White people literally worship a middle eastern man as god

>white people literally worship a middle eastern man as god

Wew lad

Attached: 07008441.jpg (1500x1500, 122K)

I worship Nature's God

he was a jew, not a filthy smelly sandnigger like yourself

>middle eastern man

>he was a sandnigger, not a filthy smelly sandnigger like yourself

Attached: 1486986525071.png (154x242, 31K)

>the son of God
>a man

He was middle eastern but he hated jews and liked proto-communism, which ironically jews like now

That is what Christians believe yes.

God some people are fuckin stupid. Congratulations.

Attached: 1527701670496.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

Yeah, that's kind of the point of christfaggotry.

Muhammad was white.

>which ironically jews like now
You people really need to make up your minds about kikes. One minute they are the rich globalist elite ruling the world and the next minute they are super Marxist communists trying to weaken the government and tear apart capitalist society.
Pick one brand of retardation and be consistent with it, please.

>Levantines
>the same people as Arabs
Gulfs are literal North Africans, both phenotypically and culturally closer to Negroids than Caucasians, Jews are much closer to the white man and if not for that, they at least attempt to be

You do realize Aryans existed in the middle east right? They're the ones who introduced the filthy sandmonkeys to civilization in the first place. Jesus was proto_European

White means Germanic.

>the same people as Arabs
Basically, yeah.
>Jews are much closer to the white man
In the same way that all humans are closer to each other than a banana is but not, Jews are not remotely "white".

>he hated jews
Let me guess, because "he" supposedly threw some tables at some banker's house? Idiot

I beg to differ

Attached: olympus.png (394x259, 113K)

>proto_European
This is not a race you retard.

>Gulfs are literal North Africans
North Africans =/= Gulfies =/= Levantines

It isn't hard.

Well they at least purified their bloodline with European pussy, unlike Arabs who either rape white girls or marry exclusively among their own tribes, and in excessive amounts both can be bad as one causes genocide and the other leads to incest

Hey I like Bedouin culture, I just find that Jews are much closer to us than Arabs despite the similarities of your respective religions, it's just that Jews enforce their religion in a very different and much more preferable way than you
And in regards to Islam, I have nothing against it, I just don't like Turks, that's all
t. Bosnian Serb

Yeah, I always found that weird. Non meds worshiping a med god is the ultimate cuckoldry.

>european pussy

You do realize judaism is inherited through the mother right?
So it is more like some yiddish slags got the BWC
Either that, or the khazar theory is true

But jews dont feel closer to you.