Why are """palestinians" such cucks?

Why are """palestinians" such cucks?

Attached: 1527978214095.jpg (916x732, 211K)

They were literally offered deals in which they would receive all the demands they could muster, but symbolically turned it down under Clinton and Carter because 'da jewz'. They are gunna get what they deserve.

palestnians are subhuman. literally no one apart from brainlet europeans like them.

even other muslims view them as subhuman. they are only relevant because they are a tool used to beat israel over the head with.

t; Mohammed.

if i could press a button and exterminate all jews from this world, i would press it.

but looking at the situation factually shows that all of the pro-palestinian arguments are bad and it is true that literally only euroretards like palestine.

Attached: 1363144773989.png (240x311, 43K)

You know that there was going to be a peace treaty until the Jews killed their first-minister, right?

>YEAH KILLEM

Attached: D44E86E2-BBD5-4C70-8491-3161D8C0E8A5.jpg (912x707, 143K)

no, but deport them back to jordan

Only stormfront boomers shill against Palestine and Israel.

The only difference is Palestine is a real country.

Fuck off shlomo

Arabs are just bad fighters. Islam would've never expanded if the Byzantines and Persians didn't fight an exhausting 30 year war before hand

i see you dumbposting in almost every thread. you're weird.

>stormfront boomers
don't you mean 56% stormniggers? most of them aren't even white.

Attached: average pol meetup.jpg (1374x1031, 120K)

You give Australia a run for his money when it comes to shitposting

>why dont they get along with foreign invaders

why are Palestinians such cucks, why don't they just agree to give away the good half of their country to random jews which turned up?

should have accepted something before israel just takes all of it

Tu estas loco mijo.

*eating choripan and drinking chela while wearing my kuffiya*

Attached: marco.jpg (480x360, 7K)

palestinians can get fucked
they got offered half of palestine territory in 1948., they refused and went to war and lost
and then they repeated that a couple of times
they never want to make any sort of compromise, always go for all or nothing and always lose
hell, if you offered them the 1948. borders today those motherfuckers would probably still refuse.
i do believe israelis should hand over the west bank and gaza though (and build a 10m wall). i dislike them for wanting to have their cake and eat it, since they're not giving them citizenships nor independence. i mean i get it, you can't live with together with a population where an average person is borderline mentally impaired, and they would end up getting swarmed with palestinians if this keeps going. so they should ask the international community to make palestinians accept gaza and west bank and fuck off

YEAH KILLEM HAHAHA

Attached: F16E09B4-84E9-45D4-81FF-C7B805D31789.jpg (1528x1184, 184K)

Are you a Palestinian Chilean?

Si.

>this thread

*SNAP*