraction being cheap, having drugs and weird hookers
>What why do only subhumans come fucking white people

It's not even matter anymore. We have nothing left aside from our body and crumbling soul, while trying to smile to the customers that's just enjoying the service and paying less because we just your cheap whore. Despite the job line, we do pray to God to accept our offering, from the sinned hand.

Your thoughts on Joyce "Malaysia Chabor" Chu?

Say you really wanted to help the lives of these cheap whores. Would you pay them higher and advice them so they stop this job, despite the offered price?

Tun Mahathir will save you

A hitchhiker on malaysia name just to make sure her statement is bold that she's "unlike" the gnarly mainland ch*nk despite so proud of her ch*nky heritage.

I'd fuck a thai ladyboy 2bhhhhh.
Cumming inside someone who abandoned his entire masculinity just to serve pleasure to another must feel good asf.

Kys

most are ugly with ridiculous masculine voice, big dissapointement desu.