Why don't they go back to Poland, Ukraine and Russia?

Why don't they go back to Poland, Ukraine and Russia?

What are they doing in the Middle East when nobody wants them there?

Attached: 660px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (660x480, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/8o79ux/israeli_minister_says_eu_can_go_to_a_thousand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're no Slavs and don't belong here.

Why don't you go back to the Middle East Muhammed?

we don't want them either

You got a problem with them? They don't bother me. But they will if they all move here.
It's better for them to be far from Europe, it didn't end well the last time.

We don't want them. They keep killing us and you had them first. You should keep them.

Nobody in Europe wants them

Attached: C2liSwHUAAAXsqi.jpg (1190x1152, 254K)

>when nobody wants them there
Why should they care about that?

We dont want you either

Attached: CqotyexWYAAvnf-.jpg (560x714, 55K)

>everyone that dislikes Jews is Muslim
Jow Forums was be majority muslim

must*

That is beyond your influence. Also unlike the jews we will fight back.

i will go back to poland if the townfolk of brzeznica will give my family back the farm they stole from my great-grandfather

We will see, sandperson. We will see.

Attached: 1524973301631.jpg (560x822, 97K)

Just shut up and go back to Poland. Stop being in Palestine.

if anybody stole anything, it was a jew

shut up mohammed

You dumb fucking shit

i will go back to poland if you get poland to apologize to me personally

> they stole
> they reclaimed

fixed

We learned our lesson, we don't want them. Or maybe we could welcome some of them, but only if we restarted the ovens with our German friends again.

Your great-grandparents probably raped and murdered Polish children like you're raping and murdering Palestinian children.

There is a reason why more than 100 countries have kicked you out.

Stay mad ya ibn sharmuta

>but only if we restarted the ovens with our German friends again.

kike detected

There was never any ovens to begin with.

I guess they expected the Arabs to accept them in Palestine and Jerusalem. But that only sparked a ton of antisemitism and made jewish minorities in other countries like Algeria, Yemen, Ethiopia/Eritrea and Egypt go to Israel. Really stupid idea that caused a ton of instability in mena, they should've just made the most Jewish parts of Europe it's own country or no Jewish state at all

Goddamn its pathetic to hear a non-white regurgitate Jow Forums talking points

There were you retard.

I'm sorry Moshe. Will you come back now? Pretty please with cherry on top.

Attached: 1499218881688.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

America is your only ally and most young Americans hate Israel. When the American boomers die out so will Israel.

Your country has less than 30 years left. Better run away to Poland, Ukraine and Russia before Syrian, Hezbollah and Iranian soldiers enter your neighborhood.

>armchair intellectuals

>non-white regurgitate Jow Forums talking points
it's more like Jow Forums regurgitating non-white talking points
no one hates jews the way their virtually indistinguishable mudslime cousins do

Oh man, It's been a while since we had an Abu-Johansen thread

Why should they go to Russia? Before partition of Poland there were no jews in the Russian Empire.If they must go somewhere then they must to back to Poland

i am a muslim and i dont like israel

i am not an israel and i dont like muslim

I'll run away to Denmark and build a permanent in your sister's southern regions.

>Your country has less than 30 years left. Better run away to Poland, Ukraine and Russia before Syrian, Hezbollah and Iranian soldiers enter your neighborhood.

I mean it's kind of a childish fantasy to expect to annex a country with nukes, isn't it?

What, you think Israel would just let itself get rolled over and bury its nukes? We'll take them all out with us before we do that and your crazy ass religious leaders know that, Abdul.

maybe you should do holocaust 2.0. maybe they will run to Mongolia next

muslims are better than you so i can imagine why you would dislike them

>We'll take them all out with us before we do that
You jews are literally psychopats.

Nice strawman argument, he clearly stated the question in a former where he implyed he was from the Middle East.

No offense but you guys are kinda the big losers. You have the shittiest countries and technology to show for yourselves. Hell, the fact that your bum ass is hiding in Canada presumably because your ancestors escaped another theocratical 3rd world Muslim hellhole should be proof enough for you of your inferiority.

Have some self-respect and convert to Christianity.

Muslims are definitely better at getting killed.

I mean, sure I guess. If it's between dying alone to spare your enemies or dying with your enemies, I think it's pretty clear which path you ought to take.

You guys do this maneuver but on the offensive side constantly. Suicide bombers much?

i dont see how we are losers when the neo-colonization of the west my muslims is getting on smoothly. also all christians were muslims before they lost their way

Read the comments here to see how much ordinary Europeans hate you. Before you "le plebbit" remember it's the 3rd most visited site in Europe:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/8o79ux/israeli_minister_says_eu_can_go_to_a_thousand/

List of muslim inventions:
Inbreeding
Female facial hair
Suicide bombings

List of EVROPAN inventions:
Eveeything else

Cant argue with the facts

Attached: 2000px-SwarzycaKruszwicka.svg (1).png (2000x2000, 11K)

Wow, a Reddit discussion with 300 comments, truly representative or whatever point you're trying to make.

