Are they really white?

are they really white?

Attached: 11003431-flags-of-the-pigs-portugal-italy-greece-spain-countries-of-the-euro-zone-with-the-worst-cri (1300x1068, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html
nature.com/articles/nature23310?foxtrotcallback=true
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
nature.com/articles/nature07331
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Herculaneum_-_Fresco_Hercules_with_Minerva_and_Juno_(4779276765).jpg
art-prints-on-demand.com/kunst/roman/xir104867.jpg
kaleenajk.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/photo-31.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_art
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_art
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_art
hellenicaworld.com/Greece/Art/Ancient/en/SacrificePainting.html
essential-humanities.net/western-art/painting/greek/
arthistorysummerize.info/greek-painting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Genetic_composition_of_Italians_mtDNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Want to nuke all four of these shitholes. The most easily triggered, butthurt shitskins in the world.

They are superior MED BVLLS

North Italy is.
Portugal isn't but I like Portugal regardless

Attached: portubro.png (602x491, 114K)

this

Give me back old school hardstyle, Gerrit

This bot is on tilt.

>say's an achmed on britbongland

Attached: Portugal-rugnatioteam-1thgame.jpg (400x300, 38K)

>It's another "moor and his cherrypicking" episode
Pathetic. Simply pathetic. I spit on your brown face and If you're a girl, I spit on your mustache as well.

Attached: IMG_8624.jpg (3072x2048, 2.36M)

Every fucking day the same fucking post by the same fucking english teacher

Don’t forget the butthurt russian obsessed with us

Shut the fuck up, MOORAQESH

Attached: IMG_8780.jpg (2048x1365, 340K)

>seething that his boring cunt is never talked about besides dude weed lmao posts

Pathetic. Simply pathetic. I spit on your brown face and If you're a girl, I spit on your mustache as well.

Attached: image12_Portugal_portug.jpg (1242x828, 400K)

kek, you are so mentally ill

Fuck all you other countries. We shit on all of you!

fpbp

He is albanian, mentally crazy ofcourse.

Attached: albanian_s111-abab7112.png (2160x7680, 2.17M)

W-whiter than you Muhammad

We are the superior race actually

Attached: 1470883191078.jpg (1700x1000, 652K)

Spain and Italy are mostly in the clear, Greece and Portugal are sort of iffy

Yea yea you can wipe your tears now brown boy. You don't even check your pics anyway.

Attached: IMG_8664.jpg (4033x3265, 2.6M)

Attached: avgSE.jpg (750x500, 51K)

Mentally ill huh? You have literal homosexuals posting under your fucking flag lmao
Only Aragon and Basque Country are white places.

Attached: IMG_9124.jpg (2048x1122, 258K)

>said the armenoid mongrel

Attached: IMG_9335.png (1399x540, 85K)

N-not really.

Attached: IMG_8632.jpg (1050x697, 451K)

how come greeks and italians are whiter than iberians, specially spanish?

Holy shit portuguese people are that swarthy? I thought it was just a meme

They are. Also the most negroid admixed in Europe.

Attached: IMG_3968.jpg (1437x1455, 247K)

Nice try albanian shill

Attached: n11_autosomalx149a1.png (1597x486, 373K)

Spainiards are generally by far the whitest meds in my experience

I wonder if any of these kids have any idea that some russian fag in Mikhaylovsk or whatever has their prom picture from 4 years ago saved on his computer to show how a tiny country on the other end of Europe ISN'T WHITE to strangers in a Mongolian copper engraving forum.

Attached: 1516245097827.jpg (3000x3000, 542K)

you have already lost on that subject albanian kike

>»Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity.» >Comas et al.

Attached: portuguese_army_161.jpg (960x637, 105K)

>The last DNA study showing a striking proximity of Modern Greek DNA to that of their ancient ancestors, was done by Harvard University with the University of Washington in Seattle and published in Nature magazine.

>The Mycenaeans look to have about 93-95% of their ancestry either going to either Anatolian-Aegean Neolithic farmers..or Caucasus Hunter Gatherers. Only the remaining 5-7% of their ancestry goes to Northern Hunter Gathereers...though this Northern Hunter Gatherer strain is the component that distinguised them from the Minoans.

Modern mainland Greeks are about 75-80% Neolithic farmer and Caucasus Hunter Gatherer...with the remainder of their ancestry descending from Northern Hunter Gatherers.
nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html

nature.com/articles/nature23310?foxtrotcallback=true

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

>genetic pca's that show overlap
nature.com/articles/nature07331

That said, Russians heavily overlapped with mongols which makes you a subhuman mutt whore
>pic related, it's your people

Attached: 30347ec300000578-3401787-double_take_the_russian_police_officer_was_spotted_on_thursday_a-m-17_14528 (634x747, 59K)

Why don't you show us your face, you handsome Aryan? Surely seeing a superior specimen will make these swarthy people butthurt.

