Why is Europe so complicated?

Why is Europe so complicated?

Attached: 600px-Europe_regions.png (600x522, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/switzerland-direct-democracy-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because vertically you go from the arctic circle to the coast of Africa and horizontally from catholic to protestants and then orthodox.
Yurop has nations that have existed way longer than anything in the new world so of course there's nationalism and fighting between the different people that happen to inhabit this tiny continent.
We can't just call ourselves Europeans, like you can pull the whole burger thing off.
If a Spaniard visits Finland, some of us will be straight up racist against him because we think he's a refugee.

la creatura...

cuz you're an American
wtf is wrong with the map? only Eastern Thrace is part of Europe lmao, Anatolia is in Asia.

Well, if you think about it, Europe is part of Asia.

I'm talking about the government,

so is Africa technically

What's so complicated?

Same thing. Multiple cunts trying to end up with solutions that benefit everyone (Germany) and therefore things get complicated.
If you're talking about the idiotic regulations they pass sometimes, then I have no idea.

Why not just have a president and congress and stuff? Why does Europe use all these other shitty systems to govern their countries as opposed to the tried and true beloved system of democratic capitalism?

But different European countries have different systems of government, and different politics.

Because the Westminster model has been the best system since before your country existed

You are so incredibly American.
This guy is going to great lengths to write this good text: And that's your answer: Unbelievable.

Attached: 1428185601145.gif (259x248, 1020K)

>democratic capitalism
lol wut

>You are so incredibly American.

Pretty sure that is a great, even fantastic thing though.

/thread lol
sometimes i see this kind of threads methinks is yankee students complaining about having to study longer because "why the world is different? all i need to know is letters U, S and A"

americans are really, really stupid.

Attached: Europe in 1328.png (1075x1168, 101K)

>Westminster model
lol I just googled what that is and I think you should kill yourself.

>has a two party system
>calls Europe complicated

>If a Spaniard visits Finland, some of us will be straight up racist against him because we think he's a refugee.
I want to be friends. You make me sad, binlan

Attached: 6c3.png (904x542, 26K)

nevermind the two party system
>has electoral colleges
>calls itself "democratic"

almost exactly the same cultural divisions as today, damn

What the fuck does college have to do with governement?!

>Al Gore and Hillary Clinton win the elections
>colleges go "nope, Chuck Testa"
if you want to know what TRUE democracy is, read this mate: weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/switzerland-direct-democracy-explained/

Lies been to Scandinavia nobody called me a refugee or any other racist insult.
Edgy faggot.

Op on fact every place is like that, look at Asia, African tribes even in America you could see it in the local tribes before columbus, but european have better recorded history coupled with being the powerhouse of the world.

C E N T R A L

>horizontally from catholic to protestants and then orthodox.
*blocks your way*
ummm sweetie I don't think it's that simple

>sweetie

faggot.

grouping you with Germany and not adding Croatia is a mistake in the map methinks
if anything, you're the northern slavs

he's just being very rude, i have seen some spaniards in lapland trying to ski and they were very funny and cute

you are welcome here anytime juan

>ome of us will be straight up racist against him because we think he's a refugee.
Literally have Middle Easterners Shi'a roaming in the streets of Helsinki and Finns "weren't straight up racists".

Glad to hear that, Mika. Now I want to visit Finland and be cute for you.

Attached: 1507568269873.png (512x512, 98K)

>Lies been to Scandinavia
Finland isn't Scandinavian.

Too many rivers and mountains tbqh. This led to people becoming more divided as kingdoms were able to defend themselves more easily using this terrain so there are a lot more individual cultures and nations.

are yuo a qt grill?