Makedonians are literally rioting in the streets over the right to LARP

>Makedonians are literally rioting in the streets over the right to LARP

Are they, dare I say it, our guys?

Attached: fyrom.png (1073x824, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe fampai

They do occupy ancient greek land but continuity is a big issue in History.
I for one believe anybody can larp of what they please.

Why does Greece care so much? Why can't there be two Macedonias?

its both side we wuzzing alexander

These qts from my country claim to be Portuguese since you guys annexed Malacca that one time

Attached: portugis 9.jpg (1600x1200, 288K)

They're fucking Slavs, they came in the area several centuries after the death of Alexander, deal with it just for once in your life.

But there was an Ottoman Macedonia and you know it. Blocking their entry into the EU and NATO over a name is pure autism.

Most Mutts have never even heard of Macedonia, let alone heard about the controversy of Alexander the Great being Macedonian or Greek

And youre literally italian turks so whats your point?

It's called foreign policy, we can do whatever we want in order to defend our sovereign rights in the area. They're joining the EU and NATO only when WE want them to join.
I'm not even in the mood to reply to someone that has a gay prime minister. There's no such thing as Turkish ethnic group as your tiny brain probably thinks, they have literally no connection with the Seljuks that came in Anatolia around a millennium ago. They're all people from the Balkans, Caucasus and Middle East that got into the Islam cause they were forced to or they wanted to enjoy the rights a Turk/Muslim had inside the Ottoman empire. This explains why most of them don't look even a bit with their so called ancestors from central Asia.

Anybody that speaks portuguese or has portuguese blood is by defaut portuguese.
Its called Portugalidade. And mallaca is Portuguese clay, fucking dutch-jews

Ps: not even one of those girls are qt not even 3/10.

t. filthy Rhomaioi

Makes sense, all Brazilian niggers are thus Portuguese. You guys are total mutts baka

Neither you or Macedonians are descendants of ancient Macedonians. More over, Greeks today are not descended from ancient Greeks, Dorians specifically.

Prove me
Modern Greeks are descendants of Byzantine Greeks, Byzantine Greeks were descendants of the ancient Greeks. Of course there were transfers of big populations inside the Eastern Roman empire over the years but its biggest part of the population remained Greek.
Monkeydonians are just some Slavs that are unsure about their unclear past and they even claim connection with the ancient Macedonians while they're not smart enough to realize that it was Tito that started calling the area Macedonia after the end of the WW2 to decrease the influence of the Bulgaria in the area.

You have almost the same ancestry as Macedonians, only your languages differ

I wonder how low must be your iq to fight over a country name...

>prove me

What are plague of Justinian, Black Death, constant repopulation of mainland Greece by foreigners from Asia and southern Italy even Africa during the roman and early Byzantine empire. Likewise your Neolithic Balkan genes is due to your massive Albanian component. Search Athens being an Albanian city during the Greek independence war.

Neither Greeks today or Macedonians today are descended from the ancient Macedonians. You're just wishfully thinking that you are because of nationalist propaganda. Grow up.

thats what portugese look like

I never claimed that the people living in Greek Macedonia region are all related to the ancient Macedonians, open your eyes and read again what I wrote. Noone knows who's the descendant of the ancient Macedonians for obvious reasons, for sure it's not our Northern neighbors though.
The past and history of Macedonia is just a integral of the Greek heritage and it's just crazy that anyone can claim anything they want over things that aren't theirs cause they feel the need to acquire a national consciousness.

Attached: 1464472439920.jpg (1305x748, 149K)

>Anybody that speaks portuguese

Civnats are a cancer

Attached: 1523178233209.jpg (638x558, 63K)

Attached: 1512672704583.jpg (2647x3107, 364K)

but you have no Greek heritage. You just have Christian heritage from Greek speaking Cilicia in south eastern Turkey and northern Syria. That's you're heritage.

Frankly it's equally silly that you Greeks get mad at Macedonians for doing the same thing you are doing.

>you're heritage
Expecting me to take your shirt seriously
There's no reason to hold a conversation with you, you just keep talking nonsense and repeat things that don't make any sense
Modern Greeks are the descendants of ancient Greeks, we're mixed up to a point like everyone in this god damn planet. Even if you don't like it, even if it makes you feel uncomfortable just by thinking about it, someday you may finally get over it and continue your life.