Why do you care??

No problem bud.
Me and the lads

Attached: IMG_9651.jpg (749x392, 89K)

Which one is you?

My ancestors :)

Attached: miriam-leone.jpg (1200x630, 211K)

Well, nordic women nowadays are being fucked by black guys.
So, if they were would not make any difference

>yes we can
oh wait wrong guy hahaha

Attached: italian-election-2018-polls-latest-what-five-star-movement-win-mean-italy-M5S-1253948.jpg (590x393, 39K)

The Afro Russian dude.
Explain sickle disease that comes with negroid admixture. That's what your people look like. Greeks aren't deacndants of ancient Greeks because since 1930 1/3 of the population is armenoid.

Attached: IMG_4777.jpg (1024x765, 280K)

It depends. There's a river which divides us, so we in the North developed in the cold so we got smarter since our Germanic ancestors developed in cold climates, in the South they are dumber because they developed in a hot climate and came from the Near East and North Africa

I haven't done any research about the genetic history and make up of Spaniards so I'm not sure. Maybe southern admixures? I have no idea.

He would be considered mixed race in apartheid South Africa.

yes

Attached: Presidente_Sergio_Mattarella.jpg (2000x2314, 431K)

portugal: some moor admixture in some of them, but even these are mostly white
same for spain, especially andalusia
some greeks might have some türk admixture
north italians are 100% white, some sicilians are have some north african admixture

however all of these are mostly white

BASED GERMANIC NORTH ITALIAN

>REE WE WHITE LIKE YOU
No, you aren't. Get over it.

Attached: IMG_8667.jpg (2048x1365, 327K)

Seriously, someone so adamant about demeaning the wat these swarhthy Meds look would surely be a proudly handsome guy. Why not post your face? After all, your superior looks will BTFO these swarthoids, won't they?

Only tiny minority and they're impoverished sluts anyway. Any turk or Iraqi will have more success than a nigger.

The 2 autistics have arrived
JUST DUMP YOUR SHITPOST BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

stop being butthurt homie, his posts are facts regardless if he looks like dolph lundgren or like danny de vito

wew lad

Because it's anonymous board, that's why, dummy. Are you heaving Stockholm syndrome or something? That's what modern Greeks look like no shit. You may want to read about what various historians said about them in 19th century. It's not some albozerg conspiracy.

Attached: IMG_4780.jpg (1600x1066, 299K)

I provided both genetic pca's and autosomal dna researches. Armenoid admixure can only be found in Cyprus. Greeks and romans always had a darker phenotype so whatever you say is laughable, keep rejection facts mongol
Minerva and Hercules.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Herculaneum_-_Fresco_Hercules_with_Minerva_and_Juno_(4779276765).jpg

Apollo was often described as yellow haired (by Greek and Italian standards), because he was a sun God just like Moon Gods are usually dark haired. Even still...

c8.alamy.com/comp/BD81FC/fine-arts-ancient-world-roman-empire-mosaic-apollo-with-kithara-1st2nd-BD81FC.jpg

art-prints-on-demand.com/kunst/roman/xir104867.jpg

Venus, Mars and Cupid.

kaleenajk.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/photo-31.jpg

Demeter and Persephone.

www.theoi.com/image/T16.3Hekate.jpg

Byzantine art:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_art

Western Roman art
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_art
(yes totally blonde blue eyed)

Ancient Greek art
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_art

hellenicaworld.com/Greece/Art/Ancient/en/SacrificePainting.html

essential-humanities.net/western-art/painting/greek/
arthistorysummerize.info/greek-painting/

(totally not black and brown hair)

Attached: the-yacht-week-best-of-greece-tropical-retro-volleyball-1.jpg (500x388, 92K)

You have already lost shill, we cluster with rest of europeans and far away of any non white population,sorry

Attached: pca-s_DNA1_eanseurop.jpg (4000x4000, 932K)

Oh Boy what a fucking autistic thread

not black enough to be able to call nigga to other niggnoggs, not white enough to not get triggered by this post, life sucks

He doesn't understand how genetics work while he also denies his mongol ancestors

modern greeks are the same pop they always were, east, south european meds

Attached: greece_5ab-dnann467671.png (2844x2112, 1.6M)

(You)
Nope, we're all mutt, yet we're are all genetically distinct from Africans (including Berbers) and sometimes close to Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Genetic_composition_of_Italians_mtDNA
>South Italy is darker
top meme, Normans and shit bleached quite a bit
top negro, you can see his aboriginal terrone ancestry

Attached: terrona subhuman.webm (854x480, 3M)

Should I teach you your own history now?
Here you go, my friend.
Or you don't understand what pontian greeks are?

