>North Dakota
>South Dakota

>North Carolina
>South Carolina

>Virginia
>West Virginia

>Kansas
>Arkansas

When are these states going to put aside their difference and reunite?

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swansons.se%2FImages%2FPictures%2Fkarta-usas-delstater.jpg&f=1.jpg (960x734, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Province_of_Carolina
youtube.com/watch?v=tdyybvuacVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>North Carolina
>>South Carolina
>>Virginia
>>West Virginia

North Carolina & Virginia are too liberal to unite with South Carolina & West Virginia

i don't think the carolinas or kansas and arkansas were ever united

We don't want West Virginia because we're too busy being rich yuppies.

Kansas and Arkansas don't border each other, so they'd have to take southern Missouri for that to work.

And don't you have three states named "Sachsen"?

That's not quite true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Province_of_Carolina

Damn, Carolina was quite ambitious.

there is a bigger difference between north & south carolina than italy & france

There's a bigger difference between me and my twin brother than between Portugal and Russia.

There's no real reason for North Dakota and South Dakota to be different states really. With how small they are I'm surprised they haven't tried to merge already.

the main reason could be the loss of two senators
What I am more surprised about is California and Texas not splitting.

wouldn't republican lose power in the senate?

I can think of ten thousand better reasons why they wouldn't that aren't politics. Politics aren't culture, stop watching CNN.

That would be an issue on a national level though. Plus, with how much money it would save by merging the two they might flip blue if republicans block it anyways. Or at least that's what I'm assuming, I know how much they love money over there.

Isn't Kansas City located outside Kansas (for some reason)
Maybe they should take it too.

California might (see Jefferson State movement), Texas has a united culture, interest and history, so there's no real reason why they would.
The main reason Dakota split for example was the centralization of Dakota, which the miners in the north didn't like.

norcal and socal are slightly different, the latter is full of beaners while the former is full of chinks

>>Kansas
>>Arkansas

Oh fuck, how did I never notice this.

Attached: mind-blown.gif (348x220, 3.85M)

probably because you're a fucking idiot spic

>And don't you have three states named "Sachsen"?
The UK is almost equally worse with Wessex, Essex, and Sussex, which basically mean "West, East, South Sachsen"

There used to be 6.
We are making progress.

>Mexico
>New Mexico

Merger when? Could be called Mint Mexico

>we cucked Spain out of the name "New Mexico"
Not sure if I want to give up this piece of history

Attached: admiral nelson rum.jpg (533x800, 69K)

THIS
H
I
S

youtube.com/watch?v=tdyybvuacVc

One has French influence the other doesn't

Why do Europeans know more about the US than I do?

Sorry that I don’t pay attention to bumfuck-nowhere states, Cletus.

know thy enemy i suppose. explains why Americans couldn't give less of a shit about europe, we don't view them as a threat

Geography. Look it up.
It's the same reason why we didn't bomb Iraq, when a bunch of guys from Saudi-Arabia attacked WTC.

Yeah, Kansas City is split between Kansas and Missouri. It seems like most of it is in Missouri, weirdly enough.

Yeah, I'm surprised there isn't "Norsex" or something like that.

Were the other 3 in the eastern part taken by Poland and Russia?

>With how small they are I'm surprised they haven't tried to merge already
There is sentiment but honestly Republicans care more about political advantage in Washington than they do about the wishes of the citizenry in either state and would do anything possible to prevent losing senators

>The main reason Dakota split for example was the centralization of Dakota, which the miners in the north didn't like
What miners? SD had miners in the Black Hills, the only miners in ND I can think of are the oilniggers and most of them aren't even Dakotans and they certainly weren't around for the formation of the Dakotas
The split was because of a lot of reasons, almost all of them trivial or due to corrupt moves in DC, but the big ones were:
>Yankton was the capitol of the territory for the majority of it's existence despite being more or less isolated from the rest of the territory; when the capitol was moved to the bustling town of Bismarck Yanktonites had a hissyfit and proposed splitting the territory in two so they could continue to be the capitol
>Republicans in DC had recently lost both the Presidency and Congress to the Democrats following their rampaging carpetbagging in the South and general niggardry, so when they regained control the next election cycle they split the territory as to guarantee four new senators and two new Congressmen voting Republican instead of half that amount for half the new states
Both sides kinda agree that the split was dumb and most of the people I've talked to in ND and SD agree that unification would be nice if it was feasible and didn't lose the states what little influence we have in DC

Maybe one day

Attached: ND SD BFFSIES.jpg (480x370, 64K)

No, just micro Saxons.
Today we have:
-Sachsen
-Sachsen-Anhalt (merger between Anhalt, the Prussian province of Sachsen, which is not related to the independent Sachsen, and some Braunschweigian exclaves)
-Niedersachsen (merger between Oldenburg, Braunschweig, Schaumburg-Lippe and Hannover, which was in a Union with the UK until Victoria became queen. Then the union broke off because salic law hates women)

back then we had
-Sachsen(which is pretty much the one above)
-Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach (today in Thüringen)
-Sachsen-Altenburg (Thüringen)
-Sachsen-Coburg und -Gotha (today part Thüringen, part Bayern; fun fact: this is also the actual name of the current British dynasty, before they renamed themselves into their favourite castle for PR reasons)
-Sachsen-Meiningen (Thüringen again; seriously the whole political structure was John fucking Madden back then. Gerrymandering expect there is no democracy going on)
-Sachsen-Lauenburg (Schleswig-Holstein)

West Virginia is the only state that actually split from the other, and it split because West Virginia was loyal to the Union during the Civil War

It's unconstitutional to merge, or divide states.

No, it's unconstitutional to do so without the consent of the majority of the House

Which practically unconstitutional because everyone in the US is bullies

Attached: 1528005512522.jpg (613x673, 59K)

no. he's right desu

The reason why the north and south split is the south was richer. The reason why west virginia split was because the civil war. I know fuck all about kansas and arkansas though.