Question for europeans and anglos and first worlders

Question for europeans and anglos and first worlders.

Do u see there's any diference between cono sur and the rest of spic countries?

Attached: 1527360415851.png (128x119, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/colombia-emerges-decades-war-migration-challenges-mount
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OBSESSED

Most people here barely even know the Southern Cone exists, forget that it's slightly whiter than the rest of Latin America

I dont think a person from argentina or chile would be seen much different than an italian

I've always thought of it as the part of Latin America where you're less likely to get murdered.
I strongly doubt anyone here cares though, it's probably all the same tortilla muchachos fiesta to them.

Fuck off once and for all, 0n. Go search help and to be put on medication

Did i miss something?

Some indigenous retard from colombia with a huge inferiority complex towards people in south america who dont agree a latino identity exists

I'll be honest all of Latin America rooks same and it angers and confuses me. 90% of the natives were killed by diseases, Spain just extracted wealth they didn't do accual colonisation, a few meds came in the 19th and early 20th century, and there were some slave in Brazil and in the middle bits i think.
And now theres 700 million of you ot some shit. How? where the fuck do you all come from? Why do you never do anything except occasionally make a song of a soft spoken brown man over 2009 pop beats incredibly popular?

i wish i live in Colombia

>90% of the natives were killed by diseases
Made up estimation by leftwing europhobes
>Spain just extracted wealth they didn't do accual colonisation
Absolute horseshit, some of the oldest universities in the world were built in latin america for example, they built a lot more than brits did in their colonies.
>How? where the fuck do you all come from?
See my first quotation

Todos sudacas menos los argentinos, que simplemente nos parecen muy pesados.
Because 90% of the population did not die, and only thing they do is reproducing.

He was talking with first worlders and europeans, not with shithole Little Mexico.

They hate us cause they ain't us

Attached: 1526695026981.jpg (576x766, 130K)

I have not the least inkling as to what you're asking us OP.

>Because 90% of the population did not die, and only thing they do is reproducing.

By 1900 the indigenous population in the Americas declined by more than 80%, and by as much as 98% in some areas.

why would the disease thing be by europhobes they go for the europeans shot them all claim

A lot of spaniards settled in Latin America.
And in XIX, a lot immigrate to te continent. Even to Brazil. Millions.

To extract wealthness, you need to settle.
Mainly as royal bureaucracy.

why the fuck do you say cono sur on an english speaking basket weaving forum?

say "southern cone" or "shitty south american countries" so that the rest of us understand

Attached: ImHlencj.jpg (1252x1252, 90K)

>90% of the natives were killed by diseases
A lot died, but nowhere as many as 90%.

>And now theres 700 million of you ot some shit. How?
Demographic growth was huge in Latin America some decades ago. Now I think it mostly stabilized.

>why the fuck do you say cono sur on an english speaking basket weaving forum?
For the same reason speakers of a broken Italian dialect for speech impaired Haitians call their thread "le fil f[insert throat sound]ançais" instead of "the French thread".

the difference is that that is a language thread, you could literally say the same about /luso/

portuguese sounds like the inbred hapsburg cousin of redneck spanish though so you really aren't speaking from any position of superiority

>the difference is that that is a language thread
You still do it outside the threads for your dialect.

I don't know what cono sur is but I do recognize that all south and central american countries have their own cultures. I have noticed in my construction work some tension and insults traded between mexicans, guatemalans and salvadoreans.

cono sur is literally spanish for southern cone

as usual south americans believe their language is relevant and try to force it on the rest of us

>implying I don't think Portuguese sounds bad
At least nobody uses that disgusting throat R anymore, but it's just broken Spanish.

>I don't know what cono sur is
Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and

Attached: b7c22a0945593e1c833fe33384b4c6c9.jpg (250x317, 12K)

>including paraguay and brazil

Attached: leader1.jpg (1200x800, 77K)

RENT FREE

SOUTH BRAZIL WHITE PARADISE HDI OF 2

Thanks
Yo hablo un poco espanol, pero necesito mas practico. It's become relevant here in the US at least

>A lot died, but nowhere as many as 90%.
Pretty doable, actually the number here was about 95% of dead indians due to contact with Spaniards

migrationpolicy.org/article/colombia-emerges-decades-war-migration-challenges-mount

Reminder that this "french" guy is an argentinian guy (regular poster from hilo latino) who had to flee his country and moving because he got mugged four times in one year.

Attached: 1393949683778.png (4167x4067, 462K)

I've always thought they were the same, but I've grown to believe that Chile pretty much have their shit together.

My father visited Buenos Aires and I heard from him it was a crime-full shithole, so I know believe the entire country to be the same.

>american attempting spanish

embarrassing, stop even trying to learn a second language

Pobrecito. Me da un poco de pena.
Un poco

i don't even know what cono sur is

>le shithole cone

lol

racemixing

and they mixed

Yes, I knew about them being more safe and progressive but I was looking for a country to move into.

show passport

>Chile
Ok, just that
>Argentina
Shit economy
>Uruguay
Rancho in bumfuck, nowhere

;_;

nah man, he's a dumb mongolic who escaped from argenniger cunt to france because they stole his phone four times.

keep practicing.

thanks user

Is that a compliment to them or an insult to Italians?

Wait is that really how chicaneux ended in France? Hahahaha holy fucking shit

I don't want to, problem?

argentino morte di fame jaskjaskjask

los argentinos me chupan el bicho, boludos malparidos
rate my spanish please

larper

Kek you're all Mexican to us
spics be like "I'm Colombian"
Americans: you mean Colombia, Mexico?

I try to relate to latinos but they are all animals, they need more mixing with europeans, too much jungle dna.

Mexicans are apes.

I would love to see them fight kek

Nope people just generalize latin americans including Brazilians as hispanic.

Latinos breed like cockroaches. If you have them in your country then you're officially infested.

t. chang patel

no, i do not know what cono sur means, never heard of it, we also dont use the term spic or anything like that, anything south of USA is latin america

> imagine being proud of being a low iq ignorant uncultured sharter

Attached: y tho.jpg (400x400, 11K)