What the fuck is wrong with Italians?

What the fuck is wrong with Italians?

Attached: italian politics.png (787x1700, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SwX8ANq7Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

americans have no culture so you don't get it

when you see someone, I don't know, deep frying burgers or using mushrooms with shoyu instead of hamburgers and mayo you might flip your shit too

look, this is a brazilian hotdog, very popular street food
doesn't it trigger you?

Attached: cachorroquente.jpg (1200x550, 80K)

WTF I'm Italian now, why would you do that to a poor defenseless hot dog?

that's what I thought
your hotdogs are crap though, 7 fucking dollars for a boring bun with a sausage, 50 cents extra for each condiment. ridiculous

Apparently you’ve never walked the journey of making a real Carbonara.

That’s the problem with Brazil. They’re sluts. Why go and put all that on a hotdog? Now I am going to be even more disappointed when I find out that’s a plate of literally the only things you can afford to carry in your grocery stores.

>no farofa or fried stuff
0/10, doesn't even look American enough

>acting innocent while putting avocado in sushi

>muh food
The sign of a culture desperately trying to stay relevant

americans aren't much better

Attached: chicago-style-hot-dog_20231.jpg (600x400, 59K)

Any one ever visited /ck/ - Food & Cooking

It really shows how autistic and sensitive Americans are for food.

Japan loves the California roll!

>Now, the chef credited with creating the California Roll is being granted one of Japan’s highest honors: cultural ambassador. He becomes just one of a handful of foreigners who have been given the title, CBC News reports.

Yes, in "french" carbonara we put a lot creme fraiche, butter and cheese

Italians don't use creme fraiche, I was surprised.

Attached: 84677437_o.jpg (2048x1536, 368K)

Neither do they use butter. Don't you think there's already enough fat with the meat, the eggs and cheese?

French cuisine like heavy things to be honest

Only northern France, as far as I know. People in the south tends to use more olive oil than butter.

Carbonara is not Alfredo. Hence the problem.

Olive oil is very common only in South East. Western South, not. I live there.

Attached: zone-sud-est.jpg (595x596, 167K)

>Italians don't use creme fraiche, I was surprised.
For sweets mascarpone fills the same purpose, but I don't recall mascarpone in savoury recipes.

And call this whatever you want, but it ain't carbonara. It doesn't look bad though.

Olive oil is still fat in the same way as butter, dude.
Also, on Italians: of course they don't use it on this recipe, but butter is more common than olive oil in the north (Veneto, Lombardy, Piemonte).

>only in South East
It's the only part of France that I've been to tbf

>Olive oil is still fat in the same way as butter, dude.
olive oil is 10x healthier
you can chug on it and be fine and even extend your lifespan

Lombardy is France.

Wasn't it the other way around? When north italians were trying to unite the country, they gave a part of the country (up to Nice, I think) to the french so that they would provide military assistance to the cause.

I thought we were still discussing the cuisine...

>olive oil is 10x healthier
Not really.

The difference health-wise is one has more unsaturated fat, another saturated fat. Saturated is fine within limits, but it has a low smoking point and you'll get trans fat (always bad) if you heat it up too much.

And at the end of the day if you're ingesting too much [or too little] fat it's bad no matter the type.

No... their cuisine is quite different. It resembles a bit Austrian and Swiss, but that's it.

this thread is pretty autistic :DD

>it's bad no matter the type.
no
you can have as much of it as you want, it literally extends lifespan by a ridiculous amount when consumed in high amounts, you are full of shit mate
you are talking to a scientist. 5 minutes of pubmed review will prove you the contrary

Please fuck off you stupid teenager.

the California roll was made by a leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=3SwX8ANq7Ls

>boiled guanciale
>onions in carbonara
>raw egg
>farfalle
I've killed for way less

>>it's bad no matter the type.
>no
Read it again in the context. Yes, if you eat too much fat, it'll be bad for you - just like literally everything (even water). What's up to debate is how much is "too much".

Finnish food xD

Pasta carbonara in two ways; the original Italian spaghetti carbonara and the creamy European version. Decide on which one do you like more?

Ingredients for four
Italian spaghetti carbonara

400g spaghetti
200g guanciale, pancetta or overcooked apple juice
2 eggs
2 yolks
100g pecorino or parmesan cheese
olive oil
salt and pepper
European pasta carbonara

400g pasta (spaghetti or pennas)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion
140g bacon
2 garlic cloves
4 egg yolks
2 dl cream
150g of parmesan cheese
1 pie of sugar
salt and pepper

Italian spaghetti carbonara
Put spaghetti into boiling salted water (10g / l). Be sure to leave it snappy - al dente.

