I fucking love Iran and Grand Ayatollah Khamenei

I fucking love Iran and Grand Ayatollah Khamenei.

What is your opinion about Iran?

Also to the Israelis reading this: Get out of Palestine and go back to Poland and Ukraine before we make you go back.

Attached: 1.png (616x407, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nf84hJ1WMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I fucking love Iran
Me too :#

>and Grand Ayatollah Khamenei
Me not :(

good goy

It's full of fucking idiots and I feel sorry for the educated minority disgusted by their country's religious fervour.

t. Actual visitor

Not a goy brother.
My soon to be gf is Iranian and when we get married I automatically become Iranian too.

>Not a goy brother.

When someone call you "good goy" they mean you're a slave of the jews.

Are you a mohammedan ?

>race-mixer
>hates the regime
Checks out.
Well my friend is Iranian and he visited there last summer and then came and showed me the pictures. It looks like a nice place.

Out of the things Trump has done and might do, nuking Iran back to the stone age is the only good thing.

>tfw talked to an Iranian qt on interpals a few years ago who complained that the government doesn't do enough to protect pre-Islamic historical sites
>later on she sent me pics of her feet and said she wanted to try giving a footjob
>tfw she hasn't been online in two years

Attached: sad united airlines passenger's smile and optimism are gone.jpg (300x199, 28K)

She's gone and it's your fault. Sad!

OK ?

The people are largely friendly and there are some nice parts but we also encountered what were (obviously) unpleasant comments in farsi hurled at us from passersby on the streets of esfahan during the anniversary of the revolution. For no reason other than we were white. Doesnt matter that our nationalities (LT/NZ) had fuck all to do with their flagrant saltiness.

>What is your opinion about Iran?
Same as yours
Though I wish we could resolve the Israel problem peacefully, I do not wish the Jewish people to be harmed

Don't really think much about Iran or Grand Canyon Kalashnikov but it is hard to disagree with that isolated Twitter post.

Oh look, it's the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Danish""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" camelfucker.

Pro tip: actual Danes don't give a shit about your precious arablet shithole.

>we also encountered what were (obviously) unpleasant comments in farsi hurled at us from passersby on the streets of esfahan during the anniversary of the revolution. For no reason other than we were white.
Lol, your government want to destroy them. Their hate have the reason.

>unpleasant comments in farsi hurled at us from passersby on the streets
They were hurled at you because you are an insufferable cunt. I'd fucking hurl rocks at you if I saw you walking down my street, cancerous namefag.

>They're racist too
Based. But ok, hate them if racism gets to you so much.

Attached: blegh.jpg (300x200, 11K)

honestly iran, and saudi can go bomb themselves to oblivion for all i care.

fuck iran
fuck saudi
fuck the USA
fuck Russia
fuck Israel

>my street
Dumb hick

I oppose Israel.

No.

>race-mixer
She's whiter than me.

Without Iran Syria would be in even deeper shit
Kurds are Iranians

m8 they unironically believe islam is good. Just let that sink in for a moment

Wait you’re that Shia convert aren’t you

There's nothing wrong with secular Islam.

Go back to New Zealand, you cancerous piece of shit.

I prefer Persia before the Pahlavi dinasty tbqh

Atheist gtfo
Qajars were shit tho
Pahlahvis weren't the greatest but better than Qajars for sure

I agree, but if their alternative is to go back to being a puppet country then they're still better off like this.

Kill yourself, you fucking retard. No wonder they hate you, you go to the country and disrespect their culture, religion and way of life.

Pahlahvis were just Western puppets tho.

no, Syria would solve its problems without intervention of other nations looking yo control us and our pipelines.
im also half kurd half syrian not full on kurd.

>secular islam

Just so you know atatürk himself considered it the preserve of dumb Arabs

Attached: images.png (211x239, 6K)

Post the pics

sheed

> Syria would solve its problems without intervention of other nations

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

>you go to the country and disrespect their culture, religion and way of life.
I really didn't though

Reza Shah wasn't at all that's why he got removed when the Soviets and the UK invaded in WW2
When Mohammed Reza started getting uppity the west began supporting revolution

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nf84hJ1WMQ

Croatia stands with its Iranian brethren. Anything less is unacceptable.

Attached: 07 Croatia 485-ab-ED.jpg (1200x738, 505K)

Yeah. Islam by its very nature isn't secular.

Muslim majority countries with the exception of Malaysia are blackhole of scientific and technological progress.

That's why I don't give a fuck about Rohingya crises or the Palestinian issue because I know if the roles were reversed these scum would be far more ruthless than anyone can imagine(check Rohingyas massacring Hindus).

Iranians hate their government though.

>check Rohingyas massacring Hindus

You're the last of the beasty polytheistic religions. As a Danish Muslim I hope the Pakistanis destroy you and your polytheistic religion.

>i feel so uncomfortable
>i feel so uncomfortable
Dumb retards

Depends on who you ask

>beasty
beastie

Some of them probably do, but vast majority of them hate US.

What's with so many muslims posting under european flags?

>Pakistanis destroy you and your polytheistic religion.

It will be mutually assured destruction creating millions of tons of radioactive dust cloud.

Hope you're ready for the long winter.

Also the last time Pakistanis went to war with us we split them in half while 93,000 paki soldiers surrendered.

There's this thing called immigration

I want to see that pig dead after suffering indescribable pain.
I support Israel against the muslim vermin and "palestinians" should go back to Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Saudi Arabia, where they originally came from. Or better, they should be sent to allah through rockets.

Kek, Modern Muslim nations are massively incompetent militarily.

Lost to a outnumbered, outgunned,older tech and outnumbered Israel.

Also before anyone comes whining about American support, it was only much later that Israel started receiving financial aid from Murica.
Based.

arabs use the same retarded date format as americans?

>What is your opinion about Iran
Same as every middle east country: deserves to be nuked.

Palestinians are just muslim jews lmao.
even arabic language is semitic in nature.

Ey Iran ey marze por gohar

>I fucking love Iran
I don't.

>What is your opinion about Iran?
Not very fond of it.

The ARYAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This white skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold snows of the arctic, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our bright, burning desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ARYAN man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*Rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ARYAN penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ARYAN man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of t*Rkish women (t*Rkish delight), being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent northern seed will immediately enter the womb of the Khazar titcow the ARYAN man impregnates.

(The t*Rkish """warrior""" is a KEK; the kike is a FAGGOT)

In total, the ARYAN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ARYAN man is the epitome of masculinity.

DEATH TO ISRAEL! DEATH TO S*NNIS! LONG LIVE THE MASTER RACE!

Attached: khomeini.jpg (800x450, 25K)

As a Muslim I hate you as much as I hate the kikes.

I hope your country (except the holy places) gets genocided along with Israel.

>We cut them in half

Ah yes, you divided an already divided country, retard.

Attached: IMG_2639.jpg (420x350, 36K)