Attached: IMG_8964.jpg (1391x669, 256K)

i know he was debunked by everybody on every single subject. but he keeps always with the same delusional spam, the dude is insane,and he is not russian but albanian:

>since 1930 1/3 of the population is armenoid.

Attached: vXbWQmm.png (326x160, 27K)

>pontian greeks
>armenoid

Attached: retard.jpg (298x379, 12K)

And now... do the math.

Attached: IMG_8966.jpg (2048x1340, 216K)

Hahahaha you can't even read. The population exchange happened for Greeks in pontos to return to mainland Greece and for Turks in Thrace to go back to Turkey after the Greco-Turkish wr. There is 0 genetic overlap with Turks. I didn't know Russians are that stupid they can't read English.

Attached: 1527633684735.png (640x480, 20K)

Russians in general are pretty cool to us, while this guy is a low iq albANO, I wonder why he is obsessed with other souther euros, this guy needs really need some therapy

They are armenoid if you ever seen one you should know that. You can't get these genes out of modern day Greece. The fact that they were let into Greece in the first place shows that modern Greeks had no racial consciousness whatsoever. These creatures are vivid defenders of everything greek. Look at iki for example. Poor faggot has been spamming pro greek threads for years now.

Attached: IMG_3899.jpg (1146x1943, 343K)

>Stockholm Syndrome
What does that even have to do with this, my mongol-, I mean Aryan friend? Is vodka making you say incoherent things?

so....SOMOS BRANCOS OU NAO CRLH? i need to now

I am white.

where do you get these admixture stats from?

jews are a mixed european-middle eastern population

Attached: 1528043712736.jpg (3515x3765, 3.34M)

Who cares? 5-10% of asian genes won't make you cluster with Asians if 90% of your genes are european, but they can influence your phenotype. Again, you don't check your own shit maps. Lebanese and morrocans in European cluster... you see how much of a fucktard you really are?

Attached: IMG_3034.jpg (1200x1600, 276K)

your grills GET MED'D every summer, check this MASTER

Lmao where is this from? I can also post a pic saying you are a nigger

Greece is my favorite med cunt

Also population of Greece at the time :6 million, the pontic Greeks were a bit less than a million. But still, where they hellenized Armenians? What's your crazy conspiracy theory? Armenians weren't even living in pontos.

THIS, THEY ARE OUR MED BROS

better version

Attached: va_19bhso9_001t.jpg (4218x3761, 3.08M)

Thanks MedBros I love you too

It's an established fact by now that pontian greeks are hellenized locals. Armenians that is. And they are similar to turks from the same area. It's either they mixed with them through centuries (which I doubt because religion) or they're were hellenized by Greek colonists. I'm amazed you never knew that. All data is from anthropological forums where people willingly post this stuff. Actual greeks, Italians, russians, finns, everybody. Whoever you want.

Attached: IMG_3900.jpg (886x1951, 368K)

No retard, morrocans and lebanese don´t cluster with europeans, portuguese, aren´t even a little bite shitf from the european cluster, exactley where are spanish, french and north italians and always there. If we had any real sort of important non caucasoid adm we would be shifted awayand that nevr happens. sorry

Greeks gene cluster with central and south italians also usually with some south slavs and not really close of turks or armenians.

Attached: cpqba_PCA_genetic_oorfig3.jpg (1024x772, 249K)

You blind, fag? Check your own map before you post it.

Attached: IMG_4434.jpg (1531x1284, 420K)

basef

>posting the same picture with no source again
Can you read my sources for ones you snow nigger? There is no overlap with Armenians and mainland Greeks they weren't even in pontos at the time. You are such a stupid muttwhore keep it going

Attached: arm_xix.jpg (1349x1017, 274K)

Whiter than you, muhammad

you deserve it mutt, i mean about this mexican colonization.

Greeks can be modeled as half middle eastern half Italian. Basically jews. Funny they are vivid antisemites. Northern greeks are Slavic influenced, close to bulgarians.

Attached: IMG_3974.jpg (529x1963, 294K)

The maps shows where we gene cluster dumb fuck, between spanish north italians and french. you have already lost albo

Attached: 1521796291584.jpg (900x690, 171K)

>Avoiding the point so hard
Your map is shit it potrays Turks, lebs and morrocans european. "European genetic cluster" is a shit excuse, there's no such thing. You can call european anything at this point. Why do you deny your moorish heritage?

Attached: IMG_4096.jpg (497x1953, 263K)