I am Greek.

shit*

>Modern Greeks are the descendants of ancient Greeks

As I said, wishful thinking.

>qts

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 10.37.35 PM.png (170x178, 47K)

these guys are actually huggable unlike to amerimutt drawing

The less you care about it the better opinion you give to strangers that read your nonsense online
Take it easy and why not, ask for some advice from an expert. Combine it with cold showers, you will feel better for sure.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey

genetically modern Greeks have not changed from their ancient past

Yes, I know about that but what really about it?

It's just one example of why you are not descended from ancient Greeks. There are many such cases.

Attached: 1527725316704.jpg (1920x2240, 1.39M)

None of this justifies blocking a country's EU membership based on you being triggered by their name

I know Macedonians speak a Slavic language, but does that mean they have no blood ties to the area?

Are you fucking retarded or what? Turks/Muslims living in today's Greece were given to Greece and Greek Christiane living in Anatolia were given to Greece. Did you even read the page you sent me? GREEKS from Anatolia, you know, Anatolia was inhabited for a long time by the Greeks, even under the Ottoman empire. Istanbul's half population was Greek until one century ago.

I... I have a thing for mixed-race girls, and my standards aren't really high tbf

They're all Albanians in the end.

Attached: dbdb14e210eba135188a1c8d5844d55b.png (2100x1525, 407K)

but are Albanians not native to the area?

Why do you care so much about it? It's our right to do whatever we want, another country could do exactly the same thing in both NATO and EU for their own reasons. Get over it

t. Albanian diaspora
I'm so grateful I got some sqhiptar genes in my Aryan blood

Balkan component is from Albanian and Balkan genes from Slavs that Greeks assimilated.

Balkans is a general term, nobody is descended from ancient Macedonians, or ancient Greeks.

Athens population was 100% Albanian in 1820. Your point?

That's not right
It was probably like 101% Albanian
Seriously aren't you tired of spreading literally bullshit and lies all over the internet instead of doing something more productive?

>watch a documentary on alexander the great on youtube
>the comment section is filled with greeks and macedonian arguing about who wuz alexander and shieet

>be greek
>airspace violated by turks for the 1211950th time this week
>have your government cuck out to the EU
>see that a country to the north has name you don't like
>muh sovereignty reeeee stop that you can't join my club

Macedonians are too good at banter, we don't deserve them. If they joined us we'd only bring them down.
pic related; did you know that Macedonia has D-O-U-B-L-E-D-E-C-K-E-R-S? And they had actual British Routemasters in the 1960s, too.

Attached: skopje-double-decker-bus-Macedonia.jpg (2000x1500, 2.47M)

>They do occupy ancient greek land
No they don't, they occupy land conquered but not populated by ancient Greeks

wow based, thankyou for this fact qt bulgarian

Seriously this.
Why do they want to tell a foreign country what they can and can't call themselves?
If I were FYROM I'd call myself The Original Alexanderian Republic of Macedonia just to piss Greeks off.

are they normal buses or tourist buses?
there's a couple of them used as tourist buses here
it's pretty stuppid since you can't see shit from the lower deck

> Macedonians are Albanians
> Macedonians are bulgarians
> actually Macedonians and Greeks are the same
In the end, Macedonia is just a place that every other country in Balcans wanted to take to realise their ambition of "Great Bulgaria", "Great Serbia", "Great Greece" and whatnot. As they cucked each other, in the end Macedonians took up LARPing as a national hobby, as they lacked strong national identity anyway

who cares
modern and ancient greeks can barely be said to be the same peoples

Normal.

I am not sure whether Greeks would object to us deriving our ethnicity and country name from the term Macedonia if it only ended at that.

The thing they most object is history revisionism, use of historical and cultural symbols of Hellenic origin. Simply put, larping. And they are right about that one, we're in the wrong (despite them being equally larpers as well who simply happen to speak the language now).
Objecting to our use of the name Macedonia itself (let's say with our own symbols etc) however is unjustified in my personal opinion because there is a clear distinction between "the country" and the Greek region.
Alas, this region is populated by huge amount of retards on wewuz steroids who have nothing else to show for themselves except "ancient glory" as opposed to the shitty present of today.

Can we talk about how on one hand Greeks whinge about Macedonians not being real Macedonians but at the other hand they don't give Macedonians in Greece minority rights and call them "Slavic speaking Greeks"?

Thats peak larp.