Is this what happens when Muslims try to debate things without resorting to quoting their religion? Lame, dude.

Maybe don't attack their country?

>I would also like to add that many anti-EU/anti-Muslim trolls often getting labelled as 'Russian' are actually Jewish trolls. Israeli/Jewish trolls have also played their part in Brexit and Trump's election
based jews

You're welcome, goyboy.

Attached: with jews you win.jpg (565x555, 90K)

who /eatingbambaat11pm/ here?

Attached: yiGePW7.png (1000x1026, 46K)

4 got my name

Attached: cc8dcf1f89148a9d5e4c160958dfcf14cb25767531fda529e6b5a768b97e6d37.png (823x578, 134K)

hey dont forget we invented racemixing too, ask your sister

How's that fighting going? You're just a sandniggers on welfare in Northern Europe. Probably underage as well. Maximum you can do is rape some danish whore when you grow up :)

>poo-skin comebacks

Attached: 1527445031640.jpg (250x174, 5K)

There are plenty of threads with thousands of comments hating on Israel.

The US and Europe are your only allies and their populations hate you. You're living on borrowed time. Better run away to Poland and Ukraine now before the resistance make you run away.

It won't be too hard. You kikes have tried it more than 100 times before ;)

Palestine will be free again soon.

In no way he said that, talk about strawman argument.

>It won't be too hard. You kikes have tried it more than 100 times before ;)

Forgot pic

Attached: oy_vey.png (632x724, 189K)

How slow do yoy have to be to recognize muhammedian posts? Do you think a single european cares what arabs think of their israeli neighbor?

>the time for present day explosions.
I think you meant to write expulsions. HAHAHA

*you have to be to not recognize

>d*Noids fighting back

Just like in 1940, yeah, go ahead

Dense polack

Who opened up the gates to niggers and sandniggers in your country? Are they those refugees which hold no power? No. It's your politician. Who's theyre working for? Joos. Theyre displacing middle east with joos while the incompatible culture of middle easterner refugee and kara booga with westerners makes their job easier because all of you hates and are killing each other. Your real enemy is the one asking to open the border.

Based Zhang knows who the real enemy is.

Everybody who cares about other countries and world politics, which is the kind of people that visit this board

Rabid dogs dont leave on their own

>why don't they go back to the places where they were literally slaughtered a few decades ago?
Hmmm...
Also, because Israel is better off economically than any of those places.

>thinking hes Danish

Attached: 4d87a8261c8726e9aa93b85fe5d0b715ac6055d98295344da1f3e763c79740f0.png (1098x617, 184K)

>Palestine will be free
Middle-East will sooner be a parking lot than arabs having Palestine for themselves.

Ahahahahahah, yeah this board is truly filled with caring people

Cringe

fuck off

>Israel is better off economically than any of those places.

I know. That is why I didn't say the US or Germany.

I want the kikes to be in a worse situation.

Yes people in this board are interested in other countries.

They built a society there.

Also no one else wants them

inb4 fuk off jew

they?

tell us more

Look at how people are ridiculing you kike. Nobody likes you. Better get out of Palestine before others kick you out.

>before others kick you out
Like who?

Syria, Hezbollah, Iran and the Palestinian resistance.

t. ahmad al filastini

Just because the sticky says so doesnt mean its true

Attached: khuh.png (568x170, 9K)

Lets post it boys.

Attached: IMG_1451.jpg (1124x1958, 237K)

fuck off kike

This board is about the world and countries, the people here talk about other countries.

Attached: IMG_1461.jpg (1114x1966, 347K)

No.
Let the kikes and the muslims kill each other

None of them have the tech or balls to do it. You'll have to accept that nobody is going to attack Israel because there is really nothing to gain from it. Sure, the politicians will spew fire and sulphur towards Israel because it gets support from dumbfuck arabs but they know they have other, more important fish to fry.

This is the most hateful thread on Jow Forums.

How can Jow Forums even compete?

Jewish people have been genocided everywhere they go. People don't want Jewish people in Poland, Ukraine or Russia either, nor are Jewish people from Poland, Ukraine or Russia anyway so what the fuck do you mean "go back to".

Jewish people are indigenous to the Middle East. I can sense another big genocide coming and it makes me sick.

How much times do I will have to repeat myself moron.

Jews...
You know what they really want afterall.

Attached: IMG_1502.jpg (1395x1876, 210K)

Feels like a huge upswing of anti-semitism online recently. Don't know if this is another stormfront outreach or what but it is everywhere and I am deeply afraid for the future of Jewish people. "Never again" apparently means "wait til things quiet down then try again anyway". If Jewish people aren't safe in their own nation they aren't safe anywhere.

>jew
>farm

lol

Nobody wants them in Poland, Ukraine and Russia either.

But they have to go back.

Then the Polish, Ukrainians and Russians can decide what to do with them.

Żydzi come over here

Attached: Pepe-at-Dachau.jpg (580x586, 249K)

>a bunch of lazy faggots who moved to Europe for gibs
>fighting back
loooooool
don't you have some racism to complain about on twitter?