How can I start my own country (micronation) Jow Forums?

How can I start my own country (micronation) Jow Forums?

Is there anywhere left to claim?

Attached: world-map.jpg (2000x993, 92K)

that area between china, india and pakistan

how's russia not european?

>middle east its own continent
>russia isnt european but cyprus is
*SNAP*

>europe is it's own continent

Because we are different than europa. Sure, from the other side of the globe it seems that we are the same. But in reality can you call the fucking, i don't know, brazilians, the same people you got in chile? If you are - good for you, cosmopolit.

>speak european language
>believe in a european religion
>founded by europeans
>genocide or assimilate non-europeans
>still not european

there is unclaimed land on the egypt/sudan and sudan/south sudan border

>believe in a European religion
which originated from the levantine region.

But the holy book was written in a European language for a European audience. It's not like ruskies are reading fucking Hebrew or Aramaic.

You could buy it from an absolute monarch or build an artificial island in international waters.

>european language
>Киpиллицa VS latinitsa
>believe in a european religion
>Пpaвocлaвиe Vs catolicism
>founded by europeans
Yeah ok, but like it fucking matters in perspective
>genocide or assimilate non-europeans
What's wrong with assimilation? At least we didn't suck those juicy colony resources dry like *someone* did.

Are you retarded?
>Киpиллицa VS latinitsa
Yes, they are both alphabets derived from Greek, you dense mother fucker.
>Пpaвocлaвиe Vs catolicism
Literally the religion of the Greeks
>What's wrong with assimilation?
You destroyed all the non-european cultures, and then call yourself non-european?
Are you saying that you guys are chinks?

There's a few places along the Egypt/Sudan border that are unclaimed by either nation.

invade liberland?

We are not. But we had our share of asian influence, and that's enough to disting us from you.
For the record, I don't care for race or ethnics at all. Like the most russians do in fact. For me - if you can talk russian properly so i could understand you - i am all set, you are alright guy, who can mind his own bisness here, i don't have a problem with you

>Like the most russians do in fact. For me - if you can talk russian properly so i could understand you - i am all set, you are alright guy, who can mind his own bisness here, i don't have a problem with you
So that's why you have poccиянин and pyccкий?

Because we live in the same society as you do (the capitalistic one) and all of them have sprouts of nationalism and the "political nation" nurturing programm. Don't you have wales and the fucking north irish guys who made a civil war against you recienly?

>the capitalistic one
>commie

Attached: db9.jpg (914x693, 311K)

It's ok.Never expected less from Jow Forums user.

>it is own

That river in Slovenia or whatever and Bir Tawil...

otherwise, build an island, or wait for a volcano to erupt

if you witness it, you may be able to settle the new land, but I'd claim it for some existing microstate, and then negotiate for privileges based on that.

My boipucci is always ready to get claimed and annexed by cute irish boys

bah gawd!