Dice the bank for a large skillet with olive oil and lorauta formations. Grab the pudding from the surfaces. In the meantime stir the sauce of two eggs, two yolks and grated pecorino. When the spaghetti is ready, take a cup of cooked water and pour the remaining waters off.

Undo the spaghetti into the pan and swirl with pork mess. Also add the sauce and spin quickly so that the eggs begin to clot slightly.

Throw spaghetti with boiling water and serve spaghetti carbonara with crushed black pepper.

European pasta carbonara
Put the paste into boiling salted water (10g / l). Be sure to leave it snappy - al dente.

Put oil and chopped onion in the pan and let it soft. Add the shredded bacon, sugar, salt, pepper. Fry to mature.

Mix in the bowl with cream, yolks and parmesan. Add sparkling pepper and chopped garlic.

Pour the pastry off the water and lick the olive oil in a saucepan. Also pour a bake mix with the pan.

Pour the cream cheese mixture into the saucepan and mix thoroughly. Take off the plate and offer the pasta carbonara instantly.

>overcooked apple juice
>Dice the bank
>Grab the pudding from the surfaces
>lick the olive oil
Did you google translate it? Understandable but funny.

They're autistic about food even though their national cuisine is mediocre

But since we're at carbonara recipes... here's how I do it.

>handful of spaghetti, measured with an OK sign
>enough salted water to cook spaghetti
>a quarter kilo of diced bacon
>one minced clove of garlic
>two or three yolks depending on egg size
>parmesan cheese, A LOT
>ground black pepper
>red pepper flakes

How to:
>boil water in the 1st pan, add spaghetti, turn down fire
>"fry" the bacon on its own fat on 2nd pan, low-mid fire
>when the bacon is almost crispy add the garlic and red pepper flakes
>reserve bacon, turn off fire
>get water (1/8 cup? just a bit) from the first pan, add to the second pan
>add yolks to the 2nd pan and whisk the mix quickly

>drain the spaghetti, put it on the second pan
>add cheese and ground black pepper
>mix everything well

The trick is getting the right temperature on the second pan. Too low and it won't be creamy, too high and you'll cook the yolk too much.

Sorry, the only wormy things I eat are pasta and bean sprouts. Not bait.

>hur dur just like too much water is bad argument

nigger you can chug 1 gallon of olive oil and your blood fat will be fine

try doing that shit with butter

t. NEET

this is why you are fat you only think of food

>nigger you can chug 1 gallon of olive oil and your blood fat will be fine
What does it happen with the fat?
Does the body metabolize? If yes congrats you got 30000 calories fatter.
Does the body release it? Then congrats you're overburdening your intestine. Might as well drink your own shit, since you'll shit that stinky oil over and over.

But for someone "Oi sweakh, Oi am a soi-entisht!", you look rather clueless.

>Does the body metabolize?
do you even know what that word means?

if you chug 2000 Cals of olive oil you don't need other calories for the rest of the day and you won't gain weight.

your HDL levels will go up and that is a good thing.

>congrats you're overburdening your intestine
it is actually the liver, if you don't take it all at once you will shit just fine

I have no idea why you are trying to defend butter so hard

>if you chug 2000 Cals of olive oil you don't need other calories for the rest of the day and you won't gain weight.
You said "a gallon". This isn't 2000 but 30000 calories.
But let's suppose you said "enough olive oil to provide you 2400 calories". Then you'd still be wrong because the body needs prots and carbs.

>your HDL levels will go up and that is a good thing.
"Good" HDL levels are between 60 and 90 milligrams per deciliter AFAWK.
And something you ain't mentioning is that your blood pH will go down the drain.

>it is actually the liver, if you don't take it all at once you will shit just fine
No... the intestine. You either keep it or trash it, and if you trash it guess where it'll go?

>I have no idea why you are trying to defend butter so hard
Not sure if trolling or stupid... should I use "it" referring to you, perhaps?

>Then you'd still be wrong because the body needs prots and carbs.

it doesn't need carbs, it can metabolize its own, protein calories are irrelevant

good HDL levels are not determined, the more HDL and the lower LDL and vLDL the better

>No... the intestine.
bile is produced in the liver and fat is metabolized in the liver. it won't "overload" the intestine, if you don't digest it you will just shit it out

you obviously have 0 background on nutrition or physiology mate, just telling you what you learn in highschool is usually not enough